It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghouta Chemical Gas Attack : Dead children were kidnapped , killed by rebels

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Alawite families from Latakia say the dead children shown on Syria gas attack videos were actually their children who were kidnapped from them by rebel terrorists

They say those children were abducted by jihadists two weeks before in Alawite villages in the surroundings of Latakia ( 200km away from Ghouta )

They have filed a complaint for murder against those rebel militants

The wide distribution of satellite channel images of victims allowed Alawite families near Latakia to recognize their children who had been abducted two weeks prior by the "rebels."

Source :

www.voltairenet.org...

www.voltairenet.org...

Here is this article by telegraph.co.uk , dated 11 Aug 2013 , which reported about the kidnapping

Syrian rebels have pushed deep into the coastal Alawite stronghold for the first time, seizing a string of villages in a campaign which, locals have warned, threatens to open the area up to full-blown sectarian war.p

"We are still finding people who were killed in their homes, and bodies left in bushes," said Sheikh Mohammed Reda Hatem, an Alawite religious leader in Latakia. Until now 150 Alawites from the villages have been kidnapped. There are women and children among them. We have lost all contact with them

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Carnivac

I think someone is lying.

I seen family members opn the news and they never said anything like that.

I dont think anyone was kidnapped but I do think those people and children were gassed by someone.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have expected this from day one as soon as the Sunni Obama started to mouth off about this gas attack, Obama knows they were his supporters who did the gas attack, he is like Cameron, knows how to tell lies without laughing while he tells them.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And there it is. Will it ever see the light of day? I'm skeptical. We all know "public opinion" is based on MSM reporting. I'd be hard pressed to see them report on this with any real conviction. If they do, it would be after any strike.

Of course i have no way to prove the accuracy of this but it certainly is in line with how things roll on this planet.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Carnivac

Thanks op for bringing this to the board ..It wont shock many here as to what it suggest because there are some very bad people hiding behind the original peaceful movements and TPTB smell blood and they want a blood fest and will not stop ...peace

link   
There was an article on the Daily Mail website a couple of weeks ago claiming that the U.S had hatched a plan to use chemical weapons and blame it on the Assad regime. This article was quickly removed from the website, which leads me to believe that the pressure from TPTB was too much for the Daily Mail.

What is playing out before our very eyes is theexact scenario the article referred to. It's a game I'm afraid. A game which is being controlled by the Zionists and their puppets in perceived power, in the 'Free World'.

We won't have to wait lomg to see how the game concludes, I'm sure.

link   

EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack

However, from numerous interviews with doctors, Ghouta residents, rebel fighters and their families, a different picture emerges. Many believe that certain rebels received chemical weapons via the Saudi intelligence chief, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, and were responsible for carrying out the dealing gas attack.

“My son came to me two weeks ago asking what I thought the weapons were that he had been asked to carry,” said Abu Abdel-Moneim, the father of a rebel fighting to unseat Assad, who lives in Ghouta.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and 12 other rebels were killed inside of a tunnel used to store weapons provided by a Saudi militant, known as Abu Ayesha, who was leading a fighting battalion. The father described the weapons as having a “tube-like structure” while others were like a “huge gas bottle.”

Ghouta townspeople said the rebels were using mosques and private houses to sleep while storing their weapons in tunnels.

Abdel-Moneim said his son and the others died during the chemical weapons attack. That same day, the militant group Jabhat al-Nusra, which is linked to al-Qaida, announced that it would similarly attack civilians in the Assad regime’s heartland of Latakia on Syria’s western coast, in purported retaliation.

“They didn’t tell us what these arms were or how to use them,” complained a female fighter named ‘K.’ “We didn’t know they were chemical weapons. We never imagined they were chemical weapons.”

www.mintpressnews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hey guys , i think this thread deserves your attention too :

Syrian Rebel Admits Using Chemical Weapons : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DixonHand

There are a number of articles reporting that the rebel groups aligned with Al-Nusra (Al Qaeda) are indeed threatening every Alawite they can find.

"AlNusra Front Proudly Announced the Execution of Badr Ghazal"

AlNusra Front, an FSA group, executed the kidnapped Sheikh Badr Ghazal in Latakia’s countryside.

Sheikh Badr was attacked and kidnapped from his own home with over 150 civilian by the proud Jihadists on 4/8/2013, and taken to an unknown destination. There was talk of negotiation for his release.

www.syrianews.cc...

Peter N. Bouckaert: The kidnappings have been going on for about a year, it’s really intensified. It started mostly when fighting broke out in Aleppo, and developed and grown since then into a broader trend across many parts of Syria, and also spilling into neighboring countries. A couple different kinds of kidnapping take place. A lot of them are criminal in nature by groups that say they have an affiliation with Jabhat al-Nusra, and they try to kidnap wealthy Syrians and some journalists for ransom.

A second kind is more sectarian in nature, “tit for tat” kidnappings between different sides. So a Sunni will get kidnapped by Alawites or Shia, and his relatives will go kidnap Alawites or Shia, hold them hostage and try to make an exchange. We’ve especially seen that in the Lebanese border area.

medium.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
If this is a trusted source than this news should be the end of the USA's push to strike Syria. If this can be proved that would make the USA Government complicit in the use of chemical weapons.

