It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tony Abbott WINS Australian Election!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Rupert Murdoch has won the Australian election and has placed his second in charge, Tony abbott in the top Job.
After weeks of hard campaigning in his majority share of newspapers, Last night the people of Australia after being beaten over the head till they bled and succumbed to murdochs wrong point of view and elected the now prime minister.

After Years of labor who screwed up the economy big time during the global financial crisis by stopping major job loss with un-employment 5.5 percent, stopping bankruptcy faced by other countries, keeping our AAA credit ratting, extremely low interest rates of 2.5 percent.

Labor introduced the carbon tax after agreeing with tony abbott that we should have it, but now tony says we should not have it now, weird as seen here?

www.youtube.com...

Major economist have said we would be crazy to throw out labor after the great work done during the global crisis, and we aussies are a bunch of ungrateful whingers, not appreciative of what state of lifestyle we are in compared to the rest of the world:

www.aljazeera.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Doesnt help when ads complaining about murdoch get banned by all Australian tv networks too, curbing free speech:
www.smh.com.au...

I dont like both parties much but i hate liberals more because they are more un-australian in core moral decency and basic human values. i dont know maybe it me but i just dont like cheaters and liars, and someone winning because of this, i like the underdog, the little guy and battler, its just the way i am.

chris

edit on 8/9/13 by neformore because: Edited Title to correctly represent events.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Its just funny when liberal voters say labor has done Australia harm over their term but never provide facts, just empty rhetoric and catch phrases, here is some hard fact for You to answers tony's question of ''Are we better off than we were six years ago?''

www.smh.com.au...

Maybe you should stop reading murdochs papers and expecting facts and think your learning something.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Seriously. "Un-Australian in core values and morals"?
You do realize that Labor's current Asylum Seeker policy is inhumane, yeah? Empty rhetoric is right...
edit on 8-9-2013 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
Seriously. "Un-Australian in core values and morals"?
You do realize that Labor's current Asylum Seeker policy is inhumane, yeah?

How is Labour's current Asylum seeker policy inhumane?

The asylum seekers are away from their country where they would be prosecuted, or shot, etc. But just taking refuge in Papua New Guinea instead of Australia....

How is it inhumane?

Please enlighten me to the in-humaneness of it all....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Labor lost in a landslide because they were crap.
They couldnt run a party and got what they deserved, a brutalising at the polls.

I hated Gillard and Rudds mismanagement and am elated Labor has got what they deserved.

As for the carbon tax, Abbot decided to change his mind, based on public opinion.
The public of Australia dont like the carbon tax and this election proves it
au.news.yahoo.com...
Its a global tax invented by the nwo
sannyasinman.hubpages.com...

Even Rudd said he would scrap it
www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/07/.../454691_gold-coast-news.html‎

edit on 8-9-2013 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Awen24
You do realize that Labor's current Asylum Seeker policy is inhumane, yeah?

Well, if the illegals do not like staying in our resorts they can always piss off back to where they came from.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
The outgoing Labor Party was Australia's worst government.

Their policy Ideas were good at times but what let them down was extremely poor policy, execution of policy and to many backdoor deals to keep government. Not to mention they made a mockery of the Australian parliament and prime ministership with their game of musical leader.

The Labor camp also suffered a lack of talent and political skill. In my opinion Bob Carr and Shorten were the only two statesmen. I hope Shorten becomes the new leader of the Labor party, he has all the power anyway. Without Carr Aus would of looked stupid at the UN.

The majority of people are smart enough to see through the Murdoch media garbage and had made up their own minds long time ago that they wanted a change of government due to lack of performance and disunity. Unfortunately if you fall in the category of NOT smart enough you also believe all the garbage the K Rudd and co were campaigning on. My advice read intellectual sources for political commentary and not Facebook, Reddit, ACN and the Murdoch press.

edit on 8-9-2013 by lambchop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looking at Abbot all I can see is another version of our John Key... although Abbot seems alot more 'open' compared to the snake Key is.

So you have my condolences Australia, hopefully in time you can do what we hopefully will do next year and kick 'Shonkey' out. Until then you get what you vote for... budgie smuggler and all. (Its funny it seems alot of voters voted Abbot in for similar reasons Key was, that he's somehow an authentic Ozzie (or in our case Kiwi) bloke you'd love to have at your backyard do... the truth how ever...

Amazing how easily duped people are. Granted I didnt like Gillard either.
edit on 8-9-2013 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I apologize on behalf of all Australians to let this clown loose.We are in deep poo.

top topics

join