It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Terrorist Attack, Syria, Iran, and WWIII

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Thank you that was one of the best ops I have read in a long while. Concise, to the point and very thought provoking. Thank you for pulling some threads together. I might not be able to see clearly now but at least the window is less fogged.

If we assume for arguments sake the the premise of the op is correct and that 9/11 was an attack well placed to get UN sanction to go into Iraq. The World Trade Center being a global place of business and thus focusing the world's mind on Iraq. As the OP posits one would assume that something similar would need to occur to again focus the US citizens and the world's mind - to get them all on board as it were. Would just hitting a US target be sufficient to get everyone on the same page? As the UK has backed down at the moment - could we expect maybe a series of attacks on both soils to garner enough support for both countries to gang together again. Shoulder to shoulder!?

S

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Your OP is also summed up in the video below by StormCloudsGathering.

Yes, there is a long history in the making here.
Yes, this whole damn thing is about the petrodollar, not human rights or chemical weapons.

If the US arms/funds rebels and forces countries against each other in the ME to get "their dictator" into power, think about the lengths they would go to get "their president" in power in the US... scary and sobering thought.
No, you're vote doesn't count.

About the FF attack predicted -- I think this is a very very real possibility. I really don't think TPTB want to do this though and here's why. There have been many admissions that the media and TPTB have lost credibility and that an awakening is here. They have admitted, whether it be Hillary Clinton or Zbigniew Brzezinski, that they are losing the infowar and that alternative media is making it much tougher on them to fulfill their agenda.

They have already put it on front street that Obama doesn't need congress approval to strike Syria -- that was planned and a headline given to the public for a reason. They know credibility is lost, they know what will happen if they pull another FF. And it will not be good for them.

I think they have no choice but to throw Obama under the bus and officially ruin his presidency (or whatever value he had left.). He will order a Syrian strike no matter what to avoid another FF. 6 interviews with 6 different anchors will be airing on Monday to sell the Syrian strike -- they are doing everything possible just to get the public's approval rating to at least 33%, up from 9%.

Remember, we put puppets into power in the ME, we do the same here. It may be a backup plan for when things go awry, but a REAL president (like those assassinated) would not approve of INSANE commands, so they have to use puppets to keep the show going. It's sick and twisted, but the banksters WILL NOT just give up. They will sacrifice you, me and anyone else to keep the status quo.

On the other hand, if this Syrian-strike sell fails, you can bet a FF will take place on US soil. They will use their shock and awe compaign on US soil if they must.

Yes, I understand this is common knowledge to most everyone on ATS.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneManArmy

With the gravity of the current situation, the decision to be involved in something that is so complicated and has so many players and possible outcomes(almost all negative), that it is a decision that should be made on as much information as is humanly possible. The very information in the OP is a great step in supplying the information to the people that will ultimately decide our fates.
Love him or hate him, Alex Jones spawned the phrase "InfoWar". And a salvo of truth has just been unleashed.

\
not so complicated once you strip the veneer away and deal with the Pulp / meat of the matter

on this interview, skip to the 31:00 minute mark where Dr Jim Willie goes on a monologue about the GAZPROM resource pipeline to the EU as the focal point of the Syria crisis

(it is a 36 minute interview overall, but the last 5 minutes is what i direct you the listener to hear

usawatchdog.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I disagree. What we need in society is a paradigm shift from our current systems, industries and ways of doing things.

Not unlike discovering the Americas, or the industrial revolution. We need new groundbreaking industries, new frontiers, new world-changing discoveries to put us on a different course. Otherwise all we are doing is burning resources, over-populating, and our only options will be to conquer.

Society is stagnant and currently war is the only option for advancement, for moving forward, which it does very well sometimes. After all, most of mankinds significant achievements have come from war.

Im actually looking forward to it. In a way itll provide a clean slate for many of our current world issues, like over population and unemployment.

