It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Myths of Settled Science

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

If you consider a single body, you may visualize gravity as pressure.
But 2 bodies separated by some space gravity is an attractive force between the two.
Simply put gravity is time compression in the presence of mass and rarefaction in
the absence of mass

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

But 2 bodies separated by some space gravity is an attractive force between the two.
Simply put gravity is time compression in the presence of mass and rarefaction in
the absence of mass

That makes no sense you realize that dont you? Any way you change the curvature of space gravity would have to push instead of pull. Time has nothing to do with gravity in any way shape or form.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

dragonridr

Angelic Resurrection

the absence of mass

That makes no sense you realize that dont you? Any way you change the curvature of space gravity would have to push instead of pull. Time has nothing to do with gravity in any way shape or form.

On the contrary, There is no curvature to space. Space does not bend
and gravity has everything to do with time and time coupled dark matter.
Chk links in my signature, if you haven't done so.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

dragonridr

Angelic Resurrection

the absence of mass

So we have a time machine and an anti gravity device all in one wow that must be worth billions. Wonder why its been 2 years and well nothing odd dont you think? Any way care to show some math how time dilation's could possibly cause gravity. Ill even take a scientific paper for me to review but showing me a machine in some guys garage really are you serious? The US patent offices receive thousands of patents every year on anti gravity devices and they all have one thing in common and that is they dont work. One more thing your vegetables show signs of heat damage and not being ripened just thought id point that out. And in case you were wondering the only thing you can do is slow time not increase it since time dilation is caused by two objects travelling at different speeds.
edit on 10/13/13 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

dragonridr

Angelic Resurrection

dragonridr

Angelic Resurrection

the absence of mass

So we have a time machine and an anti gravity device all in one wow that must be worth billions. Wonder why its been 2 years and well nothing odd dont you think? Any way care to show some math how time dilation's could possibly cause gravity. Ill even take a scientific paper for me to review but showing me a machine in some guys garage really are you serious? The US patent offices receive thousands of patents every year on anti gravity devices and they all have one thing in common and that is they dont work. One more thing your vegetables show signs of heat damage and not being ripened just thought id point that out. And in case you were wondering the only thing you can do is slow time not increase it since time dilation is caused by two objects travelling at different speeds.

Heck simple math for this site. Accel due to gravity is m/sec^2, now stretch the denominator you get less accel
in other words, you begin to negate gravity.
Lot all the veggies were at similar temps.
There are more than one ways to create time dilation.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

dragonridr

Angelic Resurrection

dragonridr

Angelic Resurrection

the absence of mass

Heck simple math for this site. Accel due to gravity is m/sec^2, now stretch the denominator you get less accel

Your funny im not sure if your serious or not so ill tell you what you show me a scintific theory and ill be glad to lool at it with a couple of colleagues and will just see if its a valid theory. However you have to do better then your equation right there its meaningless i suggest you look into how scientific principles are proofed.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   

dragonridr

Your funny im not sure if your serious or not so ill tell you what you show me a scintific theory and ill be glad to lool at it with a couple of colleagues and will just see if its a valid theory. However you have to do better then your equation right there its meaningless i suggest you look into how scientific principles are proofed.

Wts funny. Elaborate theory, not on ats. I'll publish it some day,
am working on it and its predictions. Also currently busy
putting the machine thru its paces. If you can suggest some expts
for the AG environment.
Why is the equation meant for ats meaningless

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection
Your equation isn't meaningless, in fact you're right that if you dilate time (stretch the denominator as you put it) which happens near the event horizon of a black hole, acceleration could appear to slow down to an outside observer looking at the object falling toward the black hole, as predicted by relativity.

But if I recall correctly, your theory says relativity is wrong and that time actually speeds up in a gravitational field, instead of slowing down, and unfortunately one person showing the pH of two tomatoes doesn't offset thousands of replicated experiments by scientists proving the predictions of relativity. Relativity may or may not be 100% correct since it doesn't mesh well with quantum mechanics (which also may or may not be 100% correct), but to show it's incorrect, you will need more than the pH of two tomatoes.

Scientists can actually move highly accurate clocks up and down 1 meter in a lab and measure the difference in speed of the clocks due to the change in the gravitational field, confirming relativity, so you would need to start by showing what errors they made in their experiment proving relativity, and then do your own clock experiment showing opposite results, and other scientists would need to replicate and confirm your experiment. It's not impossible to prove relativity wrong, but with so many experiments confirming it, it will be pretty hard to do.

Whoever does prove relativity wrong is going to have to do what Einstein did to Newtons' theory and explain how so many observations can agree with a wrong theory, which they still do even today, except where relativistic considerations become significant. In fact Newtons theory is still widely used by engineers today in non-relativistic applications so it's not all that wrong, and relativity can't be that far off for similar reasons...too many observations agree with the theory for it to be way off.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Angelic Resurrection

dragonridr

Wts funny. Elaborate theory, not on ats. I'll publish it some day,
am working on it and its predictions. Also currently busy
putting the machine thru its paces. If you can suggest some expts
for the AG environment.

