It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Signs the Global Elite Are Losing Control

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+42 more 
posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Interesting Article that confirms my suspicions the tide is turning in a big way against the status quo
I believe the huge global backlash against the planned war in Syria will be known as the tipping point by future generations

Karma is coming for the elite in a big way. As the Powers That Be head toward a devastating defeat in their war plans for Syria, signs are emerging that their rule over humanity is rapidly diminishing.

The battle for our minds has been waged on us in a relentless fashion for years but I believe we are starting to emerge on the winning side as the PTB are increasingly being forced to expose themselves as the tyrants they are

Although the elite still enjoy a huge wealth advantage over the masses, they are now resigned to behaving like tyrants to maintain control. This, in turn, exposes their dark side which has been cleverly concealed for ages. Not anymore

I believe the tipping point has been reached and I value any imput the ATS community may have regarding this article

www.activistpost.com...

rinf.com...

edit on 7-9-2013 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
The fact is if two kids on a playground tried to settle their differences the way our Government does they would be given detention and sent to bed without supper.

This kind of hawkish behavior is getting old and the elite are starting to pay the price.
edit on 2013/9/7 by Metallicus because: Sp

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That's a pretty damning indictment of TPTB and the growing, informed, resistance against it. Excellent article all-around, I concur! Thanks for the link.

The following vid from your link is GOLD in elaborating what McCain and his ilk are: Treasonous!

edit on 7-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Absolutely , and they are paying in a big way ,the credibility is gone

No one trusts the govt anymore

No one trusts the Media anymore and as the awakening continues the lies and deceit are being instantly torn to shreds and that is forcing them into the daylight faster and faster

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Your post reminds me of the prophecy in Revelations (Bible). After 3 1/2 years of rule the antichrist will make himself known by claiming to be God. I know the previous sentence isn't word for word but you all know what I'm talking about.

If everyone votes "NO" on the Syria strike and then Obama attacks anyways...that would expose him as an international war criminal and another step closer to emulating an antichrist figure. I doubt he'll attack Syria without approval...once his presidency is over he won't want to face trial and imprisonment and not be around for his daughters.

But if he is evil incarnate he won't care.

Now that the elite are acting like tyrants it's obvious NOW is the time to stock up and prepare your survival shelters cause its all going to come to a head soon...within the next 3 years I estimate.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

I was thinking thos today. The external text articulates it perfectly. I was thinking this today afyer watching a guy call out McCain and watching McCain scoff and roll his eyes. The same way he treated the Syrian woman that calles him out at the town hall meeting (the footage may be from the same town hall, I'd like to see the whole thing).

The facade is crumbling and the only way their system works is covertly. I believe this is the start of real change. The whole nation is together on something foe the first time in our history and we are watching our leaders roll their eyes at the entire country and do what they want despite us.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Great article.

I totally agree with you by the way, I find that the Syria thing is like a final grab for power as their hold slips from their grips. It is only a matter of time before the light breaks through and illuminates the dark. If you look at the last few years it's actually been remarkable what's been accomplished, wiki leaks was very important in this I think, they cleared the way for snowden and have also exposed the inhumane treatment of Bradley manning in a country that trumpets humanitarianism.

Bit by bit the light has been busting through.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

It is Great to see there is in fact a light at the end of the tunnel. The behind the scenes manipulations that have been levied against mankind have clearly been amped up.. You'd be hard pressed to find many that don't agree...
Exactly why it's so obvious now baffles me?
The Important thing to remember is our power as a whole is huge and we may be down, but we are sure as hell not broken!

The signs mentioned are spot on.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantasm

If he's a sociopath he doesn't care for his daughters. He can't. I would peg him as one. Also I think he will go. I think Congress will approve (already reports of Congressmen saying they will go despite being the same ones that admitted they were overwhelmed with calls against.

Ev en if they vote no he will go.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
From your link; Patriotic Marine Colonel nails, from experience, the Police State mentality that threatens the Constitution and receives well-deserved ovation:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The reply he gives that the he should run for office is extremely indicative on how secure they are that the voting process can be managed, That is the front that should be fought first get the corporations off the political process (or at least extremely transparent) should be in the top steps for any attempt to fix US democracy...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

The following vid from your link is GOLD in elaborating what McCain and his ilk are: Treasonous!

edit on 7-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

Seriously Mc Cain is so far gone I doubt he understands the significance of what just happened at that meeting , public statements have switched from just anger to talk of treason , that's going to start happening everywhere as momentum builds

Now would be a good time to invest in the "Tar and Feather " market

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
well...it's true more and more people are catching on, but there's still way too many sheeple that watch Alphabet News and think they're informed about how the wonderful Obama is saving the world from the evil Republicans, and of course the zillions that don't even get that much information. the truth is out there but far too many aren't even looking for it. quick, turn on the game, the pizza will be here soon. and how bout the latest video shootemup?!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

When you control the money you control everything else - simple.

In 2001, The Patriot Act Gave the Federal Reserve the power of their own police force and "Banksters" became the appropriate catch phrase (even though fringe CTers already started this catch-cry way before then).