Anything based on lies and hate isn't worth it, but then again there seems to be something wrong with you as a person where up is down and left is right.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by covertpanther

people can see only that many layers of reality they can handle. the description of this particular layer (between two veils of lies) made in this thread, is true.

one layer is what you can see in tv.
second layer is what this thread is about.
third layer is the truth about our nature and existence.

very few can grasp the third layer, even less can handle it. but before they do, they have to go through the layer described in this thread.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

great post!

that made a lot of sense. you got me thinking.
thank you for the time and effort it took to put that together. the petrol dollar makes a lot of sense.

so, do you think to protect the interests of the U.S.A. that the federal reserve will go back to a gold standard? wouldn't that help keep the economy from tanking?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   

It's ironic, isn't it ? The sanction that was placed on Iran backfired badly and gave impetus to other big and small players on Planet Earth into dedollarisation.

SnF.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

I'm glad mention was made of plans for natural gas pipeline through Syria as its the Russian key to maintaining political influence regarding Western Europe.

This one issue goes a long ways in explaining why US and Russia are so stridently involved in Syria - a country where most have trouble understanding what the strategic value amounts to.

IMHO, the entire affair is really directed at breaking the virtual monopoly on European natural gas supply that Russia now enjoys.

And yes..........a win by US would perpetuate the ultimately untenable status quo regarding debt and economy as it exists.

Very bad outcomes are inevitable, its either chance WW3 or have the dollar tank much sooner than they'd like - I think we all know where that would lead also.

The position of being between a rock and a hard place shows some desperation by TPTB and exposes them to the ordinary low information citizens which day by day are showing some awareness of what is going on.

As it is, no change and dollar will collapse creating havoc, WW3 or major conflict will occur, and/or a major attack will occur CONUS.

The only good to come is knowledge of how this came about and the resulting push back that will happen.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GenerationGap

That's what I was alluding to when I mentioned "condensed version" and "more aspects." There was just no way to possibly cover a single percent of everything that has happened to lead up to this.

Reza Shah (the original Western puppet) was actually able to keep the people of Iran happy while he went about his changes. He was very impressed with Western culture and succeeded in large part in Westernizing Iran, including the name change. His major contribution from the West's perspective, however, was the continuing national complacency toward Western control of oil supplies.

The legacy of Reza Shah includes the beginning of Tehran University, the Trans-Iranian railway, an impressive increase in the number and quality of highways, a large increase in industry outside the oil-exporting industry which already existed, increased tolerance for the Jewish people, and even increased rights for women, although such were still dismal compared to our modern Western society. Some of these changes were actually at great personal risk since they angered the ultra-conservative clergy.

The Bretton-Woods agreement was not implemented under Reza Shah Pahlavi, but under his son Mohammed Reza Shah Pahlavi. Mohammed Reza took the throne after British forces forced the abdication of Reza Shah in 1941; The Bretton-Woods conference was held in 1944 and full implementation of the Bretton-Woods system was implemented in 1945.

Mohammed Reza Shah Pahlavi was the one often referred to today as the "Shah of Iran." The term Shah is actually a general parallel to our term "President." How confusing would it be in 50 years if someone simply said "President Bush" without specifying which of the two they are talking about?

During all the modernization Reza Shah undertook, he developed a large trading partnership with Germany which lasted right up to the eve of WWII. So yes, he traded quite regularly with the Nazis, but then again so did the USA and several other countries. During WWII, however, Iran maintained a stance of neutrality, even when Iran was sometimes in the middle of a battle theater. Was he sympathetic towards the Nazis? Maybe, and if so that would explain why British forces demanded his abdication. But he also transferred Iranian economic control from the British Imperial Bank to the National Bank of Iran, cancelled the agreement made with William Knox D'Arcy, and made many other movements which would not have sat well with the British.

In the end, all we have on that single point about Nazi sympathies is speculation, and where speculation is concerned, yours is as good as mine.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

As you stated in your post, does anybody really care?, the current generation live under the delusion of entitlement anyway, what do they care if the Western powers have manipulated the oil rich middle eastern states since the year dot.
The one thing that truly has me puzzled, and again you alluded to it in your post, is the fact that there hasn't been an event on the scale of 9/11 yet.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If you want to get into the religious aspects of this...

