It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Vote ATS'ers: Attack or Not To Attack Syria for Alleged Chemical Attacks on its Own Citizens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No.

And this thread is one of many examples why we really need a Poll option on ATS, would be great

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
NO!

Let's see here.....the killing of innocent men women and children can only be righted by the killings of innocent men woman and children. We all know it won't be just one person killed, drones or no drones boots on the ground or not, innocent people die in war.

Their propoganda isn't working on us anymore.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
There are some countries that need a cruise missile to land on their "Leader's" palace.

Syria is not one of them currently.

On one hand it's supporting Islamic terrorists with cruise missiles to aid their cause and on the other it's all about $$ and land for Israel. Destabilizing the region and reaping the rewards.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Thank you all for responding thusfar:

After 20 responses:

20 No's for Attack!

0 Replies to Attack!

NOTE: I am just giving stars for taking the time to reply. Thank you!
edit on 8-9-2013 by ItDepends because: Note Added

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

No, there is simply not enough information or justification to attack Syria.

Thus far it would seem the nay is a unanimous decision.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
no.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No!!
[I am speaking for all 3 in my family]

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wish some-one would say yes so that we'd have some-one to pick on.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yes......................

link   
Even if its proved 100% that its Assad I still say no. This is not appeasement, no matter how some like to spin it.

link   
Yes.

But only if by the U.S. attacking Syria, it kicks off WWIII and most of humanity is wiped out, and has to start over...or possibly cause aliens to intervene. Bear with me here before erupting in chastisement. Take a look around. This reality, this world that we live in is really, really, really messed up. Everything is so backwards, everyone has a perpetual death sentence, nobody lives forever, and you can't take it with you. Terrible things happen every second of every day. People starve, die, kill, rape, torture, and a myriad of other terrible things have happened, and continue to happen all the time. What's the point of it all? Is there even a point? To live in slavery forever? What happens after we leave this plane of existence? No one knows for one hundred percent certain. Seriously ask yourself, why do you continue to live? What ultimate reason does humanity continue to wish to exist for? To make a better world for bringing other humans into (children)? You will die one day, and so will I....so...

....why not encourage the pressing of a reset button? Maybe, just maybe the entire world will figure how to exist peacefully and prosperously so that all will be able to exist in this reality in a state of happiness, and bliss. So yea...I want to watch it all burn, sorry, this world is just....wrong as it is and needs to change.

link   
I sure hope the people around the world are understanding that the majority of the American people do NOT want this, and that most of us wish for some sort of a more peaceful solution.

My vote is a adamant no as well, but I would vote yes to sending congress and the house or anyone in power voting yes for this attack to be the boots on the ground.

link   

NO

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
PEACE.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Well, my vote is No War.

However, if Obozo goes in anyways, don't expect me to not support our troops. If war is imminent, I'll not turn against those young men and women who fight. I don't like Assad. I think he's a monster. But I don't want war, to many innocent die while the bad guy lives it large laughing all the way to his bunker.

Situation sucks, I hope they disengage and back away from this. Throw the hot potato back to Russia. They have experience through Afghanistan.

Cirque

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
No.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
No.

Not without a UN mandate and even then NO!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Complete lack of any convincing evidence and the credible motive lies elsewhere.

Refuse to be the paid hit men of the Saudis.

Hell NO.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   
NO.

Our government has been taken over by evildoers. We ourselves suffered a huge and violent false-flag terrorist attack in order to wrest final control from We The People. This is not our idea, and it's not our desire....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
If it starts WW3 then yes.

If it doesn't start WW3 then no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join