It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case of war the first Nuclear strike will come from....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
...North Korea.

Because even if US will try to calm down the situation in Syria with a regime change a war could break out.

Iran and Syria are not such a great danger ,maybe local hazard for Israel,but for the rest of the world ,no.

But North Korea can provoke the South Korea ,and they have the willingness and the capacity of using nuclear weapons.

Long range missile,which are very imprecise as technology.

And what is very dangerous is the fact that they have the willingness to sacrifice their people in a nuclear holocaust by using them against US.

Oh,and probably if the war will began they will use just one piece and the hitted area will be somewhere between Sacramento and Reno because the missles they posses are poorly constructed.

Therefore in terms of victims and material losses will be very low.

Oh and don't ask me how I know,that Strictly Classified.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

After This Thread I can't take your threads seriously any more.

Sorry but until you can post with some maturity and respect for your fellow members i refuse to take you seriously

well the last time I asked you for further information you told me it was because God told you so or that rather you were God and you told yourself. Actually to be quite honest I dont think anyone ever did quite figure it out. And now your refusing to give any more information because its "Strictly Classified", my guess then would be that by the end of this thread you will be sticking to the "I am God" routine or you will pick up a new character for yourself, James Bond perhaps?

edit on 8-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good,because this way the truth is ignored,as it should be,until it happens.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
Good,because this way the truth is ignored,as it should be,until it happens.

Well it looks like my point has been proven so no need for me to waste any more time responding to your frankly insane claims.

are you going t smite me now or later?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It's not going to go NUKE!

Those who covet will not destroy what they prize.

EMP - BIO-Chem - whatever - but nuke?

So noooo...

Not that it'll not still suck big time - just saying - it isn't going to be nuke.

peace

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I certainly understand what you want,but as stated in the OP is Strictly Classified,this is why is posted in this forum,for no reason of doubt.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well, you did pick the right forum I suppose.

After all, the very idea North Korea has missile tech to reach the continental United States is a skunk works topic, the last I saw or knew anything. They've tested nothing to show that capability, let alone successfully. This, while China and Russia both fire long range missiles into their Pacific ranges occasionally just to verify designs work and it can be relied on.

When Kim has shown he can do it, I'll be concerned about it. Classified or not, I think of it as simply tested or it don't happen for real.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

fter all, the very idea North Korea has missile tech to reach the continental United States is a skunk works topic, the last I saw or knew anything. They've tested nothing to show that capability, let alone successfully. This, while China and Russia both fire long range missiles into their Pacific ranges occasionally just to verify designs work and it can be relied on.
This is why it is imprecise,because they don't have the area necessarily to test such a missile.

But that missile exists.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Well, you did pick the right forum I suppose.
Believe I know very well what I am talking about,or else I would not posted here ,because it would mean to lie,even in this forum.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Oh I'm aware of what missile you're talking about and it's speculative that they have either the missile in a way which works and they could deploy or, far more importantly, the electronics to strap onto it which gets it from there, to here.

No cruise missile is crossing from Korea to the U.S.. Not at this level of human tech...lol. So, to make the trip, it'll have to be the real deal and not only make the trip up, but re-entry, with accuracy and survivability, to come back down somewhere close to what they intended, somewhere on the planet.

I've seen them launch something into space but it's tumbling out of control on an illogical orbit to begin with. That says they likely cannot bring something back in under control and accurate guidance, in my opinion. That uncertainty would be suicidal to start a war with for weapons

*One exception to the above and it's crossed my mind.... If it turned out the US has been deceived and played ona much larger scale than we've realized for who is allied with who and against us? China could easily have driven mobile launchers, complete with missiles on the racks, right across the land border any time they chose. Stick it on something else for transport and tarp the whole thing. Out satellites don't have X-ray vision yet that I know of. Lets hope this doesn't turn out to be a giant deception or anything.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

*One exception to the above and it's crossed my mind.... If it turned out the US has been deceived and played ona much larger scale than we've realized for who is allied with who and against us? China could easily have driven mobile launchers, complete with missiles on the racks, right across the land border any time they chose. Stick it on something else for transport and tarp the whole thing. Out satellites don't have X-ray vision yet that I know of. Lets hope this doesn't turn out to be a giant deception or anything.

The Chinese will never risk something like that after they have done that in Vietnam but at smaller scale with consequences that can be seen even today.

So ,I guess they will just use "diplomatic" ways as we know....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Worst. Predictor. Of. Predictions. On. ATS. Ever.

Fact

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am not a predictor,because predictions are not based on facts and certain info ....as in this case.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Would that be the "classified" facts?

Behave yourself!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Hmm,you wish you know.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Hmm,you wish you know.

Well you obviously don't!......you've not got a prediction right yet!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I told you is based on certain info,but whatever,no need for me to fight as long as I know certainly what I am talking about.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And what is very dangerous is the fact that they have the willingness to sacrifice their people in a nuclear holocaust by using them against US.

Fact?

I better shut my trap then and keep this hush hush.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
I certainly understand what you want,but as stated in the OP is Strictly Classified,this is why is posted in this forum,for no reason of doubt.

NO its in this forum because we can promise we have pink a unicorn in our backyards without actually having to back it up, that is why you posted in this forum.

If you had anything between your legs you would have posted this in the WW3 forum and had it shutr down because you have nothing to show and simply have been posting your random epiphanies trying to instill a fear your heart cannot rid itself of.

Try harder but don't be try hard, just be yourself and forget tomorrow because it doesn't cares if you know it or not, you cant change anything only your perception.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I posted in this forum because it is safer,and anyway being true what I have stated no one will be believe it.

But the important thing is the info has been released.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join