It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

OOOOOOOOO

Christmas music
may I have the next dance ?

Melts the heart doesn't it ?

Cody

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

cody599

OOOOOOOOO

Christmas music
may I have the next dance ?

Melts the heart doesn't it ?

Cody

You may indeed have the next dance and yes, it does indeed melt one's heart.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
K2, I hope you're ok.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
it has taken me quite a while to get thru all 30 pages of this thread. often the tears ran so heavily i had to take a break until i could actually see again to continue reading. you have all touched me more deeply than i can put into words. i know im a complete stranger to all of you but at the same time i feel as if i already know many of you. im so touched by the support and love you all have shared with k2!
and k2 even tho i have no personal experience to draw from like others and cant possibly know what this experience is really like to live thru, i do feel your pain and have cried with and for you. my heart goes out to you as well as going out to lisa. i hold such a high level of respect for all of you who have shared your lives and love so freely.
i wish i could impart some golden nugget of wisdom to mend a heart, but since i cant i just want u to know k2 and lisa ur in my thoughts, cody rod night and the rest of the group are amazing, and i cant wait to hear that kat is back and doing good.
love to all from a complete stranger lol,

gal

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

A stranger no more Curiousgal

I recognise your username from somewhere, did we have an argument at some time ?

Just kidding

No nuggets of wisdom required here, we are just a bunch of people that met on ATS and have come to trust and love each other. All support is gratefully received and new friends are always welcome.

Hang around it even gets funny sometimes

Cody

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   

cody599

Hang around it even gets funny sometimes

Cody

thank you for the warm welcome, and yes, i cant count the times while reading this thread i wound up laughing thru tears lol one of the reasons i respect u all so much
and ill be sticking around, no worries there

gal

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I just emailed k2

I'll let you all know if I get a reply.

In the mean time let's all have a laugh

Thursday night I gradually woke up, stiff as a plank in our local hospital's Intensive Care Unit. There were tubes up my nose & down my throat. There were wires monitoring every function, and others stuck to little connectors all around my head. I had a hell of a pain over my left ear, and there was a totally gorgeous nurse hovering over me.

It was obvious I'd been in a very serious motorcycle accident.

She looked at me without blinking and with a very serious look in her eyes, and I heard her slowly say 'You may not feel anything from the waist down.'

I managed to mumble in reply, 'OK. Can I feel your boobs, then?'

That is a direct quote from my dad apart the word boobs(I was a tad courser), apparently that is exactly what happened when I awoke from the operating table after smashing myself up in a bike crash years ago.

Luckily I regained the use of my legs and ended up dating the same nurse.

You can't keep a good man down

Cody

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   

So nice to meet you and have you here with us!
I don't know what I would do without my ATS family/friends.

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

thank you for the smile cody! i needed it today, although im not dealing with anything on par with what you all have had to face, ive definitely had my own set of stressors these past few months. past couple of nights were especially bad, but tomorrow i meet w someone who knows more than i and will hopefully help me fix things. in the meantime laughs and distraction are perfect medicine!

gal

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

thank you night, so glad to meet u as well! not even sure what led me to begin reading thread but once i did i became invested in all of the pain and triumphs youve all shared. just keep in mind youve got one more person now rooting for you and keeping you in thoughts

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Much appreciated! K2 has allowed others to share what's going on in their lives as well, so feel free. We are all here for each other.

Getting nervous not hearing from K2. She was pretty down last time she posted and with Lisa going downhill as she was...well, I'm concerned. And kat disappearing like she did doesn't help either. I hope they are ok.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Always rely on me for a smile
Chirpy little fella that I am

It's my mission in life to see the world smile.

Cody

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Much appreciated! K2 has allowed others to share what's going on in their lives as well, so feel free. We are all here for each other.

Absolutely

If we can help or support in any way we are here to help.

Night Star I emailed k2 yesterday I'll let you know if I get a reply, but I'd imagine she's pretty busy right at the moment and pretty exhausted.

