It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghouta Chemical Gas Attack : Dead children were kidnapped , killed by rebels

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
BOTH sides are capable, and very possibly willing to carry out Chemical warfare upon each other.....
The whole thing is a false flag operation....a huge one....
With several hidden flags behind the gunplay......and NONE of them adverse to killing off their "enemies" wholesale....

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

The link and article that I will quote part of here , looks at both sides of the report about the use of chemical weapons in Syria.

Of course now the waters are so muddied by both sides it really is a difficult process to discern the truth.

Having said that I will be leaning with the side that is telling the least lies and that's not the American Government for sure.

The government account expresses "high confidence that the Syrian government carried out a chemical weapons attack" on August 21. The Mint report bore the headline "Syrians in Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack." Which of these two versions should we find more credible?

www.fair.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

The Daily Mail also 404'd that article and wrote a retraction because they are of the belief the emails were a hoax. So I wouldn't be putting anymore stock into that and focus on the facts at hand.
edit on 8-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

So they claim.

Okay let's look at the facts.

Chemical weapons were used.

Ummm, that's about it. The rest is a mish mash of accusations, counter accusations and posturing.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join