Not sure what you mean by AG a botanist? I have a degree in bio-engineering will that do? As far as your math the reason i said it in invalid in a proof you define the equation. For example E=mc2 is a simplified version of the proof and the only reason we understand it is Einstein defined it. Without any proof to back up an equation its meaningless for example assuming you meant m to = mass what kind of mass is it in motion or relative to an observer? As far as dividing mass by time what would be the outcome? There is alot of math to go into any proof. No you can just do a description of the forces you believe involved and let a mathematician crunch the numbers. So at the very least i would suggest a collaboration with a mathematician who understands your principles and you trust. Im guessing because you mentioned an invention you feel you stumbled on to something and may not fully understand what happened. Happens alot in science such as the invention of the microwave oven was an accident an unforeseen consequence if you will.

Your probably going to find out that what you believe to be happening isnt whats really going on but the only way to find out is through research. Thats why you develop a theory first then you move forward your putting the cart before the horse so to speak.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   

dragonridr

Not sure what you mean by AG a botanist? I have a degree in bio-engineering will that do? As far as your math the reason i said it in invalid in a proof you define the equation. For example E=mc2 is a simplified version of the proof and the only reason we understand it is Einstein defined it. Without any proof to back up an equation its meaningless for example assuming you meant m to = mass what kind of mass is it in motion or relative to an observer? As far as dividing mass by time what would be the outcome? There is alot of math to go into any proof. No you can just do a description of the forces you believe involved and let a mathematician crunch the numbers. So at the very least i would suggest a collaboration with a mathematician who understands your principles and you trust. Im guessing because you mentioned an invention you feel you stumbled on to something and may not fully understand what happened. Happens alot in science such as the invention of the microwave oven was an accident an unforeseen consequence if you will.

Your probably going to find out that what you believe to be happening isnt whats really going on but the only way to find out is through research. Thats why you develop a theory first then you move forward your putting the cart before the horse so to speak.

You are all gobbledygook there mate.
AG means Anti Gravity.
As I said any more elaborate math is not meant for ats and I
certainly do not need a mathematician as I am an engineer.
Wt do you mean by stumbled upon.

Yes I perfectly know wts going on, thank you very much.
Theory first has never been the norm in science.
edit on 14-10-2013 by Angelic Resurrection because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

Angelic Resurrection
Your equation isn't meaningless, in fact you're right that if you dilate time (stretch the denominator as you put it) which happens near the event horizon of a black hole, acceleration could appear to slow down to an outside observer looking at the object falling toward the black hole, as predicted by relativity.

Heck mate, I'm in my garage and nowhere near a black hole.
Besides gravity speeds up time. You interpret incorrectly.

But if I recall correctly, your theory says relativity is wrong and that time actually speeds up in a gravitational field, instead of slowing down, and unfortunately one person showing the pH of two tomatoes doesn't offset thousands of replicated experiments by scientists proving the predictions of relativity. Relativity may or may not be 100% correct since it doesn't mesh well with quantum mechanics (which also may or may not be 100% correct), but to show it's incorrect, you will need more than the pH of two tomatoes.

Where have I said ph indicates time dilation?
All thousands of expts you refer to have been wrongly interpreted to suit relativity.

Scientists can actually move highly accurate clocks up and down 1 meter in a lab and measure the difference in speed of the clocks due to the change in the gravitational field, confirming relativity, so you would need to start by showing what errors they made in their experiment proving relativity, and then do your own clock experiment showing opposite results, and other scientists would need to replicate and confirm your experiment. It's not impossible to prove relativity wrong, but with so many experiments confirming it, it will be pretty hard to do.

Heck, I do no wish any1 should replicate my invention, for the reasons sighted on my links.
Again scientists are interpreting lab clock movements to suit relativity.

Whoever does prove relativity wrong is going to have to do what Einstein did to Newtons' theory and explain how so many observations can agree with a wrong theory, which they still do even today, except where relativistic considerations become significant. In fact Newtons theory is still widely used by engineers today in non-relativistic applications so it's not all that wrong, and relativity can't be that far off for similar reasons...too many observations agree with the theory for it to be way off.

Again all astronomical observations are being wrongly interpreted to suit relativity.
Relativity is just all bollocks

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Relativity is not only based on astronomical observations in fact the global positioning system is based on it and uses Einstines equations to account for the time dialations. So to say its wrong doesnt make sense your only argument would be if you had a theory that provides the same results.As i said if you want to explain what you believe is happening great but so far from what you have written i cant possibly see how time causes gravity care to enlighten us?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

dragonridr
. . . the global positioning system is based on it . . .

