It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case of war the first Nuclear strike will come from....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

no need for me to fight as long as I know certainly what I am talking about.

Well as long as you know what your talking about,

Now you can converse with yourself like your other threads and give readers some entertainment to kill time with

I told you is based on certain info,but whatever

I got it, I think I know who you are now, Pie

Napoleon Dynamite. if you have seen the movie read some replies from Pie as though spoken by Napoleon Dynamite especially the one I just quoted above

I just happened to catch a bit of it last night and for some reason how you reply to some questions reminds me so much of that character.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Well if that is your opinion is okay,if I would have any doubt of lying I would certainly not posted this thread because there is no reson to.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14

Well if that is your opinion is okay,if I would have any doubt of lying I would certainly not posted this thread because there is no reson to.

So you posted it meaning you have no doubts that you are lying

Why lie for, you know that's hoaxing and that leads to slap on the wrist or worse from the MODS here at ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Whatever happened to not attacking a member personally regardless of what they say or think?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

No ,but I think you understand the opposite ,because I am telling the truth,I don't know what you have understood of my post.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

No ,but I think you understand the opposite ,because I am telling the truth,I don't know what you have understood of my post.

You wrote it, I am just reading your words.

Did you maybe mean if you had any "intention" of lying you would certainly not post this thread?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

I wanted to say is that I posted this thread to tell the truth and not to lie, there is no reason to open such a thread if you do not tell the truth.

Hope this is it makes it clear.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Whatever happened to not attacking a member personally regardless of what they say or think?

What can i say, I have double standards.... deal with it.

Besides its not so much a personal attack, more of a attack of the members posting style and content.

I have been subjected to loads of these threads for this same member and I am fed up with it, so are a lot of other people.

its nothing personal against the OP, its more a testament to his/her god awful threads which i am sure do not reflect the members own personal character.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
"A gathering of more than two people it can make it a conspiracy,while a truth without all its elements it can be full of mistery and can look like a lie in the same time,while a lie without all the elements it is the mistery of the lie itself which looks like a truth,but in both cases we have a conspiracy,the important thing is to know how to separate the truth of the lie."

You don't know nothing about nothing.
edit on 8-9-2013 by piequal3because14 because: add text

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   

"A gathering of more than two people it can make it a conspiracy,while a truth without all its elements it can be full of mistery and can look like a lie in the same time,while a lie without all the elements it is the mistery of the lie itself which looks like a truth."

Aaah, I got it.
The whole time you were trying to say that you speak lies.
Well that's nice of you, I can live with that.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

The whole time you were trying to say that you speak lies.
Well that's nice of you, I can live with that.
The whole time I was trying to speak the truth,without all its elements.

Or better said as much as my power of explanation could explain the truth.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I wanted to say is that I posted this thread to tell the truth and not to lie, there is no reason to open such a thread if you do not tell the truth.

Hope this is it makes it clear.

Why would you want to say that, why do you think you need to say that?

To go out of your way to tell us your posting the truth sound deceitful and not very thought out so this way you don't have answer any questions posed just say "Its classified" .

What are you telling the truth about,

Your just speculating in your OP, let me quote some parts to show you

Because even if US will try to calm down the situation

a war could break out.

,maybe local hazard for Israel,

Oh,and probably if the war will began

Oh and don't ask me how I know,that Strictly Classified.

Sorry but when you use the words "if" "could" "maybe" "probably" it sound like your speculating and know nothing.

If your directing that at yourself as grade for this thread then that is A+ material as you know very little about what you wish to pass on and is shown by your speculating on unlikely probabilities occurring in your OP.

Oh,and probably if the war will began they will use just one piece and the hitted area will be somewhere between Sacramento and Reno because the missles they posses are poorly constructed. Therefore in terms of victims and material losses will be very low.

Please explain how if any of this what you suggest is even remotely a chance of occurring, how the losses will be very low?

Or is that classified information, I do have clearance from the Andromeda Council and they rule the galaxy so I should be OK with you passing on what you know.
edit on 8-9-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
NK could not hit a cows arse with a shovel unless they hide a nuke in a shipping container which is a real threat. Personally all they can do is rattle a sabre and make a bit of noise once in a while for a bit of attention. I think China is the wildcard they are just that cold and mental to do it

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
NK could not hit a cows arse with a shovel unless they hide a nuke in a shipping container which is a real threat. Personally all they can do is rattle a sabre and make a bit of noise once in a while for a bit of attention. I think China is the wildcard they are just that cold and mental to do it
Yes but they have trade interest in US.

Only if their economy will go wild maybe,but as long as it is centralized and controled,they are interested in keeping the peace although the NK'ers are not listen always of China.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

In case of war the first Nuclear strike will come from....

Above

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The first nuclear strike will come from Israel on Iran; Then all hell will break loose and kiss your ass goodbye as all the superpowers retaliate against each other. Armageddon, the Apocalypse, the end.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

The first nuclear strike will come from Israel on Iran; Then all hell will break loose and kiss your ass goodbye as all the superpowers retaliate against each other. Armageddon, the Apocalypse, the end.
Iran do not want war,and US will not let Israel to use its nuclear capacities.
So NK will be the one to start the hostilities.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
i once saw a man eat his own head......

and mods dont tell me this doesnt contribute to the thread...because in some weird way i think it does....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Two pages of mostly back-and-forth bickering.

Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join