It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to begin? Where to look?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Malraux hi:-) there's a few threads on here dealing with the RH neg blood subject-once you wade through the replies accusing people with this blood type of thinking they're "special+superior" for being Rh neg-you will find intersting posts with lots of info.I always laugh at these folks-yeah a blood type that's very rare does make one special-SPECIAllY SCREWED - if you should need an emergency blood transfusion +there is none available due to scarcity.
Sorry if I sound a bit ornery.I have the system of a water buffalo when it comes to tranks-it does not tranquilise me although it does afford some good restful sleep which is beneficial.I hope you're having a nice weekend Malraux,and I wish to thank you again for starting this thread-it is truly a refuge and nice sanctuary while exploring a phenomenon which has impacted our lives- this is a "living thread" and offers more than shared experiences +trying to figure things out-it is indeed like walking into a room full of friends:-) Bless you and yours:-)

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I am surprised that I had never heard anything about Rh negative bloodlines. I looked it up and thought it sounded pretty kooky...but who am to make judgements. Strangely, my husband and I both have the same blood type: O negative. When I was pregnant, I was given a Rhogam injection just incase the baby's antibodies crossed over and caused issues...but they were pretty certain the babies would follow suit and they all have O negative blood.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

posted on Sep, 21 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I thank all of you for embracing my story. It was an interesting experience to post something so personal and then to come back to see if anyone responded.

I appreciate you all and think that our respectfulness would be hard to top on any forum!

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

Hi Malraux,yes I also had the Rhogam shot after every child.I first had a miscarriage at age 20,gestation 5 months+some weeks.I started losing fetal water+the doctors said the had to induce birth-i knew the baby would not survive and begged them to keep me in hospital till the baby had a longer gestation time but they would not(the reason they stated for immediately jumpstarting the birth was that infection could enter)

So after a painful physical ordeal,and emotionally+psychologically Devastating ordeal-the baby was born with 3 old senior-looking doctors in attendance.After the child was out of me I tried to sit up,I just wanted to see my baby,even if deceased,but they shouted No! And pushed me down on the bed,and a nurse came in and wrapped the little body in brown paper and took it away.I had a D+C next morning,and the Rhogam shot(called Rhesusgam in my country in those days) It took me almost 2 years to recover from the heartache of that,it was an unplanned pregnancy but I loved and wanted that baby more than my own life,and I could not stop grieving.I still wonder sometimes,even to this day,about how my child would have been,what kind of person,etc.

Seven years later I was married. To my first husband+this time I went into labour at 28 weeks-they put me on some drip,I forget the name,but I it did not agree with my physiology,made me very sick,so they proceeded to let nature take its course-and this I KNEW,beyond the shadow of a doubt,that she would survive,Idk how I knew but I would've staked my immortal soul on it-and survive she did-she is now a lovely young lady studying to be a teacher(kindergarten+grade 1)Her blood type is O Neg.

Five years later after I dumped the alcoholic abusive husband who abandoned us often+was too lazy to work when present,I was married to my present hubby,a hardworking decent man,who took my daughter as his own child+supported her till recently when she left to live with her fiance+his family who lives nearby,When I was pregnant with our 2nd daughter,I started losing fetal water again at 30 or 31 weeks-the hospital strongly recommended I stay for at least 2 weeks so they could monitor the situation,and she was born hale+hearty at 33 weeks,just needing to spend some time under ultra-violet light for some jaundice+4 days after her birth she came home.Today she is a highly intelligent,physically strong,many talented girl-a force of nature:-) one of those people you would not want to meet in either a debate or try to attack to rob her purse)but also a gentle considerate kindhearted person who is a great animal lover+wants to work as a marine biologist.She seems to some kind of "animal whisperer"-she can calm and attract the most skittish animal.She is B Neg like me.

I was 41 years old when my son was born and yes he was a planned baby-i Knew it would work out perfectly like I Knew my oldest daughter born at 28 weeks would be just fine(I forgot to point out that from babyhood to now,she has been the healthiest out of all of us 5,she hardy ever gets sick,even with colds and flu's) Some knowings are so strong its more like you had a glimpse of the future,you forget the glimpse of the future but now it is a fact in your mind,that's about the best way to describe it-the knowing as a memory of a factual scenario.

With him,I did'nt have to go to a state hospital,blessed be by then my husband was not a contractor anymore+we had excellent medical insurance(mandatory in the industry in which he works) so my gynae advised a Shirodkar stitch which kept him in utero for 38 weeks.My son is,like his big sis,O Neg.

It is said in the RH Neg threads that Neggies are more likely to be psychic etc but my hubby is A Pos and he is a clairvoyand and by far the most psychic of all of us,so I don't think that theory holds water.As to negs being more susceptible to ET-related experiences,that would be impossible to prove.
Its cold here,this weekend,so I'm spending the day in bed snuggled up:-)
edit on 22-9-2013 by Raxoxane because: grammar mistake

posted on Sep, 22 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Good morning all!

