It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MORE! George Galloway Truth on Syria

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I suggest you look up food for oil involving Galloway and him being best buddies with Saddam Hussien and his disgraceful comments about the IRA. That will tell you a great deal about the type of man that he is. I am entitled to my views that he is a traitor. I am well aware of the military industrial complex taking over things and I am also well aware that things are not black and white. I am also concerned about their attempts to bring about a NWO. That is an entirely different argument and I do not want to see a world war over Syria.

However there will still be traitors. Lord Haw Haw is a good example of one such traitor in WW2. Galloway is in the same category. As I have previously stated Galloway is just jumping on the bandwagon when it suits him and if he can see how it will make him look good. I am not politically naïve. There is a difference between those who attempt to warn everyone of the dangers and of those who are exploiting things for their own nefarious ends. Hitler did and look what happened there!

So in esscence, it is not about me not wanting to listen. I WILL listen to opposing views and different viewpoints and those who challenge the status quo, but I refuse to do so with Galloway for the reasons I have stated.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
There's no doubt he's said and done some stupid things in the past, I still can't believe what he said about rape. He does seem to be curiously easy to quote out of context... That said you can't disregard what he's saying on that basis and he does come up with some good points now and then.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
One thing which sticks in my mind that George pointed out. Where is Tony Blair? If I am not mistaken I thought he was a peace envoy for the middle east? I personally think Blair had a bloody cheek calling himself that when he was around!!

Don't stop talking Mr Galloway and trying to educate us.

hx

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Wirral Bagpuss

If you were that well aware you would have noticed George was cleared of all charges...(Brought by the Bush Administration BTW) over the food for oil accusations.
If you were that well aware you would have noticed George was never best Buddies with Saddam Hussain.

George was a Unofficial envoy for the Palestinian Peoples and in doing that role he had to Curry favor with the Likes of Saddam, Assad, Ahmadinejad, Qaddafi, Mashaal and various other he thought he could use to get money and food to the people of Palestine...I guess you weren't Aware of that fact.

Even if he was "Best Buddies" as you say. I would Rather he was Best Buddies with Saddam, (who coincidentally, Al Qaeda Hated) than Bush or Blair or the rest of the War Mongers on the planet.

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Any one remember galloways deals involving oil from Iraq? when there was an oil embargo?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Exactly. That was the whole reason, he was called to the us senate, to make a great case and embarrassing the senate in the process. He also sued the Telegraph for making these claims and won. He's not afraid of suing people for libel.

I seem to remember reading that the US and UK supplied Saddam with chemical weapons and helped with identifying targets for these weapons to be used.

CIA Files Show U.S. Knew Of Chemical Attacks Before Helping Saddam Hussein

hereandnow.wbur.org...

Now who was really buddies with Saddam?

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
george galloway good man he has the gonads to talk the truth

posted on Sep, 10 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pikestaff

Oil embargo imposed by who and on who....what's your point.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join