It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the 'War Of The Mind' been won? (New Info 11/19)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emily_Cragg
Okay. Thank you for the heads up.
They've had me on beta blockers to suppress the tumors for four years; and lately, I'm backing off of them, slowly, taking less and less.
So the "MDs" can just go to Hell. They're not simply "no help"; they truly get in the way of figuring this out and fixing it naturally.

Welcome. ...But don't burn any bridges and keep those guys on call - they are useful when the "symptoms" become life threatening. ...The key is balance, and it's hard to achieve. Good luck and keep us posted. Thnx.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Soficrow,

Please bud, this all is very much so interconnected. Your views and subjects are more than welcome here.

I think that it adds to the overall picture that we're each looking into, and that means that it's very valuable. I'm glad you're posting here!

X

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xatnys
this all is very much so interconnected.

X

Thnx X - Are you planning a summary? ...We have listed individual and mass manipulation techniques and programs... Is there any plan to organize the info? Or where do we go from here?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
that puts it out of bounds for us "ordinary humans" is the UFO/ET phenomenon. They're the ones pushing medical research because they have the problem of no longer being able to procreate.

They realize we won't go along with their plans willingly; so they're pushing for "how to force humans to go along with A, B, and C."

They know we have Free Will and they want it to be trampled. So, the Greys are pushing for all kinds of psychological warfare against free people. It's in their best interest.

SEE
www.humanunderground.com...

That what I get from Dr. Salla's latest paper. AND SEE--

Wow. This is fascinating. His article on Godlike Productions is gone. His Yahoo group is gone. His article that I posted in MY yahoogroup is GONE.

Somebody Upstairs doesn't want Dr. Salla's opinion to get anywhere. That says REEEEEEMS. If I can find his latest and most aggresively-cited report, I will bring it back.

HERE YOU GO: www.exopolitics.org...

Thanks to search yahoo. But they're taking this man's stuff >DOWN< wherever they can get to it. Interesting.

He understands, the power that the people are exerting on our leadership.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Emily_Cragg]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

They're the ones pushing medical research because they have the problem of no longer being able to procreate.

rats - I'm on my way out the door - BUT - must quickly comment.

RE: no longer able to procreate. ...The problem with the super-wealthy world rulers identified in the late 1800's is that THEY we're becoming infertile, due to inbreeding. ...This was addressed publicly in many Eugenics Movement meetings, usually by way of comparing the 'breeding habits' of the lower classes.

I've often wondered if they had some nasty disease that they somehow transmitted to the general population in hopes that a natural immunity would develop, and a vaccine could be created from serum drawn from immune people.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Interesting idea, softie.

I'll bet the next thing you're gonna do is go research that, huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   

I'll bet the next thing you're gonna do is go research that, huh?

Naw. Too busy with other stuff.

...I do have some good quotes about the upper classes' 'infertility' problems though, with references to the lower classes breeding like rabbits. ...also an interesting series of quotes from Eugenics Movement meetings saying a) information from medical insurance payouts should be used to track "genetic" diseases; and that b) a way should be found to access that information. ...At the time (1920ish), most Americans had insurance coverage through worker owned cooperatives - the law was changed, forcing the cooperatives to close and people to go to private providers.

...so the big boys gained a monopoly on generations worth of medical and quantitative 'genetic' information - and people lost access to both the info and analysis when the cooperatives were forced to close. ...worth gold, I'd say.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
[edit on 24-11-2004 by NWObringer]

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The effect--presumably--that mind control has, is to utilize what looks like a normal person for OUTRIGHT CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

An "ordinary person" becomes a killer, without reason and without notice.

Has that been happening lately?

I dunno. The news is so managed, it's hard to tell.

Was Tim McVeigh an ordinary person? Were the shooters who shot RFK and MLK "ordinary" people, or were they CIA-programmed?

It's nearly impossible to know, unless some records come loose and we find out the real deal.

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Nice idea Soficrow,

Sure we can gather information and try to get it into a "central location", that's a great way of thinking.

I have been a bit quiet, as I've been trying to "connect the dots" between both aspects, and see what other info comes from the connections(something always does).

I really appreciate all the effort going on here, by both you and Emily. I think we may tie many loose ends together, or at least make a decent framework for others, as more info comes to light.

Just wanted to say that.