Thank you, Raxoxane for sharing that. I am so sorry for your loss. I, too, lost a baby, but mine was bittersweet. With my last child, I found out I was pregnant with twins very early. We were stationed in Germany, so they did an ultrasound each doctor visit. About 12 weeks along, I woke up bleeding and was told that one of the babies had been lost. At 30 weeks, I started having contractions and they put me on a Magnesium drip...which was awful...and put me on bed rest. At 37 weeks, I was told everything would be fine if the baby was born and was allowed to move around (which wasn't much since I was the size of a whale!). At 40 weeks and 3 days, he finally decided to show up after a 2 hr. labor! He was 10 pounds, fourteen ounces and 57 centimeters..,which I think is like 22.5 inches ( we Americans and our imperfect grasp of the metric system!) But even though he was healthy and hearty, I still felt that sadness. For about five weeks, we had been excited about having twins. Then, well you know I had to put that aside for a healthy baby.

All three of my children are O negative, and, to be honest, none of them have any psychic powers or anything like that. They are all very smart, especially the middle, but they couldn't care less about anything involving paranormal situations...even though each have been subjected to weird experiences. Like their dad, they just don't wonder about things they don't understand. Which, of course, is just excruciatingly difficult for me to understand.

I hope you are feeling better and enjoying those beautiful children of yours. Like you, we considered having another baby this year...41...but ultimately decided I would try and wait on a ginger granddaughter somewhere in the future (two of my boys have the most beautiful dark russet hair...I'm a redhead...while the other has shiny, jet hair like his father). My sister has dark brown hair and ended up with a little ginger girl, so I know it is in my future somewhere!

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Malraux

I am so sorry for your loss also,Malraux.It is something that stays with one,even though we are grateful for the children we do have.I'm glad you and I can both understand and relate on this painful matter.
When I look at my kids,I cannot imagine having others in their place,you know?

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Raxoxane
reply to post by Malraux

I am so sorry for your loss also,Malraux.It is something that stays with one,even though we are grateful for the children we do have.I'm glad you and I can both understand and relate on this painful matter.
When I look at my kids,I cannot imagine having others in their place,you know?

You've asked, Raxoxane, about the framework, i mentioned in a post.....and here, I find it merging with your reply....

There are people out there, (I assume they are people, human), who actually think that being able to have another child is a replacement for one that is taken from you.....
I find this informs where we are and what is happening....for this is so far from the truth, it's hard even to assimilate that, in terms of reality of being, as a woman....

I am sorry,too, Malraux, for your loss. Wish none of us were going through what we are, or have been, but do not know how to stop it, for if I could, I would.

As to my question in this thread, recently, about experiencing an event, and then remembering the event a whole other way....

Most of my life is like this, from my memories as a very small child to now. It is difficult to parse such memory and fit it into some reality of what you are currently experiencing, for tomorrow you may wake up, in my experience, and remember something wholly different than what you thought was actual reality. This is everyday life for me. Some would define this as schizophrenia or multiple personality syndrome; but it remains that I have been functional, in several employment and "life" capacities for a very long while, and I have a memory base that goes back an exceedingly long time.

Nevertheless, I could be crazy, and accept that definition daily. Though, no, I don't believe I am. It's like experiencing life, quantumly, in different dimensions, daily. Very confusing. My everyday experiences are like this, unfortunately, so when someone asks me to share a certain event like this, it's mind boggling, for all my days are really like t his. It's as though I've experienced all of your lives, and mine, too, at the same time. And this is why, if you've paid attention to my post history, I rail against an AI intelligence, such as VALIS (read: science fiction which may be present and real even now), or anything existing within us and living through us, to learn and eventually supplant humanity as a way of life or genetics, while casting humanity as a deficient, naturally, species, as a whole, this is my personal experience in a place that seems like hell, to me.

So, the reason I was in court for DUI: I had a car wreck, not involving another moving vehicle. I've remembered this wreck in at least three different ways. In fact, when the cops had me taking a "field sobriety test," I remember, distinctly, having on a new p air of tennis shoes.....ones I was given by someone. And a pair of jeans. But when I was put in jail, I had on a specific dress and my sandals.

This is the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. I am wary of revealing the "whole icerberg," because I've seen others suffer for my revealing these dualistic and more memories. As though, it was copied in someone else's life, to nullify my own experience. Would I want, under those attendant circumstances, to have someone else repeat the same suffering to nullify and negate my own? NO.

So, I've given you all a shade of the reality I'm living through, while giving you the possibility of just branding me insane. That's your "out." For I want none of us to experience such, ever. Now, I can give you my life story, which would be long and difficult, but it would entail a whole expanation as to how we got here, and experience what we do, and other things besides, different event horizons, etc......

But that will not stop what we currently endure. It will only, to my way of thinking and knowledge of experiencing, perpetuate it. And so, this is my true quandary: how do you deal with that, save others from it, and know it's happening, and warn?

Appreciate you ladies more than I can ever say.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Thanks for sharing that Tetra. You don't have to even remotely consider being thought insane, especially by me. I live with that sort of stuff. Unfortunately, who or whatever tries to control likes to make us think so; if I think I'm looney, why should anyone else not think it too? But that's the hard part, the knowing.