Here is a big question for folks: If this is to be proved; does the USA deserve Three Days of Airstrikes? Would Russia be given NATO approval for punishing the USA? This entire Syria thing stinks. I am embarrassed to be an American at the moment..... My Government has run amok and there is NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Those have have tried to do anything significant about it have all died in vain, usually alone. Fear is the name of the game in the USA. Fear of being jailed, fear of being raped in jail, killed, beaten, possessions taken, bank accounts seized. Fear is winning. Americans have allowed our "leaders" to run amok for so long that there is now nothing we can do but wait.

Everything must collapse before it can be rebuilt. Sadly humans have some serious issues and as such it would simply reset the same games eventually. How long can we really last as a species at this rate?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We all know "public opinion" is based on MSM reporting

And the link in the OP is accurate because it's not MSM reporting?

Does that alone make it believable? Because it's one sided? Becasue it isn't msm?

The link in the OP is not msm. It's actually a pro Assad site.

I'll take Reuters any day.

Non msm is, sorry to say, garbage and diluted these days, like this story.

(unadulterated lying one sided propaganda)

edit on 8-9-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
About Ghouta massacre : en.wikipedia.org...

The 2013 Ghouta attack was an incident involving chemical weapons and bombardment that occurred on Wednesday, 21 August 2013, allegedly occurring in a short span of time in several areas of the Ghouta region of the Rif Dimashq Governorate of Syria. The incident occurred in opposition-controlled or disputed areas of the Damascus suburbs, with the Syrian government and the opposition blaming each other for the attack

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by canucks555
We all know "public opinion" is based on MSM reporting

And the link in the OP is accurate because it's not MSM reporting?

Does that alone make it believable? Because it's one sided? Becasue it isn't msm?

The link in the OP is not msm. It's actually a pro Assad site.

I'll take Reuters any day.

Non msm is, sorry to say, garbage and diluted these days, like this story.

(unadulterated lying one sided propaganda)

And we all know i didn't say anything about the credibility of the news source....

I simply stated MSM proffers public opinion through biased reporting. Period.

Second point i made also wasn't about the news sources credibility, only that the story is in line with the filth and immoral actions of those who lead, those who seek to lead, those who've led in the past and all the minions they employ.

In case i wasn't more clear in my previous post.
edit on 8-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

I agree with that.

But everyone is always trying to make something out of something that is there.

Mountain out of a mole hill.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I simply stated MSM proffers public opinion through biased reporting. Period.

I've been Msm'ing it all week,

Pretty much every MSM news site I visit says they are unsure that Assad was 100% behind the gas attacks
Pretty much every MSM news site I go to say that most of Americans don't want to go to war.
Pretty much every MSM site I go to relates perfectly the concerns shared by many about the Rebels.

To be honest I think presuming that MSM sites are against public opinion is just a knee jerk reaction by the paranoid masses.

Most MSM news sites say that hitting Assad is a bad Idea..

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
By the time one reads all of the conflicting accounts regarding Syria, or anything else really, how is it that anyone can develop anything other than an opinion one pulls out of one's arse?. These stories are everywhere, no rhyme or reason other than the Emotional Factor (OMG children are being harmed, someone has to do something!....). Once a story strikes am emotional chord with me, I stop regarding it as reliable, getting emotional makes me unreliable.

Stop getting caught up in this horse crap, the truth won't come out for about 6 months, and you will probably find your response was silly because of how opposite of the truth it was, and how upset the story made you feel.

Nobody presents reliable, verifiable proof in any of these stories. You Tube, no, MSM, no, anybody, no. The only proof any of this happened is if you actually witnessed it, otherwise it's really only hearsay and one really shouldn't let it upset them...

The Internet is a wonderful thing, but sometimes it hurts my head pretty bad.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MyHappyDogShiner

stepping off topic slightly.
Dog Shiner that's easily the best post I've seen on ATS regarding the Syria situation. Hands down.
A breath of fresh air, you've got a good head on your shoulders.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Sadly due to conflicting news coming from everywhere, the truth of what happen with the supposedly chemical gas attack may never be known but by those that perhaps survived.

Factions groups or terrorist AKA Rebels do not give a crap about who dies or not as most of them see death as justification of means, we call it collateral damage.

So many are foreigners some even mercenaries for hired, Kidnapping is not new in the middle east if happens all the time.

But when it comes to agendas to fulfill certain goals the government will stick to their version of the truth regardless and will also manufacture prof in order to stick to those goals.

The reason we have more conflicting news this time is very simple, after 9/11 we turned patriotic and we applauded the attacks of Afghanistan, when the government added Iraq we were more than happy to welcome that too, this time is different people remembers the outcome and the truth that came after the facts, now people are not soo trusting anymore and they are questioning everything.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

dont be ashamed to be an american, be ashamed of the corrupt evil thieving mercenary death worshipers that have taken over our government. If you believe that america was founded with genuine intentions by the 'founding fathers', and you believe in THAT america then you have nothing to be ashamed of.

its unlikely that we will see a happy ending to this chapter in our collective novel....but i can tell you with certainty...that in the end....the good guys DO win.

dont lose heart.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

The Daily Mail also 404'd that article and wrote a retraction because they are of the belief the emails were a hoax. So I wouldn't be putting anymore stock into that and focus on the facts at hand.
edit on 8-9-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join