It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

k21968

StealthyKat
K2..do you have any news on Lisa or is it the same?

Nothing new yet she sees her oncologist this week. She did tell me that her doctor said her counts could be all messed up due to the pneumonia. So he is going to repeat the labs and go from there.

I hope you feel better.HUGS

Thanks hon. I found out it is an infection. The pain is SO bad....they have me on Fentanyl, oxycodone and hydrocodone and I STILL feel it! I had been on Fentanyl for the cancer pain....but they added the other 2 today plus antibiotics.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Kat, you poor darling! Like you didn't have enough crap going on. Well at least you have your meds and eventually the pain will fade. HUGS!!!

I went to a festival today. Here we call it Autumnfest. My husband waited in the car in the parking lot. Felt so strange to go alone for the first time ever. I kept looking at all the happy couples of all ages and the youth with all their energy. Felt lonely but kept telling myself to enjoy the nice Autumn day and music and crafts.

I had taken a couple of pills without eating and felt a little dizzy so I bought something to eat, sat and watched the people and listened to music. I don't ususally walk with a cane, but I did bring it because there was a lot of walking. I had a few strangers tell me how nice I looked, how much they loved my sweater. LOL

Didn't stay long, but it was nice with the wind in my hair, seeing the colorful Autumn leaves and what-not.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Good luck with your results Kat
Sorry to hear about the infection hun, I hope it clears up soon and the pain goes away.

Have a song

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

For you Night Star

Cody

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Awwww, that was lovely Cody. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I thought it might add to your memory of a lovely day, a soundtrack to to remind you if you will,

Music is so evocative.

Whenever you hear that song I a smile is guaranteed and happy memories will flow.

Or that's the theory

Cody

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I am still here sorry guys. It is medicare open enrollment season and I am on crazy overtime. I get to see Lisa next weekend though!!
I will try to do better at checking in with you guys.

Kat I hope you feel better.
Night Star- HUGS
CODY WHERE IS MY SONG??

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

k21968
reply to post by cody599

I am still here sorry guys. It is medicare open enrollment season and I am on crazy overtime. I get to see Lisa next weekend though!!

Night Star- HUGS
CODY WHERE IS MY SONG??

hey babe...don't worry. I understand believe me! I'm ok...still very weak...I just cant seem to get my strength back. Still waiting on my pet scan results...it has me a little worried because last time she couldn't wait to tell me I had an all clear....now it's been 4 days and not a peep :/....I have an appointment Thursday and its as if they are making me wait till then. I hope t doesn't mean bad news. I have a friend who is a nurse and I remember she told me once that they won't tell you bad results over the phone. I'm so nervous, I can't help it. Can't eat, can't sleep, just worrying too much LOL...

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Kat Honey, hang in there. I'm nervous too. Going to my cancer doc for a follow up and hope my bloodwork is ok. My white blood cell counts were elevated and when I had more bloodwork for my regular doc it came down some but is still elevated. They will check in another 6 months.

Sucks being nervous all the time, thank God I got something to help my anxiety.

I think of you all the time and wish you well. HUGS!!!!!

Hugs to you too K2! Don't work too hard! It's great that you will be able to visit with Lisa. As always, keep us posted.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:15 AM
link   

k21968
reply to post by cody599

Night Star- HUGS
CODY WHERE IS MY SONG??

Sorry k2
*Bends over and puts book in trousers* ;

What with me being a biker, and after rereading your adventures with Lisa there can be but one song.

Fancy going for ride ?

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Kat

Stay strong hun, I know it's hard, but I can't imagine how hard, and it would be callous of me to pretend I do.

Five words for you

Ice cream ........................ chicken soup.........................chocolate

(Not in that order or mixed together necessarily)

And these are my favourite cuddly toys that sit on my pillow, they send you hugs as well
(a hug from one of theses bad boys is worth a thousand Cody hugs)

Don't tell anyone it'll ruin my cred

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   

On Friday Night Star ?

Thinking of you sweetie

Happy autumn

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Awwwww what an adorable pic!!!!!!
What's Friday night?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I thought you see your oncologist on Friday the 18th

Hence the reference

Cody

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I read: On Friday night? Not, On friday Night Star? LOL Thought we had a date or something. Kidding. Yes Friday I see my oncologist.

Hope everyone is well on this chilly Autumn day.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

cody599

k21968
reply to post by cody599

Night Star- HUGS
CODY WHERE IS MY SONG??

Sorry k2
*Bends over and puts book in trousers* ;

What with me being a biker, and after rereading your adventures with Lisa there can be but one song.

Fancy going for ride ?

Cody

That is the perfect song!! THank you!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Night Star
Kat Honey, hang in there. I'm nervous too. Going to my cancer doc for a follow up and hope my bloodwork is ok. My white blood cell counts were elevated and when I had more bloodwork for my regular doc it came down some but is still elevated. They will check in another 6 months.

Sucks being nervous all the time, thank God I got something to help my anxiety.

I think of you all the time and wish you well. HUGS!!!!!

Hugs to you too K2! Don't work too hard! It's great that you will be able to visit with Lisa. As always, keep us posted.

Night Star,

I cannot imagine waiting 6 more months. I would have a nervous breakdown. You are a very strong woman and you have such a good attitude about it all. I honestly don't think I could be as strong as you ladies. I will pray your counts come down and that you can relax (is that possible??). Love ya!

You know, I want you and Kat to both know reading about your feelings as you go through the struggle she is gives me a different perspective. She wont tell me much, I think she tries to protect me. LOL But, when I read your feelings and struggles it helps me relate to what she is really going through and enables me to help her more by being what she needs. You guys are so special to me. I think I might cry. Love you all!!

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

hey babe...don't worry. I understand believe me! I'm ok...still very weak...I just cant seem to get my strength back. Still waiting on my pet scan results...it has me a little worried because last time she couldn't wait to tell me I had an all clear....now it's been 4 days and not a peep :/....I have an appointment Thursday and its as if they are making me wait till then. I hope t doesn't mean bad news. I have a friend who is a nurse and I remember she told me once that they won't tell you bad results over the phone. I'm so nervous, I can't help it. Can't eat, can't sleep, just worrying too much LOL...

Have you heard anything Kat? I am thinking about you. I pray you get good results hun. Love you!

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Night Star
I read: On Friday night? Not, On friday Night Star? LOL Thought we had a date or something. Kidding. Yes Friday I see my oncologist.

I'll brush off the Tux

M'lady if I may

Cody

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

cody599

Night Star

I'll brush off the Tux

M'lady if I may

Cody

Oh I love that little vid!

I'll get my gown ready.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join