It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Terrorist Attack, Syria, Iran, and WWIII

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Simply consulting the timeline, Bush's connection to Saudi Arabia, the birth of AQ, Wahabism, 9/11...it's pretty obvious who the players are. I could even believe OBL was a middle-man. ftr- I'm not a "Truther", more of a MiH or LiH.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

who is trying to avoid US intervention? Assad? for sure. rebels? what for?

Libya? regime change with US help.
Egypt? regime change with US help.
Syria? do you really think rebels will be able to win with Assad without US intervention? they are begging for it, you can be sure about that.

and it won't matter that they'll throw them under the bus. Al-Qaeda will be blamed for the false flag, Muslim Brotherhood will be put in power after removing Assad, and the average American won't see a connection between one and the other, while those responsible for the false flag will be laughing behind Pentagon doors.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by HolographicPrincipal

You are very welcome.

As for the news channels not reporting this, they rarely report news or fact any more. Most of what they do today is either spin the news they are forced by circumstance to report, or publish feel-good stories that are essentially meaningless in the scheme of things.

I think some people did have this stitched together, at least in part, based on the responses this thread has gotten. Unfortunately, too many people do still believe the MSM and actually think the politicians have their best interests at heart. They buy into the propaganda that surrounds us daily. That's why I started the thread; if more people are aware of what is happening, perhaps they can at least take measures to protect themselves from what is to come.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Of course Obama is destroying the country. I'm just saying it would be impossible to convince Americans that Assad and Syria would attack us. It wouldn't make sense. They are doibg every thing they could to avoid American intervention. I understand you guys are implying it would be a false flag to frame Syria, but it would make so little sense that I don't think Americans would buy it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Yes Assad. Read my above post it explains. Anything that is used to draw us into Syria will happen over seas. Likely its as simple as another CW attack in Syria. Or Obama could just take the popularity hit and take us there. He likely will just take us.

I dont see the need for a ff to get us into Syria.

We will talk again when its time to go to Iran. They can't waste such a big move for Syria. When its time to go to Iran then anything is possible. Though it could be that Israel just drags Iran in during the conflict with Syria.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I've been following this story of course like most of us are doing, and when I try to talk to my mom, who comes from the Depression Era mentality it's like talking to a brick wall. Granted, she is 76 and comes from a different time with a different set of values, etc. It's sooo frustrating to get her past the belief system she holds so dear. I don't blame her, I mean in a way I wish it were that easy and black and white. It's a new world we live in and even though sometimes I disdain the techno world of non-privacy that we live in I appreciate being connected to a world of different perspectives. That's the difference I think.

edit on 10-9-2013 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

My honest opinion? I believe Israel has decided it's time to move on Iran and our government thought it would be easier to get involved if they got into Syria first. Iran would be impossible to sell. A short humanitarian mission to stop civilians from being gassed in Syria would be an easier sell. Then Israel would drag Iran in and the short Syria mission would become a long Iranian war.

I truly believe it's all about Iran. Israel said less than a year and timea almost up. They told the US and we needed a way to get in that the US public would support. Short mission to Syria, during the fog of war Israel hits Iran or says Iran hit them defending Israel and hits Iran, Iran strikes back at the US and Israel and it's on and bigger than anyone could ever imagine.

Think that might fit?
edit on 10-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

queenofsheba
I've been following this story of course like most of us are doing, and when I try to talk to my mom, who comes from the Depression Era mentality it's like talking to a brick wall. Granted, she is 76 and comes from a different time with a different set of values, etc. It's sooo frustrating to get her past the belief system she holds so dear. I don't blame her, I mean in a way I wish it were that easy and black and white. It's a new world we live in and even though sometimes I disdain the techno world of non-privacy that we live in I appreciate being connected to a world of different perspectives. That's the difference I think.

edit on 10-9-2013 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

Bring stubborn was considered a virtue back then. "Stick to your guns",lol.

Now, we pretty well know that a smarter person who is flexible and willing to re-assess based on new information gets a better result.

btw- it sounds silly when Assad threats grand retaliation to the USA, when he's been getting his ass handed to him by Israeli air strikes, with nothing, not even a spitball, sent back.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That's pretty much how I see it too.

One thing I do disagree on is the location of a false attack. Overseas would maybe be easier to sell, but it wouldn't do the trick. People are too dead-set against Syrian involvement. The right attack on US soil, though, combined with the right propaganda follow-up, could convince angry, scared, horrified Americans to demand blood.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I mean, it would definitely get us involved, but because the govt could move quickly. I don't see the people buying it though because it would make so little sense and could lead to problems for the govt afterward. I mean, who would they claim made the attack?
Also, I think an attack over seas would do the trick, not selling it to the public, but c hanging a small percentagea opinion, enough for the media to lie and say ir changed a LARGE percentage of the publics opinion (ie: lie), and allow the government to get all hardline and go in. I don't think a false flag would be considered worth it unless is for certain got us into Iran. Also, I think the government might still just go in against the will of the people. I mean, why go to the extreme if they could just take us in.

All they have to do is say, Syria is stalling for time saying they will hand them over, or Syria didn't give up all their C weapons and used them again and go. I mean, before Russia made the offer the US were obviously going without the publics support. So I don't think they really need to stahe something as extreme as implied. I could be wrong, but I think you see my point. That said, if they go to Syria and that doesn't lead to Iran.. then its time to be weary (ironically if Syria does lead to Iran we will automatically be weary of the looming world war).

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

You give the average guy on the street much more credit than I do.

