It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: k21968

I'm very sorry to hear that.

I will offer a few suggestion.

Go to that website that people can makes donations on and start one for her so so can maybe got to a place she has always wanted to go, of do something she has always wanted to do maybe help her check a few items off her bucketlist

Second is go to one of those people that buys your insurance policy if you know you are going to die for an influx of cash so she can make her finmal arrangements anmd then go back to the first suggestion

im not trying to be mean or coldhearted im just offering some suggestion take them as you will an good luck trying to make her last 6 months the best 6 months she has ever had

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cody599

OMG! I'm so glad they are safe...I had no idea! Your daughter ROCKS! F16 pilot??? My kind of girl there!

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Oh Karen...I am so sorry to hear this. But I'm glad you were with her...and I know it meant a lot to her to have you there. Please come back as soon as you can ((((Karen))))) You are loved here.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Karen!!!!!!!!!! OMG, We were sooooo worried about you! Big Hug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sorry for your loss, I truly am. At least she is no longer suffering. RIP sweet Lisa you will not be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. Fly free and enjoy your new life. Others will join you soon enough.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Karen !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome back

I'm kinda glad Lisa's suffering is over, it must have been hell on earth, I'm so sorry you lost your best friend and confidant Karen. Heaven has a new angel

You came here without a clue what to say, I'm guessing you found the words, it has been an honour to be in this thread and to be inspired by your friendship.

I'll change my avatar out of respect for 24 hours, it's a tradition of mine.

I think we all miss Lisa in our own way, she touched us all without even knowing it, truly an angel.

Cody

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: StealthyKat

It's insanity Kat

Spoke to them last night, they are pretty tired but holding up well considering the amount of rockets they've had thrown at them. I'm very proud of the whole family and especially grateful to my ex wife.

They are booked on a plane 21st of the month to come here

Yeah my daughter rocks BIG TIME, my son is a comedian the 21st can't get here soon enough !!!!

ETA: Stuff the politics...............................I want my kids

Cody
edit on 12/7/14 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow only two weeks more Cody. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen, I too have been honored and inspired by this thread. And got to make new friends in here as well. Thank you for that!!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to: cody599
I second THAT Cody! (about the politics)...you must be so proud of them. So your son is a comedian...I wonder where he gets THAT from?? LMAO!

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I agree....funny how some people make such an impact and never even realize it. RIP Linda...YOU were one of those people

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join