It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by Curiousgal

I am a believer of the paranormal. Whatever this demon/evil entity is, you will not get rid of it on your own or it would have left by now. I am very much interested in the outcome of your shaman visit. I bookmarked your thread on the topic so I can keep informed.

As for your kitty and his unusual behavior, I would have to guess and say that he is in pain of some kind. Cats don't just change their behavior without a good reason. Or...maybe the demon has effected the cat too.

Fascinating stuff!!!

1st off, im 12hrs into a 16hr shift (began 5pm yesterday lol) and using data plan to log in, which messes all up, so havent been allowed to add any stars and about every 3rd page load i just stall till i give up and shut it all down after abt 5 min waiting. so dont even know if this will post lol!
ill post on my thread in another 6-8 hrs after i finish work, take sons backpack to school, pu fem hygiene stuff for dear daughter, take hikari to vet, and possibly hit urgent care for back which is so screwed i cant stand straight atm lol. when it rains it pours right?

as for hikari. i visited him sev times overnight sat night and he would rub up but respong w growl other than pur. was up all night reading and he has always had an overstimulation type of anxiety. when reading case studies it was like they were based on him. he initiates love from 4 of us, jumping up on us and begging for love, yet after 2-3 min he bolts as if we r irritating him. only 5th person (9yr old autistic) can pet for hours. our way was to use stern voice if he askd for pets then nipped b4 running, and attempt to desensitize by occassionally picking him up to acclimate him to being handle for 20-30 seconds at a time then released with knowledge that no harm came from that short interaction. for past year this seems to have worked as we saw increase in his requests for love from other 4 of us. turns out those activities are specifically named as no-nos for his type of anxiety and can lead to an aggressive kind of ptsd reaction... about 5am when i entered bathroom my old hik was back, no growls or hisses, so i let him out. i think the complete removal of all stimuli (essentially an evening of time out) helped his emotional state reset for now. discussed new plan w hubs who is on board with all aspects. but will still take him for full exam to be on safe side
my kitties r family, cant even say theyre my kids as they "coparent" my children. i think that makes me more devoted than if i just felt like they were my "kittykids"
i also worried whatever affected me maybe was affecting hik, but wanted to exhaust all other options first. hopefully our new plan of behave mod is successfull and vet finds no cause for concern *fingers crossed*
funny note, when i was in the dumps sat night hubs said "you always assume the worse and the cats are always fine! just relax!" to which i relied "in past 20yrs ive had 3 cats die of feline infectious peritonitis, all caught seperately in 3 diff houses all new kitty supplies and years apart, and 2 cats die of kidney failure, they are nnot always fine and when i take them in with a concern the next time i see them theyre usually dead!!!!" he goes"ok well... theyre usually fine... until... theyre not.... " lmfao typical man tryin to make things better while not having a clue...lol

sorry for the book, thx for lettin me babble, and ty for caring *hugs*

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

cody599

And I'd love to make an avatar for you if you have time to throw ideas around, the guys in the avatar thread are awesome and methinks 'tis time m'lady had an identity.

Owl feather comes to mind for peace, again absolutely no idea why.

This probably sounds like gibberish, but I trust my angel.

Feel free to u2u me

I'll be in the corner

Cody

edit on 15/12/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

forgot to mention the avatar, i would be honored to have an avatar but onle log in thru fone and have had difficulty figuring out some of the embedding linking etc thru fone so not even sure its possible to load an avatar thru fone, but if it is and u can walk me thru it, go for it id love it

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
OK I'll try and sort something later

Got any ideas what you want ?

I'm pretty sute I can walk you through how to upload
it on your phone

Cody

edit on 16/12/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   

cody599
OK I'll try and sort something later

Got any ideas what you want ?

