It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US defense contractors were involved in Syria gas attack: Investigative journalist

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watchfull
We all suspect it, but the difficult thing is proving it.

The government military machine has always been able to keep up the lies, but this time it seems different.

Their days are nearly over, which, unfortunately for the rest of the world, places them at their most dangerous.

We've got a tiger by the tail situation.

That's it, therein lies the real danger to Humanity.

Sickening.

The fate of all of us comes down to whether or not, during their death throws, they decide to go out with a bang or find a little grace and humility and try to do some good with the little power they have remaining.

I don't hold out a lot of hope for the latter.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

"You Can Check Out Any Time You Like, But You Can Never Leave."

I like that saying, it sounds kinda gothic.

Translated to......its always an uphill battle..........we live in an open air prison!

(sorry dont take my post the wrong way, gotta blow some steam)

edit on 8/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhySoBlinded

Jeez if I had a nickle for everytime a thread came up that the "U.S was involved with" I'd be a the next Bill Gates...

Not saying any of it is a lie, simply that it's easy to place the blame on someone who is always in the spotlight... America put it self out there, ever since we nuked Japan the eye (of Sauron?) is fixed on us...

Also "contractors" don't have the same rules as the feds and are not "regulated" the same way as the gov't I.E Navy, Army Air Force ect.. It's a private company and are also not subject to FOIR (freedom of information requests).

-SAP-.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhySoBlinded
reply to post by Watchfull

I doubt if it is different.
As you see now that many people are being brainwashed by the media again on this Assad Dictatator issue !
They make it look like Assad / the Russians ,Chinese and Iran are the bad guys and that we the west are only trying to help the people,lol
F joke it all is.
Every normal and logical thinking person can see through this bull# ,but unfortunately most people are sheeps and belief all the hear of our so called honest governments and media

I cant understand where you are getting this. Everybody I can see and hear is saying the US shouldn't go to war with Assad.

Frankly if you want to call someone sheep based on totally sopping up the spin, it would be those, the vast majority that are getting in lock step with the pro Assad song and dance. And the "Al Qaeda" are the only ones fighting Assad and represent the vast majority of the rebel personnel. That's some real sop.

Many in this country and the west want to fight a proxy through Assad which camps them with Iran and Hezbollah. Right now Assad has many of the marks of Saddam Husain.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Press TV. It should be banned here like 'Before It's News'.

Not buying it. The source is so tainted that even if they managed to come up with
the truth in a situation, it would be impossible to believe them.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Not buying it. The source is so tainted that even if they managed to come up with

Stalin and Hitler would be proud of you.

They too banned lots of stuff.

Disagree with someone, great ban the source and throw the reporters in jail.

People are smart enough to judge for themselves what is credible.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Stalin and Hitler would be proud of you.

They too banned lots of stuff.

Disagree with someone, great ban the source and throw the reporters in jail.

People are smart enough to judge for themselves what is credible.

There is a huge difference between reporters and internet trolls that write BS stories for ad revenue. Then you have them spamming the forum with those BS stories to boost their ranking in Google so more people read the BS and they make $. simple

People are not smart enough to judge a source themselves, if they were this site wouldn't have 10 page threads discussing if presstv is propaganda...

you must be some iranian cyber warrior lol
edit on 9-9-2013 by christoph because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I do not believe it is true that muslim nations were responsible for the 7 day war.
isreal used small troop movements as a pretext to start the 7 day war. I do not believe that isreal was in any danger of being invaded at that point in time.
and I will go a bit further in stating that one of the reasons the uss liberty was attacked during this conflict was that they might have been able to prove this.
admittedly this reason for the attack on the liberty is a bit speculative.
a larger reason for the attack on the liberty was isreal attempting to bring America into the war by claiming it was the egyptians who had done the attack.
quite frankly I think the seven day war was an isreali war of aggression.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   

www.globalresearch.ca...

A chemical attack may be launched on Israel by Syrian rebels from government-controlled territories as a “major provocation”

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Its the Israeli loving (fearing) Christians who are the most overall dangerous and easily led group, they are in all kinds of positions of power, and they hate any alternative talk or scenarios, you see because it is SATANIC !!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Translated to......its always an uphill battle..........we live in an open air prison!

We certainly do and that's mostly because so many people can't get beyond their prejudices and conditioning long enough to notice there is nothing holding them prisoner except for the chained and padlocked doors of their own minds.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

deparis

www.globalresearch.ca...

A chemical attack may be launched on Israel by Syrian rebels from government-controlled territories as a “major provocation”

I remember reading a while back, maybe a year ago, that someone would detonate a nuke in israel and blame iranian "terrorists" to give moral justification for israel to attack iran. I dont fear war with syria as much as I fear war with iran.

It can get really nasty fast. People who are evil enough to slaughter 3000 americans in one day(remember 9-11) are probably evil enough to do a false flag on israel as well. The israeli government run by the rothschilds does not care one bit about israel and the middle east in general.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

christoph

you must be some iranian cyber warrior lol
edit on 9-9-2013 by christoph because: (no reason given)

And you work for the USA department of defense?

How many times have they been caught lying about stuff?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

EarthCitizen07
reply to post by Manipulativebehavior

I feel your frustration. NSA can eavesdrop at will anywhere they wish, yet they cant come up with any credible evidence that assad used chems on the rebels(mostly foreign fighters) even once let alone 15 times that germany claims.

I cant believe how obtuse or probably just biased some people are.

Sir/ Madam,

I am but a carbon biological algorithm that knows very well, extremely well the extent and as to what measures the intelligence community will and does go to. Yes, this site and all that have achieved such an online status are with the communities blessing. We are the presence of abundance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join