It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back for round 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Hi,
My name is Sandy and I'm originally from Texas, though I am now living in the beautiful Marble Mountains of Northern California. I have a hard time always with these introduction type pages. I'm more of a people watcher than I am one that wants the center stage. I'm 51 yrs old and have my own unique story as we all do.

I have spent the last several years learning about things I never wanted to know about. I was happy to believe that I could life with my eyes turned away from the ugliness of politics, the state of our global economic situation and the human condition. There are times I wish I had stayed sleeping. Though, ignorance is only blissful until you get blindsided with a bat.

I was previously a member of ATS and lost my information and finally gave up and made a new account. I've been reading from this site for the last 4 years now and often had something I wanted to add to the conversation. It was time to get a new name and give up on ever trying to recover the old information. Because, I can no longer wait to share what I have to say with many posts that I read here.

I am not affiliated with any religious or political party.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MzDevereaux

Welcome back brother!
I look forward to your input and thoughts on this mad mad world (getting madder by the second, any one for some tea?)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Welcome back Sandy

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Welcome back to the ATS Family...

Des

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MzDevereaux

I have spent the last several years learning about things I never wanted to know about.

Welcome back, so you can learn more things you don't want to know.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MzDevereaux

Glad you decided to join!

new topics

top topics

join