I agree that the media spin will definitely be needed, but the more heinous and immediate the attack, the easier it will be to sell. I can remember some attacks made just around the time of 9-11 on Navy vessels, and while there was a little outrage, there was definitely nowhere hear that experienced after 9-11 itself. To a great many Americans, the Persian Gulf is "some place over there" and might as well be on Mars for all they care.

The problem with public opinion is that Obama has very little political capital left. He has disappointed group after group and accomplished extremely little to nothing as far as economic recovery, increased taxes, oversaw a drastic fuel price increase, implemented a health care proposal under the cover of secrecy that most Americans are leery of as it gets closer and details come out and quite a few are dead-set against, and failed miserably at the task of reducing our involvement in the Middle East. If he strikes Syria without enough backing of the public, his political career could be over. He cannot successfully pull this off without political support.

I will be shocked beyond belief it the coming attack on Syria (and I am convinced there will be such) does not lead eventually to a strike on Iran.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Assad may try to avoid confrontation as much as he wants, if they'll blame the false flag on Al-Qaeda backed by rebels from Syria, there's no stopping them regardless of Assad's actions.

Obama admitted that Syria isn't a threat to USA.
senators and representatives claim that since there were no attacks on US soil, they have no reason to support the attack.
US citizens are hell-bent on dragging their government away from yet another war.

can't you see where this is going?
false flag on US soil, in heavily populated area, much worse in consequences than 9/11, is their ONLY choice. otherwise, if they'll launch the attack without domestic support, as soon as Americans will realize how bad it'll end up, the government will have to declare martial law to stop the revolution - and that would mean they've lost the war, because they won't be able to handle both civil and world wars at the same time.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Excuse my ignorance if this thought has been bought up already, but, considering a false flag event, I can't see it happening on American soil (again)...... too obvious I believe.

What if the target was Israel?
Would anybody dare insinuate a false flag event against God's chosen people?

Probably a stupid thought, but the idea of destroying more buildings............. well, it just doesn't cut it anymore now does it. This has to reach either "nuclear", or dare I say "Biblical" to garner the emotional support necessary for a war.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   

otherwise, if they'll launch the attack without domestic support, as soon as Americans will realize how bad it'll end up, the government will have to declare martial law to stop the revolution - and that would mean they've lost the war, because they won't be able to handle both civil and world wars at the same time.

Unless that's why we won't be able to finish what we started... ?

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Village Idiot

Americans won't care about Israel. not that much. the trouble is, any false flag against Israel may be precisely the excuse Israel would like to act - and they would probably just launch their Samson Option, dragging everyone around, including USA, into war. i doubt that will be the case though, US government will do everything to get domestic support for attack on Syria, and 'helping out Israel' just won't cut it. not this time.

there were some predictions/prophecies about the martial law being declared and the military taking over the country, throwing away the White House and the Congress. would they fit such scenario? certainly. will the government miscalculate their chances of successfully pulling out next false flag and starting a war? i doubt it.

people will protest and they may rebel, but in a borderline scenario martial law will keep them in check regardless. what's interesting though is the possibility of the military rebelling against the government when they'll see how this war may end up - and they'll notice that much sooner than dumbed-down citizens. one of possible scenarios:

- false flag on US soil
- US attack on Syria
- Damascus in ruins, Israel and Iran dragged into conflict, chemical and possibly nuclear exchange (on relatively small scale), impending threat of world war
- US military rebels against the government, US citizens riot and demand to end the war and bring their military back home immediately - both military and citizens on the same side against the government
- martial law declared, White House and Congress dismantled, military in power
- total collapse of the dollar increases turmoil in the US, military is barely able to keep things under control

such scenario would delay the beginning of the world war - but that would also fit some prophecies. also, Russia and China may prefer to wait until USA will be unable to defend itself. scary? yes. realistic? unfortunately, yes.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Who do you think would be blamed? I just don't see how anyone could believe Assad would somehow get weapons here and use them, and why.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   

I don't think Iran has nukes, so that nuclear exchange would be pretty one sided and spell the end for Israel since they don't officially have them and Russia wouldn't stand for it.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Amazing well put together. Posting so I can find this later.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Its possible I'm giving too much credit to the public and that might be due to the publics reaction to the war plans.

I hope you're wrong about and attack here. I do think its possible that the Obama admin might just take us in before anything can happen. I'm not convinced they will allow Syria to hand over their weapons. They might say stalling, there might be another gas attack before they can give the cws over, or after and have us claiming thwy didnt give them all up. That would put the government back in the position od going to Syria without the us public approval because I think they were prepared to do that before this newest option hit the table.

If I wasn't absolutely certain of how much our leaders wanted to get into Syria and ultimately Iran (meaning if these were any other countries) I might have considered Obama toom us to the edge so he could pull us back when he saw the puvlics reaction and appeared to work on their behalf and help his image.
I know that's not the case, but that would have been clever and I just wanted to throw out there.

Now, all that said, you may very well be absolutely right and I do expect something to happen in the US. I just am more inclined to believe it would happen AFTER the war with Syria was already happening to get us in Iran. I am afraid and do have a bad feeling that something might happen here.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

will you please read my posts with understanding? Al-Qaeda. rebels. US government can just blame them for any false flag on US soil, throwing them - partially - under the bus. they'll just blame Al-Qaeda, perhaps saying that the weapons used in false flag were stolen from Assad's military, and they'll step in 'to clean up the mess and kill those responsible for the deaths of innocent Americans'. Assad doesn't have to be blamed directly, or at all. they know that blaming him for the use of chemical weapons - that possibly didn't even happen at all - didn't work so well.

and they can blame the rebels (Al Qaeda), and then put the very same rebels (Muslim Brotherhood) in power, because the average sheeple will fail to connect the dots. how many times more do i have to repeat myself?

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join