6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Night Star
reply to post by StealthyKat

There is nothing in my u2u. Maybe it's buggy again?

Grrrrrr.....ok I'll send it again...I'm sorry

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Got it this time!

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

yay!!! I am about to try to get some zzzzs.....but remember what I said ok?
Love you girl!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Ok I need a prayer now please. I am getting sick. I cannot be around LIsa if I am sick. Please pray this crud passes quickly so I can visit her Friday. PLEASE PLEASE...I am feeling so sad.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Loads and loads of vitimin C K2

And get to a doctor to be checked out NOW

Cody

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

k21968
Ok I need a prayer now please. I am getting sick. I cannot be around LIsa if I am sick. Please pray this crud passes quickly so I can visit her Friday. PLEASE PLEASE...I am feeling so sad.

Oh noooo we can't have that
what do you mean, like a cold? Yes I agree with Cody....vitamin c....there is some kind of stuff you can buy over the counter to stop a cold...ugggggh I cannot think of the name though! Maybe call a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist about it.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

cody599
reply to post by k21968

Loads and loads of vitimin C K2

And get to a doctor to be checked out NOW

Cody

Inhaling VIt C thanks to your advice.

Doctor won't happen. I am sure they would think I was crazy. LOL I hate doctors. I wont go unless I absolutely have too.

Thanks for the vit c advice my friend!!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

StealthyKat

k21968

Oh noooo we can't have that
what do you mean, like a cold? Yes I agree with Cody....vitamin c....there is some kind of stuff you can buy over the counter to stop a cold...ugggggh I cannot think of the name though! Maybe call a pharmacy and ask the pharmacist about it.

Not sure if it is the flu or a cold right now. I feel pretty horrible.I know I have a low grade temp, and sore throat, cold symptoms...and achy. that is why I am worried about possibly the flu.
I worked 10 hrs today and barely made it. She said she cant be around any kind of sickness...even a cold because her immune system is wiped out. Plus she is still getting over the pneumonia.

I told her I was doing my best and hopefully I can shake it.

She said she would ask her doctor tomorrow if I could wear a mask...I hope he says yes but I dont want to jeopardize her health at all.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Awwww K2, I sure hope you feel better soon Honey!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

No problem k2 works for me every time

I do hope you get to see Lisa, but I understand your concerns

Sending positive vibes and ((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))

Cody

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey k2
How you feeling hun ?
Sending hugs and love to help give you strength

Cody

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I too hope you are feeling better K2!!!

Well Mark has a non-hospital merca if I'm spelling it right, and it poisoned his blood. They have him on antibiotics now but he still feels horrible. Poor thing! Thanks for all your prayers but keep them coming for a speedy recovery.

I'm in so much friggin pain my God. Sucks to be in pain like this even after taking pain meds. Ow, ow, ow!!!! of course I went out shopping and out to lunch with my friend today. Got a hardcover sci/fi book for a dollar at a second hand shop. Went to a witchy shop and got handmade lip balm, soap and a red velvet bag filled with crystals. Then on to an Amish store to buy a pumpkin and pickled beets. Then a country store to get potpourri and a tiny black wooden cat. I have to take breaks sitting in the car before going to more than a couple of stores because of pain in my back and nerve damaged leg. Oh yeah and a dollar store to get some halloween things for my great nephew and neice and a couple of things to put away for christmas.

I should know better than to do all that in one day. I'll be paying for it tomorrow too.

Yeah you can shop for halloween, thanksgiving and christmas at the same time. I used to hate that, now I enjoy the extra time to look around and get choice items for cheap.

Hope everyone is as well as can be. Love and hugs!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Awww
((((((((((((Gentle hugs))))))))) glad to hear Mark
has hos anti bio's my sister had blood poisoning a short
while ago so I know some of how it is. Give him our best

One of these days Mrs C and I will visit the states
and you and I are so going shopping.
Thinking of you Night Star I'll ask my angel to drop
by, he's a bit miffed at being removed from the back of
jacket the miserable git

If you feel him around his name is Modachi

But answers to Moddy

Take good care my friend
Cody

Take care

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Awwwww, thank you so much Sweetie! I love Angels!!!!

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

cody599
Hey k2
How you feeling hun ?
Sending hugs and love to help give you strength

Cody

I am stressed out. I am sick. But, Lisa's doctor said I would be good medicine and as long as I dont have a fever (I dont now) and use lots of hand sanitizer before touching her...we are good.

She has planned a little reunion of our high school crew and I am excited. We will be hanging out at her house, then to dinner with a high school friend then off to another high school buddy for the remainder of the night on Friday. I will take tons of pictures.

I am stressed because my job is insane right now. Honestly I barely work (and make good money) 9 months a year. But from October to January I work 10 hour days and weekends and they push us to the limit every single day. No matter how hard you work or how much you do you get yelled at because it is not enough. I finally had to remind myself that I am human today and keep myself from having a breakdown. I literally sat in my home office and cried.

Then to top it off, my darling daughter ( a freshman in college) has depleted her bank account. After looking at it, she is having a hard time managing her money with a debit card. It is easy to spend and not keep track of. $5 frappe a day, $7 for lunch, $10 for something else, and $20 for gas depletes it fast. She also got her 4th speeding ticket in 2 years. (I have a lead foot and have had my license suspended and that is when I finally learned my lesson) and I am afraid that is what is going to happen to her. She went to traffic school in February which pretty much wiped the points for the first two tickets off of her record. BUT, these last two might just do her in. I am so upset that she just doesnt understand. I am going to have to let her learn this the hard way. At first I considered getting her a traffic lawyer, have the ticket reduced and points removed but what am I teaching her. It hurts that somewhere along the line I have screwed up badly with her. She is a good kid. She doesnt drink. She dont do drugs. She is a kind person. BUT she sucks with money and drives like a bat out of hell. I dont know how to change it. BUT we agreed that a certain amount was to be saved for her dorm for next semester. Well that is gone too.

