It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coming Terrorist Attack, Syria, Iran, and WWIII

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Speculating for conversation: I agree that the US may crash on this one. Not immidiately though, I feel that whatever hand is moving the peices on the board is about to detach from America and latch on to another country. America has had some radical changes in policy since 9/11 and I can't see the US just destroyed. Regardless, the world needs a new enemey and the Middle East has been the scapegoat forever for the world powers. A new enemy is needed. An enemy that when it was left unchecked and able to build created the most advanced military the world'ds ever known. Villify the United States and the world has an enemy to unite against. It's the most searing intuition I've had in a while.

Strongly feel that what's unfolding. America being officially replaced for the world to see, as the leader of the "free" world to the villian of the 'free' world. Everyone kind of distancing themselves from the sick nation. More scandals, more corruption, more, more, more! Our economy is going to break and it seems that while the US is left to pick itself up again (and get some ice for our ego), the force that moves the peices will have found a new host country to continue whatever endgame.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The close relationship and association between Iran, the Nazis and the ideology of racial supremacy was largely but not entirely limited to Iran's ruling elite, but it undoubtedly existed. The web is full with historical accounts. The Iran of the Shah and Nazi Germany were allies.

Iran and Imperialism

The penetration of the imperialist power in this period also produced a network of connections and relationships between certain influential socio-economic forces and foreign powers. While the Soviets appealed to the emerging forces of industrial workers and Iranian intelligentsia, the British perpetuated their control and connections with their traditional allies: large landowners, high-ranking civilian bureaucrats, big merchants, and tribal chiefs. Finally Nazi Germany, taking full advantage of Reza Shah's anti-communism, appealed to the ruler (the Shah), high-ranking military bureaucrats, and a minority of the German educated elite.

In fact, Nazi Germany provided Reza Shah's military regime with a general model for establishing a full authoritarian monarchy and for launching Iran's “modernisation” program. Although the tradition of autocracy had a historical foundation in Iran, the examples of the rising bureaucratic regimes in Italy and Germany further strengthened and justified the interventionist policies of the Iranian regime in the everyday life of the Iranian people.

To be sure, due to its anti-democratic system and its ideology of racist “Aryanism”, Nazi Germany was taken more seriously by the Shah and his high-ranking military personnel in Iran. The Nazi philosophy of “Aryanism” and “pure racism” provided a guideline for the rewriting of Iranian history and for justifying the existence of Reza Shah's autocratic monarchy-fascism. The concept of “Iranian superiority”, based on this ideology, assisted Reza Shah in glorifying the legitimacy of the absolute monarchy and in fostering an ideological drive for the modernisation of the army, implementation of “edifice” projects, and intervention in the cultural and traditional ethos of the Iranian people.

"A 3000 years old Iranian golden swastika necklace from Marlik site, Rasht Province of Iran. Preserved at the National Museum of Iran"

"Swastika relief on stone artifact found on Kish Island, Iran - age unknown"

"Lebanon Baalbeck - swastika relief on Jupiter Temple"

The Swastika is a millennia old sacred symbol, of course you'll find it in Iran.

Coca Cola key fob, late 19th century

edit on 10-9-2013 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Didn't Jefferson once say something like a wagon full of money won't buy a wagon worth of food? Then the secret service saved the USA from British counterfeiting. Now the derivatives are a much worse form of counterfeiting because it's electronic, and there is no new agency to come to the rescue to stop it.

Back to the middle east. This war in Syria started 2 years ago thanks to Saudi and Israeli interests. Saudi's have paid for a lot of the weapons for the FSA terrorists and some of their wages. Israel has troops that sow up wounded soldiers and send them back into battle. Anyone opposed to the FSA sect of Islam is beheaded and usually a lot worse including the murder of little kids. We should be fighting Al Quaida not the Syrian people.

I know your thoughts on the US dollar are probably true but the with the dumping of US treasuries in conjunction with the Gold based BRICs exchange, the US dollar is loosing it's reserve status rapidly anyways and that is not reversible.

Has anyone seen a map of a "greater isreal?" Just type in Greater Israel into google images. It just so happens that most of these wars all provide destabilization and chaos in countries surrounding that area; that are part of that map of greater israel. Once WWIII happens its pretty rational to say that the land grab by zionist supremacists from the Nile to the Euphrates will happen. Then cities in those areas are already so weak that the land grab is so much easier. Pax America is licking it's wounds while Pax Judai rises in it's place and has US & NATO do their dirty work. I'm part Jewish so it' s not like I have anything against Jews whatsoever, only the global supremist zionists who are destroying the whole world through dirty politicians; of which I call the zionist world order.