READ THIS......

Section 364 of the Act, “Uniform Protection Authority for Federal Reserve,” reads: “Law enforcement officers designated or authorized by the Board or a reserve bank under paragraph (1) or (2) are authorized while on duty to carry firearms and make arrests without warrants for any offense against the United States committed in their presence…Such officers shall have access to law enforcement information that may be necessary for the protection of the property or personnel of the Board or a reserve bank.”

US Government Blesses the Bankers

So, ask yourselves - why does a bank needs it's own police force? The answer is blindingly obvious.

Get rid of that parasite and the healing process can begin.

Some countries, that's right COUNTRIES, have cottoned-on to this.

350 million Americans, so even 10% of you can march on and over-throw you pathetic excuse of a government that is so far removed from the philosophy of "for the people" that is is truly NOT funny.

I am praying for the day that this happens, for when it does, their whole game-plan will come tumbling down.

S&F

edit on 7-9-2013 by Sublimecraft because:
BANKSTERS

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
so, the so called "Global elite" is the USa according to the articles posted in the OP ?!

i have read posts on ATS in which Americans mocked Arabs for saying that USa is the "great satan", not just mocked but downright used it as an argument to justify all the wars in the ME USa has been part of.

is the USa the "great satan" aka TPTB aka "Global elite" afterall ?

Would love to hear the answer, especially from the patriotic members of this forum...you know..the ones who from time to time end their posts with "Semper Fi", and other pathetic phrases.

thanks in advance

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The truth of the matter is that power always rises and falls. What you have to understand before you get your hopes up is that this scenario has played out through history thousands of times already. The most powerful nations and the most powerful people in the world have eventually found their empires in ruins, the wealth depleted and their control, undone.

When you consider this undisputable fact, you start too wonder why the usurpers of those great nations and that great power don't learn lessons from the past and in spite of all common sense continue to repeat the mistakes of there predecessors. The answer to that question is very simple, they are not meant to learn nor modify that structure.

The true people in control of world affairs are not presidents, prime ministers, even royalty. Governments can rise and fall, power can be shifted from one side to the other, whole regimes and society's can crumble and what rises from those ashes will still be susceptible to the corruption of those who really hold power.

It has been this way for thousands of years and until we make a fundamental change on how we view Earth, our reality and ourselves, it's not going to change. The ebb and flow of power that is perceived by the average person in my opinion is nothing more than a dog and pony show.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Another one to add to the list:

According to polls which the elites fancy for their agenda, but is now seemingly going against them - People are paying more attention to news instead of celebrity media, as shown in the NSA/Snowden information.
Related: 81 % Think Americans Pay Too Much Attention to Celebrity News
edit on 7-9-2013 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilder

Thanks for the 10 signs activist link.

1. Official lies no longer effective: The lies they tell simply don't work anymore. There was a time when official lies, especially about war and peace, were believed. Because, after all, how evil would it be to lie about such things? Generally people want to believe they are being told the truth when life and death is at stake. The boy who cried wolf has cried one too many times. Even if they told the truth at this point, very few would believe them.

"They" are struggling to prove that ASSAD used WMD against his own people. Remember when Collin Powell held up the little yellow vial of Anthrax and we all believed without a doubt that that was the reason we were justified in going to war?

Imagine Kerry doing that in a senate committee hearing today.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilder
Interesting Article that confirms my suspicions the tide is turning in a big way against the status quo
I believe the huge global backlash against the planned war in Syria will be known as the tipping point by future generations

Karma is coming for the elite in a big way. As the Powers That Be head toward a devastating defeat in their war plans for Syria, signs are emerging that their rule over humanity is rapidly diminishing.

The battle for our minds has been waged on us in a relentless fashion for years but I believe we are starting to emerge on the winning side as the PTB are increasingly being forced to expose themselves as the tyrants they are

Although the elite still enjoy a huge wealth advantage over the masses, they are now resigned to behaving like tyrants to maintain control. This, in turn, exposes their dark side which has been cleverly concealed for ages. Not anymore

I believe the tipping point has been reached and I value any imput the ATS community may have regarding this article

www.activistpost.com...

rinf.com...

edit on 7-9-2013 by Bilder because: (no reason given)

Be careful of WHO comes to power whilst looking like a peach after al of this settles. These folks are setting the stage for someONE to take control at a global scale.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wutz4tom
reply to post by Bilder

It is Great to see there is in fact a light at the end of the tunnel. The behind the scenes manipulations that have been levied against mankind have clearly been amped up.. You'd be hard pressed to find many that don't agree...
Exactly why it's so obvious now baffles me?
The Important thing to remember is our power as a whole is huge and we may be down, but we are sure as hell not broken!

The signs mentioned are spot on.

Yeah for once I think the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train coming the other way
I don't think its baffling that its become so obvious , the illusion is crumbling making events easier to spot for what they are.
However having said that now is not the time to rest on our achievements since the push for war with Syria has backfired so spectacularly I expect a False Flag event is probably in the works to get the war back on track
edit on 7-9-2013 by Bilder because: Forgot to write a response

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join