In the Torah, Book of Genesis, Chapter 1, verse 28:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Notice that man was given dominion over everything, but instead of just saying everything, God instead spelled out precisely what man had dominion over. That's because the list is missing one thing, the single thing man was not given dominion over: each other.

To take dominion over others is therefore against the will of God and a sin in all three of the major religions which base themselves on the Torah: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And yet, what do powerful men lust after? Control of others. That is evil by definition.

You are absolutely correct that there are spiritual aspects to this rabbit hole, but I didn't see the need to go deeply into them here. The battle between good and evil may e spiritual, but it plays itself out with the physical, because so many people are blind to all else.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkstar57
I say the elite there is starting to get worried they will be the target, not the people of England... let those American sheeple take the hit.

Maybe that's the plan. I am familier with C4I and as such would say that the attack in your scenario would directed at London. Not the US.

If the supposed TPTB are in the UK, why attack the US?

Kill the master and the dog does not know what to do next. Attack the master and the dog will attack back to protect.

Besides, Europe is more likely to be hit just because of logistical problems.

I hope that no one takes the hit.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I disagree. What we need in society is a paradigm shift from our current systems, industries and ways of doing things.

Not unlike discovering the Americas, or the industrial revolution. We need new groundbreaking industries, new frontiers, new world-changing discoveries to put us on a different course. Otherwise all we are doing is burning resources, over-populating, and our only options will be to conquer.

Society is stagnant and currently war is the only option for advancement, for moving forward, which it does very well sometimes. After all, most of mankinds significant achievements have come from war.

Im actually looking forward to it. In a way itll provide a clean slate for many of our current world issues, like over population and unemployment.

Anything based on lies and hate isn't worth it, but then again there seems to be something wrong with you as a person where up is down and left is right.

You have a better solution?

We are many years away from new technologies that will profoundly change human society. We are actually closer to depleting our own resources and tapping out our economy and having society crash and burn around us.

So we need plan B. War will diminish the excess population that our bleeding out resources dry. The useless eaters and troublemakers will be put to the flame and that is only the start. We can no longer count on a rebound in industry to employ our unemployed and breathe new life into our cities. Our society is crumbling around us, our people becoming a society of broken people, or entitled A-holes. I for one will be glad to get rid of the addicts, gangbangers, criminals, welfare lifers, career job-dodgers, baby mill mommas and other useless people who do nothing but use up resources that working folk like me work hard to have a very small piece of.

That and we need a new direction for society, a massive change, an upheaval. Sway from our current political systems, superpower regime change etc.

I would honestly sooner have a major technological breakthrough such as fusion power, or even space travel as a means of providing change for the world, change we so desperately need, however we arent anywhere close to that happening so we need this option to save the human race.

Only two things that keeps human society progressing, war and expansion. We are no longer able to expand due to current technologies, lack of space (we can traverse the entire globe), and roadblocks due to an outdated political system. Also we need the world to work as one unit to move on to the next phase of expansion.

World wars one and two did wonders for advancing the human race. In world war one it was the development of a process for deriving nitrates from compressed air which advanced society by ten years and in world war two it was the research into atomic weaponry which gave us such things as nuclear power and nuclear medicine and rocket technology which fueled such things as the space industry which gave way to the communications needed for the information age as well as the thousands of inventions and discoveries that came from it (WD 40 and velcro to name a few
).

In fact you can argue that there is no single driving force behind societal development that has ever been more effective than war. It is world changing and also it gets rid of excess population and bad economies in times of great unemployment, economic strife and over-population. Such has always been the case. And believe me when i say we are at such a point. Also, it is good for changing the political spectrum in times of great stagnation. WHich we are also at.

Im not trying to say i want people to die but this is important for the next step especially if we ever plan to become a type 1 civilization.

I personally dont want to live in the world in its current state anymore. We have been on the downward spiral forever it seems now, we have delayed the inevitable for too long. This is a natural process that we have been prolonging. It is needed whether you like it or not or whether you care to agree or not.