How's thing your end ? I'm dying from embarrassment at England's cricket team performance, and to go to the coffee thread and face timley

May God help me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cody

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Night Star

Getting nervous not hearing from K2. She was pretty down last time she posted and with Lisa going downhill as she was...well, I'm concerned. And kat disappearing like she did doesn't help either. I hope they are ok.

yeah ive been on pins and needles too over k2. my biggest fear as i caught up on thread was that id load a new page and suddenly see the worst had happened before id gotten chance to say/do anything.

i appreciate the offer to share main stress but its too long of a story for one post lol.

i do have a post under paranormal, named scratches and bruises if anyone is interested, but u all have enuff to worry abt wo bothering w my issues for sure! after psychiatrist declaring me of sound mind and dr declaring me of sound(ish) body, i still think im insane some days lol. if u do decide to read it def look at picture link to understand better.

as if that entire thread wasnt enuff stress for me tho, ive noticed over past 2 days my beautiful flame point siamese/balinese has been slightly more "pissy" no biggie he has quite a personality and adopted us on his terms, begrudgingly accepting me hubs and older 2 kids while becoming my autistic son's guardian. follows him like a puppy and only time hes ever nipped him has been when son was "too busy" to respond to the headbutts demanding love lol.
abt 9pm i noticed he was hissing/growling at hubs, he never does that, then did same w me. had been hissin at main coon since yesterday which is unprecedented, he bows to her queenhood. but she just got back from a full shave and dip so i figured new look and smell he didnt quite recognize her yet.
then was informed he actually growled and hissed at youngest son. HUGE RED FLAG. doesnt happen. i sequestered him in bathroom and with each visit he'd approach me then while petting instead of his typical meow/purr vocalization hed vocalize w growls even as he seemed to enjoy the stroking. im at a loss and will be showing up without appt 9am monday and wait until they can examine him. i love the cat enuff already, but the thot of my son if anything happens to his cat, itll crush him

so 5 xanax since 9pm and im still wide awake and having panic attacks at 443am

gal

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   

WOW

I was gonna say get in touch with sled but I see you already have.

Is this still ongoing ?

I'm not religious in the least but talking to priest may help.

Cody

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

am not religious in the traditional christian sense. not that i never tried it but i found a lot of unholy people posing as something they werent, over multiple different established denominations i had experience 3 rape attempts by youth pastor one place, church van driver another place, and bible study coach yet another place, all before i even hit high school. imo too much corruption in any of these standardized religions as a whole and while i have faith in a creator, i dont have much in those who claim to follow Him.
im of native american heritage and have found much solace in my native ways. sled has been a wonderful help and i have some contact info to try later if necessary for an exorcist he suggested. in abt 6hrs i go see my foster father who has trained w a shaman and will assess the situation in person. if he cant help me he can get me to a reservation. if still no luck ill be lookin back on sleds info, whatever ultimately works in the end.
no activity 2night, but i havent slept lol and the coward seems to enjoy working under the cover of sleep. but i do have several new scratches and a couple bruises around my neck from these past several days.
thanks for takin a look at the story sweety, now u understand how its just too much to try to re-explain from scratch lol!

really really hoping to meet kat and k2 soon!

gal

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I hope I don't sound too disembodied but this is fascinating for me, and I've only just learned of your story.

Many would call the old ways mumbo jumbo, I say (well T&C's don't allow me to put it as would) so I'll say more fool them.

I have to ask, my angel is nagging me, he's a pain in the bum sometimes, do you know your spirit guide ?

I don't know, it's, just what I was NAGGED to type.

You'd think angels are all love and protection, I think mine was off sick on that lesson

But he just laughed when I typed that so there's hope for him yet

You're one of a stream of native Americans I've come across recently, may I ask which clan (for want of a better word)

And I'd love to make an avatar for you if you have time to throw ideas around, the guys in the avatar thread are awesome and methinks 'tis time m'lady had an identity.

Owl feather comes to mind for peace, again absolutely no idea why.

This probably sounds like gibberish, but I trust my angel.

Feel free to u2u me

I'll be in the corner

Cody

edit on 15/12/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

sent pm as i dont want to monopolize thread too much, i invite anyone else to pm me with questions, i just feel anxious pushing my info on others who maybe couldnt care less and just see me as a nuisance lol but please dont misinterperate that as not wanting to share, im an open book

gal

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I am a believer of the paranormal. Whatever this demon/evil entity is, you will not get rid of it on your own or it would have left by now. I am very much interested in the outcome of your shaman visit. I bookmarked your thread on the topic so I can keep informed.

As for your kitty and his unusual behavior, I would have to guess and say that he is in pain of some kind. Cats don't just change their behavior without a good reason. Or...maybe the demon has effected the cat too.

Fascinating stuff!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You spoke of your guardian angel and it made me smile. I have always loved angels or at the very least, the idea of them. I do not follow any one religion or path, but choose to follow the good from wherever I may find it. I was raised Catholic so I guess that was my first introductory to them. I have prayed many times to find my guardian angel, but not so much as a dream encounter. Maybe mine is quiet and prefers to remain in the background.

In any case, I often say sweet dreams and angel wings.

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join