Now that the World is tired of the wars people need to realize that a MAJOR false flag event in the WEST is needed by the elite because they know they can just take whatever assets and freedoms they want as soon as it happens, blame it on their enemies, and they can attack full systems go anyone anywhere and they have NATO as well as these muslim armies they've been building up on multiple fronts; the forces of moordore so to speak.

Senator Graham already basically said that if we don't attack Syria that Iran won't take us seriously and that Iran could NUKE South Carolina. How stupid does he think we are?! He said that CBS comment 2 days after it was leaked that nukes were sent from a texas air force base to SC with no signature but he didn't know about the leak before his quote. So basically he's hinting at nuclear blackmail for America if they don't slave towards more wars, then they'll blame it on Iran, start their full attack on the middle east AND get to do WHATEVER they want to the populations of the western world. The fact that they are backing off Syria for the moment undoubtedly means they are going to use a much more terrible angle especially for the people at home.

Evil destroyers of life and freedoms I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to be exposed and fail every time forever at any false flag events you are trying to stage. In Jesus' Holy name, Amen.

edit on 10-9-2013 by BROVIDSdotConn because: I had a couple repeat words and some misspellings. I also clarified a couple things that didn't come out right.

edit on 10-9-2013 by BROVIDSdotConn because: Another repeat word edited

edit on 10-9-2013 by BROVIDSdotConn because: Once last edit, sorry. Hey I like revisions what can I say I want people to be able to read my ideas.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm brand new and didn't mean to double post there should be a delete button for us less tech savvy.
-Cheers

edit on 10-9-2013 by BROVIDSdotConn because: Accidental double post

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Oops didn't mean to double post. Thanks for the food for thought!

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:10 AM
link   

SamuelRose
Forget Syria! The world should unite around Fukushima and spend the billions to clean that up NOW while avoiding critical mass.

Samuel Rose, author
Scout Report Series, available at fine book stores

would you kindly go to hell and stop posting on ATS? there's not a single one of your posts on this forums that's free from a strong hint or straight url to one of your books.

i'm sorry for being offtopic, OP, but i think this kind of blatant advertisement has to be pointed out.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I still have a strong feeling that NWO will not stop. An attack on Syria is still coming after the Congress vote.

They will sabotage Russia's proposal by putting additional conditions and so make it unworkable.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

Swastika is an ancient symbol from Aryan civilization. The Aryan civilization is millions of years old.

The Aryan civilization was centered around the area between rivers Ganga and Yamuna, and its Western extent included current Afghanistan.

An artifact containing Swastika from Iran is NOT a surprise.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

conditions? what for?

Syria can give away all their chemical arsenal to Russia, it won't matter a bit. rebels, backed up by USA, still have chemical weapons, and they can use them, then USA will blame Assad and claim that they didn't give away all their chemical weapons. why do you think Kerry said that Assad won't give away their chemical weapons and that - exact quote - "it can't be done"?

it's all a publicity stunt. Russia offers their help, Syria is willing to comply, USA suddenly says that they're ready to back up if Syria will comply, but at the end they'll still have an excuse to attack, because this whole war was started by USA, via proxy (rebels). Assad may try to use the situation - but it won't help. it only proves that he's not the bad guy the west makes him to be. and the whole purpose of this farce is to give USA public support - both domestic and abroad - for the strike. 'they had their chance, we were patient' - they'll say. and then all the hell will break loose.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Right now Kerry is on TV. I guess they got too anxious because he is sounding desperate and let the Iran cat out of the bag. All of us knew Syria was really about Iran. Of course our politicians didn't want to mention Iran if they could avoid it, but there it is "Iran is watching what we do."
Russia's solution for Syria was something we couldn't turn down if we honestly were going there because of CWs, but obviously that was Obama admins scheme to go there. It was never the real reason. Now they have to find a new route.

I am thinking, Redneck, that you might end up right about that attack. There are a few things left to get us into Syria. Either CWs are used again before they can be secured. After they are secured there is another attack and our politicians say Syria didn't hand them all over. It takes "too long" even though it's an undertaking that would take a good amount of time. Lastly, there is some unrelated attack (as you suggested) that drags us in in a rush. It could be on Syrian people, Israel, or less likely us.

I saw on RT that rebels might be planning a cw attack on Israel from Assad held areas.
I think you're right. Something is going to happen that can be used to drag us in quick.
Kerry is insanely desperate to go.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I agree. We are going there. I'm just not sure how long it will take and what the reason will be. Kerry is on it hard today (even bringing in Iran).

He is practically BEGGING to go. I mean, I would literally define this as begging.

