It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hand to hand combat, who wins, Obama vs Putin?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ex-KGB Putin:

vs.

Ivy League Obama:

Forget no holds barred, 3 x 5 minute rounds or any rules.

Straight up street fight.

Ok ATS, who wins and how?

Man, I think it would be a real close one [/sarcasm], but I think I'm gonna go with Putin via a combination of pinching and a mean look. Dont think it would take much more.

TBH, I think Michelle would have a better chance.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Hand to hand isn't relevent. Warriors are lower dimensional. Love and Peace is what it takes.

But Putin is Et, and on assignment.

Still, will have to wait and see what's going on, for when I sense a good man, don't want to be pulled into Bad Cop/Good Cop routine and the saying, "all roads lead to Rome".

Will wait and see, but still sense quite alot about him. The fightiing and training is not the good part, its the puppy dogs, kids, standing up for international law, that part is good.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

haha!!

Funny thread...

I say Putin for the win by TKO @ 15 seconds into the first round...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well, Putin literally wrote the book in russian on Judo. And he is the only world leader who is a martial arts master with his own signature takedown move.

Remember in 2003 when he went to a Chinese summit and took time off to literally kick the countrys ass at its own sport?

Do you really have to ask this question?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Putin absolutely rips Obama apart, headbutts him to death. No doubt in my mind. I reckon he'd take down almost all world leaders...seriously, think about it....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

its the puppy dogs, kids, standing up for international law, that part is good.

So you're voting for Putin?

If it's a straight street fight I'll go with Putin. (cause he knows how to fish and wrestle bears.)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This should be in the Jokes & Puns forum, Sir

It is actually ridiculously odd how opposite their characters are as Presidents. I mean, yeah Putin actually does martial arts and stuff and hands-on special ops training or whatever which is nuts.
edit on 7-9-2013 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Obama wears these, though:

I'm talking about the black, leather gloves.

I've noticed it before, for example, there is a picture of him taking off his gloves once he has entered the back of his limousine.

The black gloves represent his ability to break and enter without leaving fingerprints and not get his hands dirty when working with blood, as well as his ability to work with shady criminal organizations.

Well, there you go, just throwing some weight his way.

Putin might lose in the street fight due to his honorable, straight-laced approach - he meets in an alley, trusting Obama, who was placed snipers on the roofs, kind of thing. Hmm... while Putin is expecting an honest deal.

I think that was profiling, by the way.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com... Here is your answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

Really? If true, not good news for those betting on Obama.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Obama vs. Putin, I think this guy wins:

Chuck Norris doesn't have to be in the fight, he just wins.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Yeah I could see that, staying at home from the Putin vs. Obama fight does sound like a good way to win~

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
lmfao.......UFC200 PUTIN Vs OBAMA......

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   

I think, to make it a fair fight Obama should have all 50 members of the senate on his side. 51 against 1, i say Putin wins in a matter of minutes, might be the best thing to happen to America in a very long time.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Nobody wins. Putin just tells Obama to hand over his jewelry and wallet then walks off.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Wouldn't this be great if the leaders of all countries would duke it out . No war just settle it in a ring think of all the lives that would be saved. My money is on Putin.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Putin vs the West

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 02:19 AM
link   
by now they're both old softies, you don't use it you lose it

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

www.cracked.com...

When wildfires ravaged the Ryazan region of Russia last year, Putin didn't appear in front of a camera to assure residents that everything possible was being done, he appeared in the front of a Beriev BE-200 amphibious aircraft to do it himself.

In 2008 Putin visited Ussuri national park with a camera crew to see a trapped tiger when the adjective "trapped" suddenly, and pants-#tingly, no longer applied. Faced with the now-loose predator, Putin scooped up a tranquilizer pistol, dropped the tiger and then, because just downing a people-eating jungle cat didn't shake him up, he helped measure its teeth.

He actually wrote the book on Russian Judo, which you can buy right now called Judo:History, Theory and Practice. Though, in Russia it's called Judo with Putin.

Where American bureaucrats risk political suicide if they so much as breathe on an intern, Putin graciously and publicly accepts naked pictures of college co-eds. Not just one girl from a university, but all the girls at that university, with female Moscow State University students sending him an erotic calendar of themselves for his 58th birthday earlier this year; Russian women literally professionally print and bind themselves for delivery to his house.

Putin also proved he has a finger on the pulse of the Internet last year when he trolled diplomatic cables describing him as Batman. He called the parallel "slanderous." So not only is he so tough that professional politicos describe him in terms of DC's most unbeatable hero, but he considers the comparison an insult.

We're not saying that Putin had the biggest nation-leading dick in the Northern hemisphere, because we don't have to. Ex-President Bush said it for us in his autobiography Decision Points. It all started with an intercontinental dog show, which is a much more agreeable way to assert dominance than waving nukes at one another. When Bush visited Putin in Russia it quickly became clear who the big dog was: Koni, the black Labrador retriever Putin received from a Russian army General. It's entirely possible that the dog was chose for the express purpose of embarrassing Bush's tiny Scottish Terrier Barney. According to Decision Points, when Bush relayed the story of Putin's massive dog to Canadian PM Stephen Harper, he responded, "You're lucky he only showed you his dog."

I think the cracked article settles it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
While the very idea is ludicrous, I'll play.

Putin would end Obama in less than 10 seconds.

<<   2 >>

join