It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

k21968
reply to post by Night Star

Sorry guys. Ive been working 60 plus hours a week and my laptop finally went to Jesus.

Lisa is still hanging on. Not nearly as active or chipper but still with us.

I am on my phone so this is hard to type.

I didnt get Cody's email.

And its nice to see a new friend.

Anyone know what happened to Kat???

I love you all im seriously exhausted. My daughter is home from college and going through an ugly breakup...hubby is still an ass and I am just existing at this point. Love u all....

Welcome back
I emailed to the addy you sent me, must have cocked it up somewhere

Cody

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

Cool tat

This is my next one, as soon as I find an artist good enough to do it justice

But this is so much cooler

It's my avatar for when there is a birth or a death on ATS

Cody

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

cody599

Cool tat

This is my next one, as soon as I find an artist good enough to do it justice

But this is so much cooler

It's my avatar for when there is a birth or a death on ATS

Cody

wow beautiful ideas, especially 1st one, planning grayscale tat or adding color? what placement r u thinking.

my next will be a good sized weeping angel grayscale with words "dont blink"

most of u may hane no clue where im comin from, but any whovians here are goind "oh yeah sweet" right about now lol

gal

posted on Dec, 17 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   

k21968

I love you all im seriously exhausted. My daughter is home from college and going through an ugly breakup...hubby is still an ass and I am just existing at this point. Love u all....

i understand exhausted, aside from ur natural mom instincts of stressing when childs path isnt a peaceful walk on sandy beach, ur dealing with asshubbery which really causes an emotional exhaustion. been thru a lot after 15hrs marriage and while i may be out of my depth knowing what to say abt lisa ive lived thru much marriage mayhem and am always ready to listen wo judgement and can truly empathize w most situations ratherbthan just saying " i understand" to placate u. feel free to pm anytime. i keep odd hrs. 355am now and i was up till almost 5 sunday am, rested a cple hrs, worked 16hr shift sunday w abt 1hr nap , 30 min nap mon afternoon, and i think its tuesday now but who the f#&* knows anymore, all i know is im still up lol

gal

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
My 90 year old Mother was taken to the hospital around 1Am. She is so fragile looking these days and I worry all the time. She has had many trips back and forth from the hospital over the years, but you never know when it might be the last.

I have been an emotional wreck over my husband not wanting to be my husband after 34 years and Mom being so old...I just feel so drained, worried, sad and numb. I also worry that my cancer will return. I am 55 and it seems the older I get, the harder life becomes. What the hell do I have to look forward to? Hell, I can't even have a damned cat to keep me company.

I once was so vibrant, so full of life and happy go lucky and outgoing, the life of the party. Now I feel almost dead, like most of me has just died and will never come back again. I never dreamed that life could be so cruel, so chaotic and painful both emotionally and physically. Where has Night Star gone?
edit on 18-12-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 06:23 AM
link   

im so sorry to hear abt grams! thats such a frightening teeter totter never knowing when the weight holding the other end down will just float away and send you smacking onto ur butt as ur end drops.u arent alone in how u feel. i miss the old me too, and mourn the loss 9f her. my hubs still wants to be married but doesnt make things anybetter. yesterday i told him i was taking up skydiving, he said we cant afford a parachute, i said thats fine i didnt plan on using it anyway. actually it was more like "what the f$%# do i f%$&*ing care i didnt plan on using the G$% D&*$ed chute anyway you selfish little P$%ck A$#ed mother F%$#er." i was a bit off yesterday.......... point is, ur not alone in feeling alone, or in sensing a pointlessness or emptyness. there are bad days and there are worse days, but every once in a while u get that one shining day that you know you could live the rest ofbur life on the memory of that joy. find one of those memories, tell it to ur teddy bear, then hug ur teddy bear and let him remind u

as always dont hesitate to pm if u fell like it

gal

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
even tho its a busy time of year and i havent had chance to meet all earlier posters yet, i have noticed that many of u posted pics and it was nice to be able to put faces to words as i read. thought id offer the same for fairness sake since im here posting now also (tried several xs last night and this morn but was using data plan and no luck) so hopefully it works, the pic im tryin to post wld be me having some breakfast wine after a 20hr overnight shift lol!

yay it worked! hope all of u are doing well and hope to hear from u soon!

gal
edit on 18-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: added text

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Awww, hello lovely ladie! Thanks for sharing the pic and for all your kind words and understanding. Hugs!

Mom is back home and out of the hospital. I'm just hoping for a peaceful and lovely Christmas with the family and hope Mom will be feeling good that day.