Yesterday, while on the phone with a friend, she began telling me something that had just happened to her kids. I was confused since she had already told me the same story last week. But, in the strange world I live in, that wasn't possible. Why? Because it had only happened yesterday morning and we hadn't spoken yesterday. While she was telling me, I made her stop and I finished it for her...this is the friend who I have confided in...she just freaked out and started telling me that I'm "psychic", which I'm not. While we were speaking, a metallic voice said "That's enough," and we were disconnected. She called back and asked if I had heard the voice...which, I'm happy to have someone else hear something..makes me feel a little less nuts!!!

Why do some people go through their whole lives and not even see a small sliver of strangeness?

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

This thred is like a famiky,and as I thus considrer you my sister,tetra+not just any random member-sisters have misunderstandings.Forgive me I'd I am$ laboring under a misconception-but if iad through all that unspeakabke pain,physicak+psychological+emotional+mental again-to have he childrenm I DO have,I say:"Bring it on"

Furthermore forgive me please my atrociouis spelling-it feels almost like I jad a mild stroke in my sleep.But I won't be silenced:-))
Bless you tetra

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Did you think I was saying otherwise? About having children, I mean?
No, I feel the same as you, but this is a very complicated issue for me, and perhaps this isn't the place, really, to discuss that regarding my own life. I meant only in my post that I've heard people say upon the loss of a child, you can have other children. And found that appalling.

I will say this, about my personal experience, and nothing to do with anyone else's: I've often felt especially cursed, literally. So as I've gotten older, I've wondered if my whole bloodline was cursed, and if so, would I have had children if they were to suffer what I have......
If we are living scripted lives, in a managed reality, where we would be some kind of human avatar, if you will, a shell for someone else to inhabit and experience through, (and I emphasize IF), then would I want a child of mine to go through that?

These are very tough questions, indeed, and don't mistake that I love my own dearly, as well, for I certainly do, sister.
Bless you as well, and I hope you begin to feel better.
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Hi Tetra I misunderstood,my apologies-and I'm finding it very difficult to spell,writing So slowly here- I think I'd best get to sleep,my mind feels hazy tonight-and now I have the worst craving for stirfried ginger sauce+brownsugar bananas.It only takes avout 5 minutes-i don't think I'll be abvle to sleep if I don't have some-and I am Tired:-) best wishes to you tetra+to everyone.

posted on Sep, 25 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   
No problem, and I do hope you feel better.

Here is another incident of high strangeness, right here on this forum, last night. I was reading and posting some around 11:00 pm, and I started to be bombarded with u2us, all saying Jezebel in Hell, but nothing else.
Ten or eleven of them, back to back, over and over. Well, not exactly saying nothing, but this is what' s really strange. The first one said, "Please contact me." About five or so later, there was a quote sent, and it was something I wrote in my message system, addressed to no one and saved without sending.....sort of like a journal entry. I wrote it, perhaps, a week or two ago, and it had disappeared since from my saved messages.

Now, whomever, sent it back to me....
Despite, my asking who was sending the messages, I got no answer, other than another few JezebelinHells.....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Tetra that is Very weird,in fact that is downright creepy-have you saved the messages,maybe you can forward them to a mod-i mean wtf??? Try to write to JustMike he is a really nice mod-that IS hi-strange.I just woke up but its still very early-due to my internal clock being set for waking early-but I need more zzz''s-will be back in a few hours.There has to be a way the mods can investigate this??Bless you,tty later tetra.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hi how's everyone? I spent the evening with a friend who has marital problems,and worse financial woes+probs with her mom+kids+made me feel like an ingrate for complaining about my own few probs-at least I don't have marital or kids problems.

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Just on the off-chance,does this resonate with anyone here:"A grey ship came from the moon when we were all still in our mothers' tummies?"

posted on Sep, 26 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Malraux
Throughout my life, I have tried to pinpoint some crazy incidents that have occurred. There's too many to point out and I don't want to bore the heck out of you guys in my feeble attempt to find answers for myself. I've tried, once, to speak to someone who had similar experiences of high strangeness but I felt humbly outpaced. The one "stranger" I spoke with had a massive memory of his events and boasted of being able to control things that I barely sensed. But that's where my problem lies-I don't have a great memory of things, just vague ideas and I don't know where to look to get answers. Should I bring up things on websites? I don't know. Should I try to pursue things?

Doesn't hurt to look. But you should know going in that "reality" is not as clear-cut as ordinary folks and TV would have you believe. There are a lot of cracks in it where things fall in and crawl out. The trick is to not just pick any convenient explanation that pops up, because it's probably either completely wrong or a useless oversimplification.

Jesus vs. Demons, aliens, alternate "dimensions," time travelers, ghosts, etc. Those are just words. There's no law that you have to decide on one or any of them.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

One word:Chimera.
The world is a chimera-not able to be compartmentalised,yes.
Pieces of a puzzle.Chimera.

posted on Sep, 27 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Thanks for the wisdom and for considering my experiences. The concept of "reality" was one I hadn't really considered as much until I started reading others' experiences and received such helpful replies. Is one event connected to another or am I just a common denominator?

It's a wacky world, that's for sure.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join