X

gl2

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Actually, Michael Salla's Yahoo group is still going---my email gets loaded every day with its posts. As for the mind control: banned member has a good list of how disruption occurs. Elite mentality causes people to fear, then conform, then intimidate others into conforming and shutting up. Otherwise, the money stops flowing, the big $ resume may dry up.

The greater the power and control (super-rich cases of a sort), the more prone the person is to be authoritarian, the more easy he/she is to use for sometimes brutal, sadistic purposes. On a different thread, I put the following, about the Monarch Program (the alleged use of children a la MKULTRA for sex slave purposes. This may shock some, but it's about those other, weird people who would press the electroshock button (Milgram experiments), or keep their mouths shut re atrocities (Nazi Germany and other places, including in the CIA and other high US govt. organs of state):

BUSH, GANNON AND A CHILD SEX SLAVE NETWORK?

Read the following article which opens w. former CIA head William Colby saying that George Bush Sr. was involved in a sadistic pedophile network. The source is a reputable former government employee, a decorated veteran. www.davidicke.net...
Colby was found drowned in a river not long afterward. Colby reportedly described Warren Buffet and Bush Sr. as being part of the larger web of the Monarch Project, which is literally hideous, say other writers (child kidnapping, torture and mind control, a la MKULTRA for later activation and use as split personality sex slaves, assassins and, more importantly, drug couriers.) See: www.outpost-of-freedom.com... for details.

Definitely weird, but William Colby was a pro, and the Franklin case in Omaha is famous: a ritual child abuse story that Sherman Skolnick and one mother of a victim child suggest may involve Bush Jr.'s male prostitute Gannon, who Skolnick suggest is actually named Gosch (a boy kidnapped and tortured for use in a super-rich mens kind of child sex and S & M network of high level "operatives." Ironically, Gannon is reported to have specialized in S&M torture methods. Is Gannon the Gosch who was kidnapped? Was Bush Sr. part of the Monarch Program, an intelligence op to use children as split personality operatives? One of the documents above talks about how the monarch butterfly logo is used to identify the abused, then used child products of the program: it is the definitive symbol.

Ironically, in Disclosure, Steven Greer writes about Operation Monarch, the deep black government smuggling of huge quantities of narcotics for use in super secret reverse engineered programs. Question: Did abused Monarch Program children (abused to be sex and murder "slaves") get used also for Operation Monarch, because they were so easily controlled and eliminated if they became troublesome?

Read the two stories above. WARNING: they are shocking! The book, The Franklin Cover-up, by De Camp, describes the reported William Colby allegations about Bush Sr and Warren Buffet, among others. We know the CIA did sex related abuse of children for operative purposes, but the above stories show a larger network of children/teens and young adults used as slaves, allegedly.

I'm not alleging, either way, just throwing this subject out for your info sake. Gannon has been described as a Monarch Program child-turned-adult operative.

Imagine: power and control freaks (brutal big money players) being involved in prostitution and murder... Is that possible?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I mean it, very inquisitive and rational, I can only hope that this thread was part of the genesis behind your thoughts
! Sorry I didn't respond sooner, but I've had to spend most of my time recently preparing posts for another area I research, and it's been rough!

Your thoughts on disruption are right on the (alleged) money. Have you had a chance to check out the links in the first and second page? If not, I think you may find some real points of interest there.

Have you viewed the rather underground video "Conspiracy of Silence"? I feel almost certain you have... If not, I think it is pointing towards all the things you are speaking of regarding the Franklin/Boy's Town situation. I'll try to find a link from where I downloaded it; it was a long time ago though. EDIT: HERE YOU GO: www.rense.com...

Yeah, I can't really speak to the Johnny Gosch thing, as it's still developing, but I am following it. That poor lady, the mother; she so truly believes that to be the case. I'm unsure, but it would prove very revealing if that were to indeed come out true, eh?

I'd be surprised, honestly, if we found out that Operation Monarch DIDN'T use some form of conditioning/control, but again no real proof...yet. I've not read the Disclosure book by Greer, although I bought it a while back, but it keeps getting put off by other things, I'll look into it though, thanks.

Again, I'm following the Gosch case, I hope we see something come from it, but it's a hot topic and if it's true, much disinfo will be spread.

Also, ever seen the movie "Eyes Wide Shut"? Lots and lots of very interesting symbolism, if you know what you're looking for....

Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you!

X

[edit on 11-3-2005 by Xatnys]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join