I was making extra little gifts of pomander ball decorations. You take a styrafoam ball and with a hot glue gun, you add moss, little pieces of cinnamon sticks, lavendar, and cloves then add a lovely bow and maybe a little cardinal bird sitting on top or whatever. can't tell you how many times I burned my fingers and was swearing up a storm. LOL Sure smells good in here though and they came out soooooo pretty!

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Night Star
Awww, hello lovely ladie! Thanks for sharing the pic and for all your kind words and understanding. Hugs!

Mom is back home and out of the hospital. I'm just hoping for a peaceful and lovely Christmas with the family and hope Mom will be feeling good that day.

I was making extra little gifts of pomander ball decorations. You take a styrafoam ball and with a hot glue gun, you add moss, little pieces of cinnamon sticks, lavendar, and cloves then add a lovely bow and maybe a little cardinal bird sitting on top or whatever. can't tell you how many times I burned my fingers and was swearing up a storm. LOL Sure smells good in here though and they came out soooooo pretty!

so glad mom is home! sorry i accidentally slipped with the grams

those decorations sound lovely!
i dont think id ever touch a glue gun tho.
superglue isnt even allowed in our house anymore because of me....
i have glued myself to the glue tube.
glued myself to whatever i happen to be glueing.
i have glued my fingers together.
i have glued my thumb to my hair.
and once, my crowning acheivement, i actually superglued my thighs together from my crotch all the way to my knees.... all superglue was removed following that incident.....
if i touched a glue gun god only knows what the **** id wind up doing!

gal

posted on Dec, 18 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Oh my God, that cracked me up! I almost spit my soda out! Hahahahaha!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Well chuffed your mum's home Night Star

Give her a Cody hug from me

Cody

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Curiousgal
even tho its a busy time of year and i havent had chance to meet all earlier posters yet, i have noticed that many of u posted pics and it was nice to be able to put faces to words as i read. thought id offer the same for fairness sake since im here posting now also (tried several xs last night and this morn but was using data plan and no luck) so hopefully it works, the pic im tryin to post wld be me having some breakfast wine after a 20hr overnight shift lol!

yay it worked! hope all of u are doing well and hope to hear from u soon!

gal
edit on 18-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: added text

Always good to face to name

Pour me a large one

Cody

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Night Star

Oh my God, that cracked me up! I almost spit my soda out! Hahahahaha!

yeah, hubs laughed pretty hard too. in my defense i was wearing short shorts and found tube of superglue to fix a broken angel i was planning to donate. i squeezed and nothing came out, thinking maybe it was the thicker gel type i squeezed harder.... it was the watery kind that just had a blockage and the whole tube just poured out. thought #1 i am NOT supergluing myself to yet another item so i "hot potato" the angel from hand to hand to keep it from sticking firmly b4 it crusted dry. thought #2 i am NOT ruining the couch so im squeezing my legs to catch the rest from spilling all over the couch. when i realized i had successfully kept from gluing myself to the angel i jumped up triumphantly yelling hah in your FACE and promptly fell on my face as i realized id glued my thighs together.... hubs refused to get polish remover from 2nd floor and laughed his butt off watchin me try to climb the stairs with legs glued down to my knees... lmfao!

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

hows this one? its my redneck wine glass

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

That'll do nicely

Carpe diem

I'll catch you all later I appear to have lost my phone

So may not be in touch until I finish work, please let it be at work

Cody

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I remember when I was growing up, there was no such thing as cell phones and we had phone booths outside everywhere. LOL

We didn't have the internet either and had 'pen pals' from all over the world if we wanted to correspond and meet new people. It was fun and interesting and you actually looked forward to getting mail and not just bills.

When I was a kid and I heard about all the things I had that my parents or grandparents didn't have, I used to wonder what people in the future would have that I didn't. Interesting.

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

hey hun just thinkin about u and lisa and wonderin how ur both doing. i know u dont know me from adam but after reading so much i do worry about u

gal

posted on Dec, 19 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
just thot id share a little funny i came up with.

its dark and just had tiny light so if u cant tell thats back of hubs head and it says "MEANIE" in permanent marker. should last thru shower and shldnt be visible in mirror so he shldnt figure out til he gets to work tomorrow, so ive got maybe 7-8 hrs to live id guess... lmfao!!!!

hope this brightens somebodys day

gal

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:16 AM
link   

I saw that thread. LOL Someone has been naughty. Does hubby know yet? Better be careful, you'll be next for a prank I'm sure. LOL

posted on Dec, 20 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Night Star

I saw that thread. LOL Someone has been naughty. Does hubby know yet? Better be careful, you'll be next for a prank I'm sure. LOL

yeah he figured it out w dbl mirror b4 shower, he knew he'd been too jerky for me not to try somethin overnight last night lmao. he thot it was hilarious and even posed for pics to show his friends b4 washin it off

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join