Video Shown to Senators in Classified Briefings Released

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
NSA spying the way it is?

I expect to see transcripts with the orders, Who gave them and who to, how it was implemented etc...

How much was that spying budget again 50 billion? and they can't provide us word for word radio or telephone intercepts to justify their actions?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Ok so if you bother to read my post you'll see that I believe there is a high likelihood the rebels are responsible for some if not all of the attacks. But I still fail to see where you present the evidence that it was ordered by the CIA or POTUS. That's a pretty serious accusation and I'm still waiting for you to back it up.

So, no, good try but we don't.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrabbit2000
reply to post by xuenchen

I'm curious... What about this doesn't look legitimate to you?

There are a couple things I noticed but I wouldn't call it fake. I respect your opinions though so I'm wondering what you keyed on that I may have missed? I'll hold much other comment about the video until then... Hmmmm

On a whole different aspect, I do note it very interesting that CNN, usually a pro-admin channel in overall coverage, made several special points about saying this proved nothing for source, just effect. I wonder if they did that with thought to Obama or toward CNN crews likely in Syria and possibly subject to bad treatment or lost access if CNN is too critical?

Hard to say these days, isn't it?

I wonder, if these victims were hit with a verve agent, wouldn't it be on their clothing and bodies? I saw responders touching these people. Wouldn't that be the wrong thing to do?

And as has been said by others, there's no way to determine who used it. The video proves nothing in that regard. For all we know, these are Shia or Christians and they were hit by the rebels who are Sunni.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
The usual CNN crap... what worries me is my buddies son just got called in from leave early...he is a Marine.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

pretty nasty situation.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquesence

Okay, well, as i said. Go look for yourself. Make your own determination.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

This is a terrible way to drum up support. CNN shouldn't have shown this.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

other than fast forwarding to see if anyone was touching any victims with their barehands [yes such was the case] I refuse to watch this atrocious footage
TPTB might not like My reaction
why was I looking for such cases?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Druid42
Or how about THIS ARTICLE:

Q: You’re talking about the fact that pesticides or other nerve agents can give “false positives” for sarin? [Background] Zanders: Yes, but not just that. Somebody could have been – and this is purely hypothetical – exposed to an organophosphorus compound neurotoxicant which is produced in large volumes in industry. For example, for agricultural purposes. On the low end of the spectrum, we have insecticide sprays which we can buy in the supermarkets. On the middle of the spectrum, we have organophosphorus compounds which are intermediaries of other products, or that are used in agriculture for pest and rodent control. I know specifically that the use of such compounds for pest and rodent control is common in the Middle East. So, if someone were exposed to that in the right volume, there would be clear signatures of neurotoxicant exposure. So it’s not just a question of false signatures in the sense of chemical tests giving a false positive, but also physiological symptoms that someone might show due to exposure to these commonly-used chemicals. [The area where the chemical incident occurred was in a heavily-contested battle zone and had been heavily bombed. So that could have released industrial or agricultural chemicals.] Q: Do you have any knowledge about whether the chain of custody of alleged U.S. tests which Kerry talked about are proper? Zanders: No, and that’s part of my criticism that Western governments have overstated their case. We do not know where the samples come from. And we do not know how representative they are for a certain area. Certain samples could have been selectively given to Western sources for analysis. Assume that you do not know where a sample comes from … your whole chain of custody is compromised. That’s why UN inspectors can only use samples they have collected themselves.

Dispensing a chemical agent works in the same manner. Nerve agent is insidious as it is percutaneous (absorbed thru the skin). Anyone that became a casualty or dies from the agent will indeed have their clothing contaminated with the agent. No one in their right mind would even think of touching the contaminated people without protective clothing and a gas mask. Notice in the posted videos you see people in the same area where the so-called attack happened walking around as if nothing happened. Medical personnel treating casualties, parents hugging their dead children, People moving the dead, none of them had any protective gear. Many people would become a casualty or worse be killed touching the clothing. Remember military grade nerve agent one drop can kill 40 people, one drop!

False flag.

if you don't mind the shameless plug

we know this footage is BS because

the MSM is at least in CNN's case in bed with the obama administration

[everybody ]Still drinking the MSM kool-aid?...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by EA006

This is a terrible way to drum up support. CNN shouldn't have shown this.

And they'll likely show it over. And over. And over, thereby instilling the point for the administration.

"It's not verified, but LOOK at the horror!"

No so much intentional (unless covertly intentional) but inadvertently.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

We can only take the videos as given by CNN. The reporter, or rather the anchor is at pains to emphasise, that there is no known connection to Assad regardless of what is contained in the videos, and I have to say that I agree with him, and on the face of it, it looks like congress has the same dilemma. That is can you believe what intelligence is saying, and that the attack was carried out by Assad. This appears to be the only thing added to the video for the congressmen in the private viewing, and some have expressed their doubt on the proof in public as it appears that it is only an intelligence stamp, while intelligence priorities are currently held in disdain by many, to say the least.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Can anyone actually post the video on here....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The point I'd like to make is it doesn't matter whether this was rebel or Assad's doing. it doesn't matter if supply came from the Brits, the U.S., self made or Iraq.