Then my dearly bethrothed told me that it is all my fault for coddling her and spoiling her. My answer was "I was the only one here and I did the best I could." He was gone 99% of the time while he was in the military. I tried to make her life as good as I could since her dad was gone. I did spoil her. But he cant blame me that she drives like a nascar driver. That is her. NOT ME. The money thing...she is learning. She never had money really until now. It is the first month she had money. She has to learn.

Then I called my mom. Mom's always make it better right? Nope. My mom said it was my fault. Bad parenting. Seriously.She said that I always compensated because Chris was gone. Yes I did. I had no family. I lived on the other side of the US or sometimes freaking planet. I swear I did the best I could.

I just hate hearing how bad I messed up when I have had to do it all by myself. No one else takes responsibility. She has the body of an adult and the brain of a child. I do not know what my husband's excuse is but he apparently has no responsibility.

SOOOO I need this break bad. I am leaving tomorrow as soon as I get off work and will not be home until Late Saturday night. I work Sunday. My daughter is going to her room mate's family's home in South Carolina (8 hrs away) for the weekend. Hubby will be home alone.

Maybe we can all regroup when we all get back and figure this out. I just know as bad as I want to I cannot bail her out. She has to learn and that is what is breaking my heart. I hate her having to hurt because she did something stupid. BUT how is she going to learn if I dont let her feel that hurt? All the while that hurt is breaking my heart because she is hurting.

This motherhood thing breaks your heart..

Sorry for rambling. I cant stop crying today. It has been a bad bad day. I just cant make anyone happy .

IN good news...I get to spend Friday night with someone that really just needs me to be me. That will be nice for a while. Sometimes we moms get lost trying to make everyone else happy that we forget we need to make ourselves happy too. This mom needs a break and I am taking one.

Sorry for the whining...I know Kat, Night Star and Lisa all have much bigger problems which is why I cant stop crying. I just dont know why this overwhelmed me so bad when I know in the grand scheme of things its not the big of a deal. So what she cant drive for 6 months. She learns to follow the law and maybe after that time she will realize it. The money? She is going to have to earn it and pay it herself. She is going to have to work and go to college and ride the city bus to work. She is going to have to replace the money and that is going to suck. I think if she feels the suck she will learn. In the mean time, she is really mad at me.

~K2

PS I plan to post tons of pics Sunday or Monday of my mini girlfriend reunion.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   

cody599

If you feel him around his name is Modachi

But answers to Moddy

Take good care my friend
Cody

Take care

Can Modachi talk to mine...I think mine looks a lot like this lately:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
K2,you are only human and did the best you could when you were alone with your daughter. You are right, she does need to learn from her mistakes and yes it hurts, but is necessary. Of course you feel bad, you are a Mom and mom's never want to see their child hurting but...One day she will be ever so thankful. Trust me!

When I first had a job and my Mom made me save money I was pissed. Once I got married and had that money to fall back on, man was I ever grateful!!!!

I am sure that it is hurtful that your partner and mother blame you, but they are not you. You did the best that you could do at the time. Kids are gonna make mistakes and they have to learn from them. That's life.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here is an Angel to watch over you.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Oh dear

I think I just realised what I put my mum through as a youngster, your daughter sounds like a young Cody.

Swap the car for a motorbike and give her a dumb stick and hey presto, there you go,except I did drink and a couple of other things that I shouldn't, but damn it was fun. Sorry I don't mean to belittle your troubles k2 you just brought a flood of memories rushing back.

I forget how many times dad bailed me out, or how how many times I came home to a mum in tears of despair as to what to do with me. The answer was tough love, let me pay for my mistakes. I hated my parents for a short while.

Funnily enough I was telling a friend yesterday about a couple of mishaps in my life one of which involved a motorbike and 3 1/2 months in hospital. THAT was when I met my angel for the first time, and that was the game changer for me.

Had you met young Cody, 18 year old Cody that is, you'd have hated me, and rightly so. Tough love, nothing wrong with that.

*Mental note: Phone mum tonight*

As for work, that is exactly what it is my friend, work.
It isn't life, it isn't love, it's just a means to an end to earn money. Those people shouting at you ...........Idiots. I never shout at my guys, it just makes them feel resentful, and less productive, it may not be my business but it is my job to get the workshop as efficient as possible, I find a nudge here and a laugh there works a hell of a lot better.

Remember k2 if you fell ill because of work chances are work wouldn't care, it simply isn't worth it.

Now this here party this weekend, where's my invite ?
Girly high school reunion...........................I've got the bike running already jusy give me the address

Take this weekend and to remember the love, fun and good times, I want you to cry this weekend, tears of joy and laughter.

Give Lisa a hug from us conspiracy nutters and tell her we are just crazy enough to care.

I'll have a word with Moddy as soon as he rocks up, he's kind his own boss but knows what's going on and it wouldn't surprise me if the deal has already been done with your angel.

Enjoy your weekend k2 I wish I was there it's gonna be a riot.

Have a spare angel just in case

This only comes out for joyous births,special friends or..... well the other is irrelevant

Have a blast be selfish

Loadsa
Cody

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

well it's been far past 6 months and they're still alive so obviousl like usual the dr's are dead wrong

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join