It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "common-sense test" indicates Assad guilty.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The administration is acting like kids who keep asking for something, over and over, hoping the parents will give in just to shut them up.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
"Common sense test" indicates Obama shouldn't be allowed to mind an egg let alone run a country but he is...... so their argument is invalid.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Figured as much to see this kind of pro war propaganda coming out. Gotta change the public opinion somehow right? Not this time around! Expect more nonsense and more direct.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You know what is so stupid about this? Ok, they are looking for a war with syria... it's pretty obvious that they will come up with all kinds of excuses.

What did Bush say to get us to go to war with Iraq? That saddam had wmd. Well, that wasn't true but we went anyway.

Well, now... we all seem to be pretty sure that Assad has chemical weapons which are WMDs and we have been pretty sure of it since invading Iraq and before, but the dinguses didn't even try that with Syria. We bought it back in 03, wouldn't it have been smarter to sell us that story about a country when it was true, then when they found the CWs we would have been suckered into believing they did the right thing.

Now even that WE KNOW Assad probably has CWs.... WE DON'T CARE ANYMORE... and the excuse won't work, when it could have worked before most likely without all this Al-CIA-duh bullcrap...and we just would have had to figure out the truth the hard way after that as we have been struggling to do.

I'm not saying I think they SHOULD have done it, but if the idiots are going to sell us a crock of BS, don't you think they could have at least been smarter about it...and pinned the WMD on the country that had them instead of NOT doing that after it didn't work with a country that didn't and pinning the actual use... on their own rebel thugs!..and a few years after pinning an assassination on Assad, when we would have likely believed something like that very easily out of saddam about somebody they didn't like, but instead they completely wasted the most believable scenarios.

It's bad enough they are liars.

It's even worse that they are such bad liars.

They could have said "syria, which supports palestine and Iran who was glad 911 happened has wmd and is threatening israel"...and we might have believed it. we go there and find them... prove ourselves right, then pit iran and iraq against each other with fake assassinations and rebel stuff because they had already fought before and we likely would have bought that as well.

well, eventually we would figure it out but maybe not before we got in there and did the deed.

Again, I don't support any of this and am just pointing how how insanely dumb their plan has been and suggest they all lay off the sauce.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
``The common-sense test says he is responsible for this. He should be held to account,'' McDonough said of the Syrian leader who for two years has resisted calls from inside and outside his country to step down
blogs.aljazeera.com...
So I have never heard of this test before? Maybe its some kind of hidden formula that they use to determine if your a terrorist or not.

Bottom line is, we are talking about an attack on a sovereign nation, and they come out with these childish terms to support their claim.

common sense test?some days you just would like to throw up on their faces.who ever came up with this term 'common sense test' could not be from my gov,as far as I can tell very few in my gov have any sense let alone common sense.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Bottom line is, we are talking about an attack on a sovereign nation, and they come out with these childish terms to support their claim.

Or the 'beyond a reasonable doubt? - this is not a court'. Not issuing tickets for jay walking here, it's destroying the government and military of a country.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
They made up their minds about this a long, long time ago. It's the same tactics they've used for generations to obfuscate the facts and play on people's gullibility and emotions. Gulf of Tonkin, Gulf Wars, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan... They have an agenda and they are just going to work to placate, confuse and distract the public while they execute. The faces may change but the game plan does not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join