I'm pretty sute I can walk you through how to upload
it on your phone

Cody

more data plan joy while in dr office waiting room lol. im pretty easy going about choices, always tell hair stylist to do whatever and refuse to give any input even on color. i once said "gimme a &*$# white stripe for all i care just surprise me lol"! same if i get nails done. refuse to choose color and tell artist to draw whatever she wants for designs on nails lol. basically ive found that others can find amazing looks for me that id never have conceived of in a million yrs. its an interesting and fun way t live!

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

OK I'll give you few to choose from but I want to go off topic too much
So I'll post them here instead as soon I've got them sorted BTS Avatar creations

Cody

ETA All sorted you can see them now

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You sound like an awesome kitty Mom!
I lost my last kitty girl this past November and am so lost without her.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I fear the worst has happened and we must have lost Lisa. Between that and trouble at home, I think that's why K2 has been away, and working lots of hours.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Sorry guys. Ive been working 60 plus hours a week and my laptop finally went to Jesus.

Lisa is still hanging on. Not nearly as active or chipper but still with us.

I am on my phone so this is hard to type.

I didnt get Cody's email.

And its nice to see a new friend.

Anyone know what happened to Kat???

I love you all im seriously exhausted. My daughter is home from college and going through an ugly breakup...hubby is still an ass and I am just existing at this point. Love u all....

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Nice to meet you and thanks for joining our family.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

k21968

Nice to meet you and thanks for joining our family.

thank you so much for the welcome, i know youve been busy and at end of ur rope and maybe didnt get chance to read my 1st post to ur thread yet, but i want u to know ive read every post, over 30 pages worth, and am pulling for you heart and soul, and keep lisa in my thoughts daily. even if u hardly know a thing bout me i know enough from ur posts that u have unconditional support here *hugs*

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Night Star

im so sorry sweety, id love to see a pic of her if u feel like it, whats her name? any other critter babies or was she ur only one? what kind was she and what happened? soryy please iggy any ?s that go too far lol my bad but id love to listen if u like to share!

thank you for the compliment. i love my babies. hikari is flamepoint siamese with long silky hair. he's our metrosexucat lmao very vain. his connection w 9yr old on autism spectrum is insane.
harmony is a maincoon, shes mamacat, so protective over us all and i have no idea how id manage all 3 human kids wo her help! lol!

good news is hik got clean bill of health from vet, just anxiety which we now understand steps for behave modification we will take

i on the other hand have definite torn muscle low back and possible small tear in ligament, fun fun lol

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Night Star

ook gonna try to add kitty pics, sorry if they dont work, first try ever

yay it worked! thats hikaru, slightly dark lighting solrry

gal
edit on 16-12-2013 by Curiousgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

this should be harmony, my main coon mama kitty

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Wow! Gorgeous kitty and I love your avatar! I have had cats for over thirty years, sometimes two and three at a time. I have also had a ferret and various other animals. Right now all I have is a turtle and some fish.

This is not my photo but looks just like my cat who died.

Found this pic that looks just like my himalayan who died at 19 years of age.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
K2, thank God you stopped in! I was so worried about you!!!!
Sorry you have to work such long hours and that your life is crappy like mine.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Night Star
Wow! Gorgeous kitty and I love your avatar! I have had cats for over thirty years, sometimes two and three at a time. I have also had a ferret and various other animals. Right now all I have is a turtle and some fish.

This is not my photo but looks just like my cat who died.

Found this pic that looks just like my himalayan who died at 19 years of age.

wait i have an avatar? why dont i see it, lmao! those kitties r both beautiful! thank u for sharing!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Since I'm used to getting gifts from hubby and he isn't my hubby anymore and I have been so depressed, I figured I'd go to e-bay and spend some money on myself for Christmas. LOL Man did I get some amazing buys!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What the...????? There was a kitty avatar. Where did he go????

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Night Star

What the...????? There was a kitty avatar. Where did he go????

now i finally see codys avator he chose for me! the pretty eye! i love it because it represents how beauty and pain go hand in hand

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
now that ive figured it out i thought maybe id share my new ink

wanted it abt 5yrs, finally got it friday.

it represents my love for what i do

gal

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join