We will be there. It might take a week, it might take a month or two, but we are going to Syria and then, in time, Iran.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

I have considered a lot of this. I thought about it as an attempt to get the public to back it, but I think they want to go too bad to wait for that. I also considered that they would get everyone on one side against something and then back off so Obama looks like he did what the people want, and then try again later.

I think the reality is though, we are just going to go. Not even give them a chance to hand the weapons over. If they do though, you are right, the rebels will strike and we will just say Syria didn't hand them all over.

It's not what is happening, but it would be clever to boost his ratings, if a president took us to the edge of war. One that the people were completely against, and then backed off and appeared to do with the people wanted. It would continue the façade that we can change things, and that the president was on our side.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

That doesn't make any sense. Nazi's adopted that symbol (which is ancient and was used in Iran, LOOONG before Nazi's existed), not the other way around. Also, it doesn't have any negative meaning or have anything to do with racial superiority. It's only seen in a negative light because of the association with Nazi's.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
So the invasion might be post-poned for a while?
rt.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

when the 'rebels' will strike - they won't strike in Syria. it'll be a false flag on US soil, to gather domestic support for the attack. and they WILL need it.

you may think they don't give a damn right now, but they know very well what the consequences will be. they know what the involvement of Iran, Israel, Russia and China means. world war. what do you think would happen in DC when they would start that against the will of US citizens? they would be kicked out from their offices overnight.

of course, Americans won't be aware of the consequences this attack will bring, but despite the fact i'm not one of them and that i've never been in USA, i believe there is a borderline that, when crossed by the government, will end up in a revolution. it doesn't really matter though, the government will rather declare martial law than loose control.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
If ww3 starts, which I hope not, it would be because of israel, not usa or russia. Some really heinous false flag like dirty bomb, biological attack, etc which forces israel to attack both syria and iran or just iran.

Next thing you know russia and usa jump in and start exchanging nukes.

Watch out for israel and forget usa. Most americans are exhausted from conflict. Israel rarely says no to the slightest provocation.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Strongly feel that what's unfolding. America being officially replaced for the world to see, as the leader of the "free" world to the villian of the 'free' world. Everyone kind of distancing themselves from the sick nation. More scandals, more corruption, more, more, more! Our economy is going to break and it seems that while the US is left to pick itself up again (and get some ice for our ego), the force that moves the peices will have found a new host country to continue whatever endgame.

American involvement in Africa

Great OP btw, un-biased line of thinking

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

jedi_hamster
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

when the 'rebels' will strike - they won't strike in Syria. it'll be a false flag on US soil, to gather domestic support for the attack. and they WILL need it.

you may think they don't give a damn right now, but they know very well what the consequences will be. they know what the involvement of Iran, Israel, Russia and China means. world war. what do you think would happen in DC when they would start that against the will of US citizens? they would be kicked out from their offices overnight.

of course, Americans won't be aware of the consequences this attack will bring, but despite the fact i'm not one of them and that i've never been in USA, i believe there is a borderline that, when crossed by the government, will end up in a revolution. it doesn't really matter though, the government will rather declare martial law than loose control.

I would hope that the "general public" has become enlightened enough to be able to see through a false flag on home soil. In which case it would be extremely risky for TPTB to get away with.

With that said, now would be a perfect time to deliver a fatal blow, because who would really know who the real perpetrators are, if a dirty bomb went off on US soil, regardless of who did it, I think the US government would get the blame, and to be quite frank, they only have themselves to blame for it.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow
Right now Kerry is on TV.

Yeah .. I made the mistake of having the TV running this morning and I saw him.
My god ... they are really hell bent on WWIII ....

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

URGENT: False Flag Involving Israel to Implicate Syria in the Works Says RT

After a stunning geopolitical move by Russia and Syria involving the surrendering of Syria’s chemical weapons arsenal, the special interests seeking war have been forced to adjust their rhetoric and timetable around what is now a quickly dissolving casus belli.

The surrendering of Syria’s chemical weapons would not only critically set back rhetorical arguments being made to justify war with the nation, but would also preempt future false flag operations in the works. Perhaps fearing war was not possible, just such a false flag appears to have been exposed by Russia’s English language news service, RT. RT claims sources have discovered a plot by terrorists to carry out a chemical weapons attack on Israel from government controlled areas within Syria for the sole purpose of framing the Syrian government and provoking an Israeli retaliation.

One can only imagine the torrent of propaganda that would burst forth from the Western media invoking “gassed Jews” and the 21st Century “Hitler” Bashar al-Assad – right around the anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 10/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: change content

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join