Published on Apr 6, 2013

Perhaps you've already heard that GPS, by the very fact that it WORKS, confirms Einstein's relativity; also that Black Holes must be real. But these are little more than popular fictions, according to the distinguished GPS expert Ron Hatch. Here Ron describes GPS data that refute fundamental tenants of both the Special and General Relativity theories. The same experimental data, he notes, suggests an absolute frame with only an appearance of relativity.

Ron has worked with satellite navigation and positioning for 50 years, having demonstrated the Navy's TRANSIT System at the 1962 Seattle World's Fair. He is well known for innovations in high-accuracy applications of the GPS system including the development of the "Hatch Filter" which is used in most GPS receivers. He has obtained over two dozen patents related to GPS positioning and is currently a member of the U.S National PNT (Positioning Navigation and Timing) Advisory Board. He is employed in advanced engineering at John Deere's Intelligent Systems Group.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by peter vlar

Astrophysicists hypothesized dark matter due to discrepancies between the mass of large astronomical objects determined from their gravitational effects and the mass calculated from the "luminous matter" they contain: stars, gas, and dust.

And that does not give you the clue that science is flawed? The initial problem stems from the fact that the calculations did not match the current theory. Instead of logical examination of the theory according to is legitimacy or accuracy, the scientists in question instead hypothesize something akin to "it's magic".

Like it or not, theory has become sacrosanct in science. Instead of theory following its definition of being the best available explanation, many theories have taken the logical position of physical law in the minds of said scientists... IE it is proven to be true under specific conditions. Science is slowly turning back to it's roots; basically it is reverting back into a religion.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

dragonridr
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Relativity is not only based on astronomical observations in fact the global positioning system is based on it and uses Einstines equations to account for the time dialations. So to say its wrong doesnt make sense your only argument would be if you had a theory that provides the same results.As i said if you want to explain what you believe is happening great but so far from what you have written i cant possibly see how time causes gravity care to enlighten us?

Read some recent posts on my anti gravity thread about sat clocks.
I have elaborated about time and gravity elsewhere several times in my posts.
You'll have to look them up

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

pauldude000
And that does not give you the clue that science is flawed? The initial problem stems from the fact that the calculations did not match the current theory. Instead of logical examination of the theory according to is legitimacy or accuracy, the scientists in question instead hypothesize something akin to "it's magic".
False.

Just go to arxiv and search for papers on MOND (modified Newtonian Dynamics) which is a challenge to the existing theory that tries to explain the results in another way, and you get 553 papers about it. So scientists DO explore alternatives, and if the evidence is strong enough to support them, they can certainly be swayed by good evidence. One problem with MOND so far is the evidence for it isn't all that great, but some scientists still seriously look for alternatives to dark matter explanations, and until the source of dark matter observations is located and confirmed, they will try to find any explanation that fits the evidence. So far the dark matter explanation is the leading candidate.

I don't see you proposing a better explanation for the observations.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

pauldude000
False.

Just go to arxiv and search for papers on MOND (modified Newtonian Dynamics) which is a challenge to the existing theory that tries to explain the results in another way, and you get 553 papers about it. So scientists DO explore alternatives, and if the evidence is strong enough to support them, they can certainly be swayed by good evidence. One problem with MOND so far is the evidence for it isn't all that great, but some scientists still seriously look for alternatives to dark matter explanations, and until the source of dark matter observations is located and confirmed, they will try to find any explanation that fits the evidence. So far the dark matter explanation is the leading candidate.

I don't see you proposing a better proposed explanation for the observations.

Some catholic priests adopted the explanation that the earth was not at the center of the universe, but that in no way means the rest of the church did. When talking about human beings, there are exceptions to any rule. Science in general (IE the consensus of scientists) declares all who do such to be pseudo-scientists.

As far as the straw man "I don't see you proposing an explanation..." argument, it is not required that I post a better explanation to any argument to be able to point out the BS in the existing one. Scientific methodology holds no such requirement.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Do you believe the Earth is Flat??

Earth Is Not Really Orbiting The Sun
www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYQzMYi0Sc
www.youtube.com...

If you compare the spirals in the above video to particle accelerator impact models, they are quite similar.

What happens in a particle accelerator
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcyYNxq27Fs
www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   

AbleEndangered

Two things:

1. That video does show the Earth orbiting the sun.
2. That video is wrong, because it shows a 90 degree angle between our solar system and the Milky Way. The correct angle is only about 60 degrees.

Milky Way

The Galactic plane is inclined by about 60 degrees to the ecliptic (the plane of the Earth's orbit).

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Arbitrageur

AbleEndangered

Two things:

1. That video does show the Earth orbiting the sun.
2. That video is wrong, because it shows a 90 degree angle between our solar system and the Milky Way. The correct angle is only about 60 degrees.

Milky Way

The Galactic plane is inclined by about 60 degrees to the ecliptic (the plane of the Earth's orbit).

#1 is the title of the video
#2 Blame the animator

I know, it hurts when you have to adjust belief...
edit on 14-10-2013 by AbleEndangered because: additions

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join