It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia Sent Death Row Inmates to Fight in Syria in Lieu of Execution

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
www.aina.org...

A top secret memo sent by the Ministry of Interior in Saudi Arabia reveals the Saudi Kingdom sent death-row inmates, sentenced to execution by decapitation, to Syria to fight Jihad against the Syrian government in exchange for commuting their sentences.

According to the memo, dated April 17, 2012, the Saudi Kingdom negotiated with a total of 1239 inmates, offering them a full pardon and a monthly salary for their families, who were to remain in the Kingdom, in exchange for "...their training in order to send them to Jihad in Syria."

Does anyone remember in the late 90's when Milosevic released Serbian prisoners and gave them AK-47's and told them to rape and pillage the Albanians? This reminds me alot of that.

According to the memo, prisoners were of the following nationalities: Yemenis, Palestinians, Saudis, Sudanese, Syrians, Jordanians, Somalis, Afghanis, Egyptians, Pakistanis, Iraqis, and Kuwaitis. There were also 23 Iraqi prisoners.

I think this shows that there are many, many of these "freedom fighters" that are not even Syrian.

According to the former Iraqi MP, the Russians threatened to bring this issue to the United Nations if the Saudis continued working against President Bashar al-Assad. The Saudis agreed to stop their clandestine activities and work towards finding a political solution on condition that knowledge of this program would not be made public.

According to the former Iraqi MP, the Russians threatened to bring this issue to the United Nations if the Saudis continued working against President Bashar al-Assad. The Saudis agreed to stop their clandestine activities and work towards finding a political solution on condition that knowledge of this program would not be made public.

I wonder if Russia will let the UN know if Saudi Arabia does more than "politics" with Syria?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

That is the way to do it.

You give murdering scum the opportunity to legally murder.

They all can't be like the dirty dozen.

Some convicts just have to die.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   
There should be no surprise that Saudi Arabia became involved in Syria. How easily we forget that 15 of 19 hijackers on 911 were Saudi citizens but the US was fine with the Saudi gov. saying they don't take any responsibility for their citizens actions. That was good enough for us to bypass oil rich Saudi Arabia who trades in US dollars and instead attack two other countries who did not.
One of those countries, Iraq, had just recently backed out of the US dollar, a year before 911, and wanted to use gold for oil instead. Just like Libya was planning to do when we decide to take Qaddafi out. This is not coincidence.

Open your eyes wider people. We are being used!

Somalia, Iran, Lebanon, and the Sudan are next. When will we all stop and see what is really going on over there? It's a regime change and certain death for any who oppose us and refuses the US dollar.

edit on 8-9-2013 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EvaMarie

I'm sure many of them wanted to be released so they could take part in the "rebellion" against Assad. The article says that many of their families were sent money also, as if release from a death sentence was'nt incentive enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

That was good enough for us to bypass oil rich Saudi Arabia who trades in US dollars and instead attack two other countries who did not.

I suppose that it's so amazingly obvious that nobody thinks about it. I know I haven't thought about it since years ago right after 9/11 when Bush put all of Bin Ladens family that was in America on a plane headed to Saudi Arabia.

I wonder what would happen if the dollar tanked and the Saudis wanted something other than dollars for their oil?

I bet they would be demonized overnight, as well as added to the list of countries up next.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I do not doubt it for a second. People still laugh at me when I inform them that Saudi Arabia is the biggest producer and sponsor of terrorism. I'm sure this will get swept up under the carpet, though.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Agree completely, and with the clown -

Saudi elite are scared to death of their populace and are allied with the US and the US petro dollar. This is what this "war" is about - not the dying children and the chemical weapons.

We are - and have been - being played as US citizens. We are the bad guys for the federal reserve, IMF, and world bank banksters.

But the US population will not wake up to this fact. And we will be destroyed and enslaved.

new topics

top topics

join