The carnage didn't cross any international border, therefore it was domestic...internal....none of our business or the world community. Period.

Let's assume a U.S. "initial" bombing.

Assad knows political/popular support is weak to say the least...as does Iran. Assad escalates/repeats the act-or whomever- Iran enters into the fray knowing full well the U.S. political machine will stall once an escalation of U.S. action is now required.

Now toss in an attack on Israel, Syria, Iran or any other third party/vested interest. Not big enough that demands a nuclear response by Israel, but big enough to pull Israel into it AND draw others into a scrap with a weak and inconsistent U.S.-Israel vs. a new found coalition of mid-east nations.

This side of nuking up by more mid-east nations, this is about the best opportunity to take on Israel, especially if the U.S. bows out.

Now Israel is forced to use their nukes....

Unlikely? Sure.

But why even open the damn door????

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngeIs
Can anyone actually post the video on here....

It was posted and I saw it in a later thread that was 404'd, but that might be a copyright issue I don't know though.

However I must be honest since I got embroiled in the Kerry referencing an old Iraq picture of people in white shrouds photograph, (the emphasis was in referencing) as part of his speech. I now conclude that what he said was alluding to these videos. Some of the videos in part have already been seen MSM however.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The same thought has occurred to me. I've been off looking a bit at Youtubes of the Tokyo attack with Sarin and they weren't stripped nude there, nor had they been before being treated by first responders. They were still wearing street clothes in triage above ground while the responders weren't dropping.

On the other hand, some army videos I was watching awhile ago said VX, as an example of how different the agents can be apparently, can be used like land mines for large area denial, for how persistent and dangerous it is by mere contact.

The more I've seen, to be honest, the less logic it would have made for Assad to have used this as the agent. The Rebels absolutely have made it. They have proven it and filmed themselves testing it. No questions on that point. Assad has a full menu of choices for warheads...and this has a poor history of being truly effective.

Videos of both World War I usage as well as Tokyo show major misery, major injury but despite the "on-paper" lethal risk of it, 12 people had died on the spot in Tokyo while thousands suffered horribly in many cases. The numbers were....mind numbing for British troops impacted by it back in history vs. those torn up but surviving it. Some vids have interviews from survivors directly out of World War I. Old vids...but interesting to hear.

Assad wants dead rebels. Rebels want living but screaming victims for media consumption. Who gained here?
edit on 7-9-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: minor correction

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
CNN is full of #. How does CNN get it's hands on classified footage? If it can do that, then CNN, why haven't you got your hands on all the snatched and classified footage from 9-11? Again, CNN is full of it

Intelligence comittee verified it how? They chemically verified the footage with some new CSI # right? And they are also able to verify where and when it was from, also on some new CSI #. Damn, I said # a lot eh? That is what this is, it's #.

Got about halfway through, for all we know, that happened in Pitsburgh PA, footage all pointing at the ground, no way to tell when and where the footage if from.
edit on Sat, 07 Sep 2013 19:50:28 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
They call that extremely graphic??? I've seem more disgusting things on the sci-fi channel!!! Not to say it wasn't very disturbing ,,,,but why don't they show real horror as in all those beheading videos,,,now that is graphic!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

You don't have to go overboard to say no to US interventionism.
Things are really that bad over there, we don't have to pretend they aren't or make up fantasies to say we don't want to get involved.

Atrocities are happening and our planned military action won't help stop them. There is nothing in our bag of tricks that will help those poor people. We aren't right for the job, they need diplomacy and humanitarian aid. That isn't us, that's not what we do.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I don't want America playing world cop anymore. It seems all these countries around the world at various times are willing to agree to attack and fight with minimal of their own people, but are more than happy to watch American sons and daughters go off to die fighting for people who hate us.

The issue is Russia and China going in to gain control of regions and it seems this is what the real battle is about. America wants to control the Middle East, Russia and China want to control the Middle East. This was all decided a long time ago:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This is what is at risk if this situation escalates, and it could easily escalate if America attacks Syria:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

all to be answered by the UN in 2 to 3 weeks after Obama says we are going in and after the bombs are hitting Syria , to prove Russia was right, it was the rebels.... why??? to bring the US in. At what end ?? WW3 of all things.
The Stage is set Russia, China, US, Iran, Turkey, Jordan, Egypt, Israel, Iraq,and DPRK is even in the mix, the ones sitting out Briton, France, and Australia, along with others, will at some point be brought in , not by choice by but by need.

Obama and Company think this will be an in and out hit, not so this is not Clinton 2.0. Syria is the point of no return for the world.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join