*** By the way, most of our society has been based on lies and hate, since the dawn of society it appears. Trying to Interpret history as otherwise is a fools errand. Humans are both good and evil. Deceptive creatures we can be. The art of managing society has an equal amount of evil as it does good. We would never survive as a species is we werent so predatory. Its in our nature. Its why dominant species will always be carnivores.
edit on 13/9/8 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I honestly have no idea whether or not the chemical weapons were deployed by Assad. But I see it as irrelevant to the big picture. It's an excuse, whether manufactured or simply convenient.

Russia is interested more in Iran than Syria as you say. But Russia is also keenly aware of what is going on. An attack against Syria is an attack against Iran, and an attack against Iran is an attack against Russian interests. The Russians actually have a long history with Iran, and the general position has been that the people trust Russia while the Shahs trusted the West. Now that the people are again in control, Russia is an ally to Iran, who is an ally to Syria.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I lurk here, a lot, and rarely post, but this time, I had to give my sincerest thanks to you for this article. Here is a succinct, definitive explanation for a global catastrophe a hundred years in the making. It makes so much more sense now. Without a doubt however, if more Americans were well versed in this short historical overview, they might perceive a lot of things differently and finally wake up and realize that we are not as "free" as we think we are.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

If you want to get into the religious aspects of this...

In the Torah, Book of Genesis, Chapter 1, verse 28:

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Notice that man was given dominion over everything, but instead of just saying everything, God instead spelled out precisely what man had dominion over. That's because the list is missing one thing, the single thing man was not given dominion over: each other.

To take dominion over others is therefore against the will of God and a sin in all three of the major religions which base themselves on the Torah: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. And yet, what do powerful men lust after? Control of others. That is evil by definition.

You are absolutely correct that there are spiritual aspects to this rabbit hole, but I didn't see the need to go deeply into them here. The battle between good and evil may e spiritual, but it plays itself out with the physical, because so many people are blind to all else.

TheRedneck

Where does it say that we cant have dominion over man?

The very institutions that preach this have always historically strived to achieve said dominion. It is allowed.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
spot on with the thread i have been watching the price of oil since 9-11 go up 4-5 times and never go back to normal $ 29 per barrel .

and the price of a home go up 4-5 times and not return to normal .

the only winners have been the money men as always .

the demos will always lose

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Very informative thread

I made a similar prediction in this thread, but much smaller... I don't know history half as well as you, OP.

An ex-black ops dude named Bill was on AJ's show a couple days ago, and he said a little birdy told him there's talk of an impending attack on 9/11 of this year in DC. Bill also said he was confused as to why there'd be an attack in DC that day, as none of the politicians will be there.

But thousands of protesters are going to be there.

I was supposed to go to DC on 9/11 with my Overpass-Protest friends, but I couldn't get up the money in time. Now I'm glad I couldn't.

If anything is going to be targeting citizens this 9/11, its most definitely gonna be in DC. The Overpass "Impeach Obama" protesters along with the Million Muslim March... and on 9/11, no less. There will be plenty of people to point the finger at, and if anything happens on 9/11, the powers will also have the trauma-sympathy card that they can play, swaying the American people to attack overseas.

Didn't I hear something about Russia backing Syria...?

We don't want Russia against us, do we?

Getting scary out there.

There's a storm brewing, and we all best be ready when it comes.

Here's hoping we're wrong, though.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   

It has been often said that the ruling class within Iran is awaiting the 12th Imam. And that they actually want to cause a situation where he arises.

Since Iran has been goading the West for quite awhile and the West has not really bitten, maybe they see a proxy war in Syria as a means to an end? One in which their hopes are played out by getting everyone involved.

Just thinking in between the lines.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Good post, facts that are readily available to anyone with the attention span to find them online, as you stated...

The truth will set you free, but most have never realistically experienced freedom of any real sort, it's scares most people, those things they don't understand.

I just hope this thing in the ME doesn't light up while I'm driving my car from Wisconsin to Florida in a few days, gas prices will go right through the roof in a matter of hours. I am bringing my bicycle along just in case, I don't like to drive anyway, it's too easy....

Anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join