It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Plan For The Long War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This is the real reason behind the Syrian crisis.

The United States are planning to collapse and control 7 countries consisting of, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran and Iraq, because they want control of their resources.

In a RAND corporation monograph report, which presents major research findings that address challenges facing the public and private sector, called Unfolding the future of the long war,

Which you can find here: www.rand.org...

Consisting of Motivations, Prospects and Implications for the U.S army on such an operation.

The Iraq war was just to guarantee oil to Israel in times of crisis, by building a pipeline from Iraq to Israel bypassing Syria.

Syria is just the next in line for the process. Syria itself is a key energy transit route to Europe, hense why a number of countries have keen interest in gaining an advantage and future control of the energy market that runs through Syria.

Although Syria's own oil reserves are plummeting, the discovery of new gas reserves under the city of Homs in 2011 has seen increased fighting between regime and rebel factions for control.

Syria is a strategic location for a natural gas pipeline flow to Europe. Qatar proposed this idea, Assad refused and penned a deal with favouring Russia and Iran.

Qatar tried to bribe Russia, promising to spend $15 billion dollars on military gear and weaponry from Russia and also invest heavily in Russian infrastructure. Though the pipeline would compete directly with Russian owned Gazprom, so it really wasn't in Russia's best interest.

Instead the pipeline proposed the "Islamic Pipeline" would work against Qatar and thus western interests.

So when Obama talked about the Syrian conflict impacting on U.S interests, again it seems to really be all about the oil and gas reserves which the U.S is so dependent on.

The war isn't now about chemical weapons at all, that was just a false flag to gain an upper hand in the race for the liquid gold.

sources:

www.theguardian.com...

www.wnd.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Where did you get this idea?

I think it is bogus. We do not import natural gas. We have plenty here. So I think that there would be no good reasoning behind it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DixonHand
reply to post by DAZ21

Where did you get this idea?

I think it is bogus. We do not import natural gas. We have plenty here. So I think that there would be no good reasoning behind it.

It's about the corporations who get their hands on the resources and control the extraction and supply. Just because the U.S do not import Natural Gas, the corporations who plough Billions into the political system, still have a very high interest in getting its hands on it.

As we saw in Iraq, the first thing the Military machine will do is secure the resources.

Destroying the ecological system for imaginary wealth, that's what wars are for now!!!

A country that doesn't have a health service for the poor, claim they are against inhumane treatment of citizens? Okay, pull the other leg, it's got bells on.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im tired of hearing people say its all about oil. Its so much bigger than that. Take a look at the countries that have been deemed the 'enemy' over the last 30 years. What do they generally have in common?

Hint: it starts and ends with the world bank.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

So I guess you could call that blood money. So by going to war we are empowering corportions and making them richer?

And then we get some of that moeny too?

That is just crazy!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

And how can banks make huge amounts of money?

The oil can make or break an economy, look at the sudden rise of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Enough said really.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

And how can banks make huge amounts of money?

The oil can make or break an economy, look at the sudden rise of Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Enough said really.
The fact is that Oil is but one small part of the picture, and to claim it is the end all be all only serves to show that you havent been studying your history, or what the world bank is, or how they operate.

Oil? Just a blip on the radar.

You want to talk about the Saudis, thats a great example. You say it is their oil that has made them rise. The FACT is, though, that they have always had oil. It wasnt until they begun playing by the world banks rules that they started to rise.

edit on 8-9-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Also I'd really like everyone to read the pdf link I provided, it contains all the tactics being employed at this very moment concerning the wars in the middle east.

It's really quite interesting, so take a look.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DixonHand
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

So I guess you could call that blood money. So by going to war we are empowering corportions and making them richer?

And then we get some of that moeny too?

That is just crazy!

Not too much money for us though. Just enough to keep everyone occupied.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Ok well I have written a thread about bankers so you can read that if you like.

All I'm saying, is that this situation is all about natural resources.

We depend on it. If it was to suddenly run out tomorrow, the banks won't be standing for long trust me, because the world economy would collapse instantly.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21

Ok well I have written a thread about bankers so you can read that if you like.

All I'm saying, is that this situation is all about natural resources.

We depend on it. If it was to suddenly run out tomorrow, the banks won't be standing for long trust me, because the world economy would collapse instantly.
I get what you are saying, but what you are saying is far too short sighted. You are claiming the cough is the issues, when really it is the cold virus.

Again, oil and resources are simply on small part of this. It is far more about getting those few countries left that dont play the world bank game on board. Theyve been falling in line, 1 by 1, over the last 30-50 years. Syria is just next on the list.

You keep mentioning "the banks", which only serves to prove that you dont even know what the world bank is.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well I think the problems are rife in central banking systems, if you're refering to the world bank however then maybe you can enlighten me as to how this organization is the real problem.

edit on 8-9-2013 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Israel is the Rothschild family's prima donna.

Greed is an emotion, which fuels a contrived "war on terror."

In this world, material wealth is more coveted than spiritual wealth.

edit on 8-9-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join