It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Awwwww thank you sweet lady! You made me cry and I don't feel so alone in my suffering. Great song!!!!!!

Hope you feel better Rodinus! Chicken soup, lots of fluids and rest.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by cody599

You got me blushing Cody!!!

Won't be working today as head is bunged up and beginnings of bronchitis setting in...

So coffee for me then back to bed to sweat it out!!!

Will pop on from time to time when i go to blow my snotty nose

Warmest respects
I
Rodinus

edit on 3-10-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

Two coughs and a sniffle does not constitute illness
Man up you big girls blouse

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Rodinus
reply to post by cody599

You got me blushing Cody!!!

Won't be working today as head is bunged up and beginnings of bronchitis setting in...

So coffee for me then back to bed to sweat it out!!!

Will pop on from time to time when i go to blow my snotty nose

Warmest respects

Rodinus

edit on 3-10-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

Dropped off some things to help you feel better darlin!

Good night everyone!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Night Star
Awwwww thank you sweet lady! You made me cry and I don't feel so alone in my suffering. Great song!!!!!!

Hope you feel better Rodinus! Chicken soup, lots of fluids and rest.

**big smile**....it's off to bed for me....you get some rest too ok?
Sweet dreams!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Angels on your pillows Kat

Cody

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

cody599

Angels on your pillows Kat

Cody

Thank you darlin...and you have a great day!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Here's some advice...if a DR, or anyone ever tells you that you have: X amount of time to live.... don't believe it. It's so easy to fall for opinions of others. They're worthless. We altimately decide our faite

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

spartacus699
Here's some advice...if a DR, or anyone ever tells you that you have: X amount of time to live.... don't believe it. It's so easy to fall for opinions of others. They're worthless. We altimately decide our faite

Will you please stop with the discouragement of people to seek treatment? I was diagnosed with a rare cancer and had I not followed my doctors advice I would not be alive.....you keep posting these things on any thread having to do with cancer. You are speaking from the viewpoint of someone who has no knowledge or experience with the subject matter.

I hope you don't get cancer, but if you do, be sure to:

1. tell you doctor to F off

2. ignore all medical advice

3. heal yourself with laughter

and please let us know how you do with that.

Until then, I will stick with the people who know what they are talking about, and the treatment that has saved the lives of nightstar, myself, and countless others.

You are not helping anyone with this negativity.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Kat

Spartacus was a slave that became a gladiator, led a rebellion, drove people all around Italy with no answer.

Fought many battles successfully, out foxed the Romans for years

BUT

Ultimately crucified for not coming up with the goods.

No need to be too heavy

All roads lead to Rome

Cody

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

cody599

Kat

Spartacus was a slave that became a gladiator, led a rebellion, drove people all around Italy with no answer.

Fought many battles successfully, out foxed the Romans for years

BUT

Ultimately crucified for not coming up with the goods.

No need to be too heavy

All roads lead to Rome

Cody

wasn't telling him to do those things....I was repeating his own words back to him....the 3 things I listed is what HE has been telling people to do if they get cancer ... I would never give thatadvice LOL....just wanted him to see how ridiculous it sounded.
edit on 10/3/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There is another thread Nightstar and I have posted on where someone was asking advice for a diet for their spouse who has a serious form of cancer....those 3 things I listed was the advice Sparatcus gave him....that is why I said I hope he never gets cancer and follows his own advice....cause he won't make it.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

spartacus699

Her cancer is pretty much throughout her entire body. How dare you THINK for one second she DOESN'T want to live and DOESN'T want to be well and if she had the power to change it herself she certainly would. How does she decide her fate???? That is like you are saying she asked for this. Shame on you!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

StealthyKat
[.

I'll let you in on a little secret....when I came to your thread, I needed help as much as you did. I was so sick and depressed, and meeting you guys did a lot for me too. I bet if you ask nightstar...she would say the same thing.

As for Cody and Rod, they were sent here to make us laugh and get up out of the rut we were in.

I miss Mike....I need to send him a U2U. He is a wonderful man, so wise and understanding.

Awww I am so glad you are getting some friendship here too. You will never know how much your words have meant to me. I come here when I think I cannot go on, and read the words over and over...and you, Night Star, Rodinus, and Cody keep me going, keep me positive and make me feel the love.

I really do love you all!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Same here (((((((((hugs))))))))) How are you today?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I am ok. How are you??? I have a lot on my mind, as usual. I am trying to find calm. Worrying gets me no where.

I hope you are feeling good too!!

Thanks for checking on me!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

I'm doing fine....been working on some drawings. I had kind of put it aside for a while, so I am trying to get back into it.

edit on 10/3/2013 by StealthyKat because: blah

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:18 PM
link   

"A survey of 128 US cancer doctors found that if they contracted cancer, more than 80 per cent would not have chemotherapy as the "risks and side effects far outweighed the likely benefits". You have to work out what´s best for you and your type and grade of cancer." -- Source: Canceractive.com

Look I'm not saying I have all the answers. I don't. So you're right. I mean I'll shut up about the dr thing. But I've studied a lot about the medical industry. And in my opinion I'm not pleased with what I'm seeing. But if it was me and i was sick I don't know what I'd do so it's easy to comment from an outsiders viewpoint but really unless you've been sick you dont' have any clue.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   

spartacus699

"A survey of 128 US cancer doctors found that if they contracted cancer, more than 80 per cent would not have chemotherapy as the "risks and side effects far outweighed the likely benefits". You have to work out what´s best for you and your type and grade of cancer." -- Source: Canceractive.com

Look I'm not saying I have all the answers. I don't. So you're right. I mean I'll shut up about the dr thing. But I've studied a lot about the medical industry. And in my opinion I'm not pleased with what I'm seeing. But if it was me and i was sick I don't know what I'd do so it's easy to comment from an outsiders viewpoint but really unless you've been sick you dont' have any clue.

Thank you for that...and so I will apologize for coming down a little hard on you LOL......you were just coming off as a little insensitive. But yes, I see what you are talking about....it is an industry. But when you are faced with death, you will do whatever it takes.

Most of the time, by the time a person is diagnosed, they don't have the luxury of time...therefore, they have to decide pretty quick what course of action to take. Every person and every case is different...... I go Wednesday to get my PET scan to see if the chemo and radiation did the trick. I think it did....I feel it....but we shall see.

I hope there are no hard feelings....and I meant it when I said I hope you never get cancer

edit on 10/4/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Second coffee of the day

Means I can post now

Ladies I trust this day finds you well, or be it the other end of yesterday for y'all

Just know my thoughts are with you

Cody

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

My mouth dropped open when I saw those flowers. WOW! Cody you are awesome!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join