It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Countdown From 77 - A Hypothesis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Countdown From 77 - A Hypothesis

You may already be familiar with the Countdown from 77 - Growing Speculation thread.

Here are my speculations on it's meaning

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you know that on September 24th the Jewish Festival of Sukkot (Chol Hamoed) begins:

The festival of Sukkot, commemorating G-d's enveloping protection of the Children of Israel during their 40-year journey through the desert (1313-1273 BCE), is celebrated for seven days, beginning from the eve of Tishrei 15. During this time, we are commanded to "dwell" in a sukkah -- a hut of temporary construction, with a roof covering of raw, unfinished vegetable matter (branches, reeds, bamboo, etc.) -- signifying the temporality and fragily of human habitation and man-made shelter and our utter dependence upon G-d's protection and providence.

www.chabad.org.../24/2013

Did you further know that September 24/25, depending on your timezone, is exactly 1260 days since the Pronunciation Book channel started on youtube? This could be a hint the author of these videos is trying to convey pointing us in a biblical direction, and may reveal a timeline of future events.

For instance:

September 24/25, 2013
The decrypted message stating that there will be a global EMP attack (see this post).
The start of the "Three Days of Darkness" you may have heard of. Three "days" actually being three months.

September 24/25 thru December 24, 2013
The "Three Days of Darkness". Three months actually. A quick ATS search will bring you up to speed on this if you are not already familiar with the prophesy.

December 16, 2013
Actual end date of the Mayan calendar. According to some. ATS Search once again will fill you in.

December 16 thru December 24, 2013
A week transpires between the Mayan end date, and the end of the Three Days of Darkness. A 7 day period. This could very well be significant in some biblical sense. Just don't ask me how right now. I haven't ironed out all the details.

December 24, 2013
The Seven Year Biblical Tribulation begins.

Saturday, June 24, 2017
3 and 1/2 years of the Tribulation. Beginning of second 3 and 1/2 year period.

Thursday, December 24, 2020
The end. Fin. That's all she wrote. Time's up.
See this thread: The End of the World comes on 21 December 2020
A three day difference. Once again, this may be significant in a biblical sense.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
RE:
Saturday, June 24, 2017
3 and 1/2 years of the Tribulation. Beginning of second 3 and 1/2 year period.

Surely we may find some interesting astronomical and or astrological indicators for this day. Eclipses, conjunctions or the like. Let's delve deeper into this day...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Getting back to the Jewish Festival of the 24th in September. I'd like to jump on "The Rapture" bandwagon at this point, before someone else beats me to it.

Thanks
- TIWWA

edit on 9/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: rapturepalooza

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I tend to avoid doom and Apocalypse threads, most of them seem just some guys making up stuff on youtube etc.

If there's any validity to any of it, then by all means show it, show how it might be or that it's anything other than just a fallacy or hoax.

There is ''something'' happening right now, look at Syria, look at the news, there will also be ''something'' happening in ''77 days'', but like I say, if there's anything worthwhile this is based on then it should be shown, otherwise, it might just as well be any other day with news.

Also, it could mean something good happening instead of bad, which I prefer.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here's an interesting thread that seems to be related:

Comet ISON and the start of the Great Tribulation
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by jcrash
started on 1/16/2013 @ 09:18 AM

edit on 9/8/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:00 AM
link   
A related thread of interest:

The Near Future
by jcrash
started on 9/8/2013 @ 12:21 PM

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Another thread predicting something for October 1, 2013:

WOW... Syrian Electronic Army OPBLACKOUT Countdown Site?!
by juice656
started on 9/5/2013 @ 12:11 PM

posted on Sep, 24 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Cross posted in the original Countdown from 77 - Growing Speculation thread by Plan2exist18.

The Final Countdown shows the number "1".
The message is:

"It was an empire built on lies. Something is going to happen tomorrow."

It was posted here:
The account is PronunciationBureau instead of pronunciation book
www.youtube.com...

Apparently there is a duplicate site of sorts going back to the number 29, but with different messages:

Let's see what happens...

edit on 9/24/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

edit on 9/24/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join