It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legal Showdown: 6 Experts Destroy Obama's Drone Policy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, we all know Obama's drone policy is wrong, but it is nice to hear it from 6 experts. You know the Obama admin is really playing on words and phrases to suit their purpose. Here is a comment from Eric Holder in this video that really strikes me as absurd.

Eric Holder - The constitution guarantees due process, it does not guarantee judicial process.

Here are some other good comments from the video:

Drones are a black hole in terms of accountability

We have been told, trust us. And this is not good for any administration regardless of who is in power.

Basically there is zero transparency or accountability. They just kill whoever they like, whenever they like. No day in court required, and no details are provided to the US citizens concerning these assassinations.

In this video 6 experts tackle comments made by the Obama Admin concerning drone policy. I feel that drone policy has been moved to the back burner because Obama has done so many things wrong that people lose track. This one should be right up there with all the other scandals. Oh that's right those are forgotten also due to the Syria distraction.

Anyways, no need to comment, just enjoy the video and this time, don't forget.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I think Mr. Holder is in danger of seeming an ass.

You can't have "Due Process" with out "Judicial Process".

How much are we paying him again?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Nice thread, Op. 'Bama outright lied in his first segment on this video:

First off, not only people on lists of designated terrorists are targeted by drones. There's one type of targeting (I forget the term for it) in which targets are based on their behavior, including doing exercises and driving around at night -- things that clearly only terrorists do, right?

Secondly, we conduct these drone attacks like terrorist conduct their bombings: we'll attack the designated target, and then launch secondary attacks at first responders and even funerals of drone victims. How are first responders and funeral goers a danger to America or Americans.

In addition, we have used drone attacks at the behest of our "allies" in order to take out their political rebel enemies who pose no threat to the US.

Moreover, these attacks, which constitute a form of terrorism themselves, will only breed more terrorists, which will result in more terrorism attacks/attempts against the US.

Obama is freak'n liar, and he and his minions are now lying more to gin up an excuse to attack Assad and the Syrian government -- even though that would be supporting the Al Qaeda elements in Syria.

new topics

join