It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   

cody599
Being an English gent and not a French cad I'll be true to my word

Ladies

And of course one for Lisa

Cody

edit on 2/10/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

Who would have thought we would have men dueling over us...I love it LOL!
edit on 10/2/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

StealthyKat

cody599
Being an English gent and not a French cad I'll be true to my word

Ladies

And of course one for Lisa

Cody

edit on 2/10/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

I LOVE British men....they are so........so........ BRITISH!!!!
edit on 10/2/2013 by StealthyKat because: I have no idea what happened

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Any word from Lisa today? I wish we could have her laughing...you should tell her some of the crazy stuff....I can tell she would get a kick out of it if she weren't so sick. I kind of feel bad clowning around on this thread...but it is for YOU honey....
I hope that you take it as it is intended...to make you forget troubles for just a second... (((((((((((((((hugsssssss))))))))))))))))

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

One does what one can

I know what you mean about clowning around on this thread,

But I can't help but feel Lisa would appreciate the spirit in which it is intended

Cody

edit on 2/10/13 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

StealthyKat
Any word from Lisa today? I wish we could have her laughing...you should tell her some of the crazy stuff....I can tell she would get a kick out of it if she weren't so sick. I kind of feel bad clowning around on this thread...but it is for YOU honey....
I hope that you take it as it is intended...to make you forget troubles for just a second... (((((((((((((((hugsssssss))))))))))))))))

I haven't talked to her today. I am "working " right now. LOL

I am not offended by any one on here at all. The laughs are needed and appreciated. I promise.

I do tell her but she doesnt understand ATS. SHe thinks I am turning into a conspiracy whack job (her words) lol. She loves me anyway.

Joke on friends, I love it and it makes me smile and I know it does Lisa Too.

It is a roller coaster with her right now. She seemed at death's door a few days ago, and didnt sound too good the last time we talked, but, I have a feeling today she is better.

Maybe it is laughs lifting a heavy burden off of my shoulders.

I love you all. Kat, Night Star, Cody, Rodinus. You have been amazing friends to me and Lisa and amazing support network.
edit on 2-10-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I love our little group of friends in here too!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There is nothing more awesome than a British accent. When I was younger I used to mimic that accent and my friends always begged me to do it again and again. LOL I had strangers fooled even. LOL
edit on 2-10-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Just give Lisa a massive hug from us, and I think I can say our love,

I'm off to bed soon, better fire up the bike

Loadsa and heapsa

Cody

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

cody599

One does what one can

I know what you mean about clowning around on this thread,

But I can't help but feel Lisa would appreciate the spirit in which it is intended

Cody

edit on 2/10/13 by cody599 because: Crap at typing

Exactly...that's what I mean....and after all this thread is for K...to help her cope....and she needs all the laughter she can get!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   

k21968

StealthyKat

I am not offended by any one on here at all. The laughs are needed and appreciated. I promise.

I do tell her but she doesnt understand ATS. SHe thinks I am turning into a conspiracy whack job (her words) lol. She loves me anyway.

It is a roller coaster with her right now. She seemed at death's door a few days ago, and didnt sound too good the last time we talked, but, I have a feeling today she is better.

I love you all. Kat, Night Star, Cody, Rodinus. You have been amazing friends to me and Lisa and amazing support network.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   

StealthyKat

k21968

StealthyKat

Love you too babe...you know, it's almost as if fate hand picked the little group who showed up to this thread! We are from may different parts of the world, but we all just seemed to "click"....it makes me a little sad that we are all so far away.....I wish we could all just hang out together!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

StealthyKat

StealthyKat

k21968

StealthyKat

Love you too babe...you know, it's almost as if fate hand picked the little group who showed up to this thread! We are from may different parts of the world, but we all just seemed to "click"....it makes me a little sad that we are all so far away.....I wish we could all just hang out together!

I agree with you Kat. I feel like we were all put together for a reason!!! THis is one of the reasons I love ATS. It is such a HUGE place, but people still find each other here.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

k21968

StealthyKat

StealthyKat

k21968

StealthyKat

I agree with you Kat. I feel like we were all put together for a reason!!! THis is one of the reasons I love ATS. It is such a HUGE place, but people still find each other here.

I'll let you in on a little secret....when I came to your thread, I needed help as much as you did. I was so sick and depressed, and meeting you guys did a lot for me too. I bet if you ask nightstar...she would say the same thing.

As for Cody and Rod, they were sent here to make us laugh and get up out of the rut we were in.

I miss Mike....I need to send him a U2U. He is a wonderful man, so wise and understanding.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

yes I was/am depressed. I have a husband who lives here but doesn't want to be married after 34 years of marraige. We get along great and don't fight or anything. We were the couple that everyone admired for being so close and staying together all those years. LOL

I have a doctors appointment coming up and know there was something up with my white blood cell count, cholesterol is high...I am in constant pain inspite of my regular pain med and the one for the nerve damage in my leg. I keep gaining weight and all these damned pills don't help. I need stronger pain meds but what will the side effects be? Sigh...

In 2007 my Dad passed away. Later that year I was hit by a minivan as a pedestrian. I had a broken leg and severe contusions, scrapes and was just a mess. Surprised I lived. Won a case against the driver and since I couldn't find work after losing my job in 08, I lived off of that money. Since then my back and nerve damage has gotten worse and very painful . In 2008 my husband and I both lost our jobs as the company decided to move south. He was disabled immediately afterwood with losing a leg from diabetic complications. For many years before 2007 there was always someone in the hospital, either Mom or Dad or my husband Mark. Always being woken up in the middle of the night with someone's emergency. Had to get up early for work the next day, work all day, visit at the hospital...My Mom just turned 90 so I still get the emrgency calls now and then. Talk about stress. Then...

In 2011 I was diagnosed with two kinds of cancer, one aggressive and took about year fighting for my life and knowing my husband was there but he wasn't ya know? Talk about sorrow and devestation! So yeah...I have depression and anxiety and am now disabled due to spinal problems and nerve damage. I can walk but if I go shopping at more than one store, my friend and I sit in the car and have a smoke and soda or something for a break. I am in pain all the time.

Thank God for my books and crafts and ats and the friends I have made here!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to go on and on. Just been through a lot of crap and am ever so grateful for the friends I have made here. HUGS to you all!!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Wow, it really helps to get things off your chest. Anyone else want to vent? LOL

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Night Star

yes I was/am depressed. I have a husband who lives here but doesn't want to be married after 34 years of marraige. We get along great and don't fight or anything. We were the couple that everyone admired for being so close and staying together all those years. LOL

I have a doctors appointment coming up and know there was something up with my white blood cell count, cholesterol is high...I am in constant pain inspite of my regular pain med and the one for the nerve damage in my leg. I keep gaining weight and all these damned pills don't help. I need stronger pain meds but what will the side effects be? Sigh...

In 2007 my Dad passed away. Later that year I was hit by a minivan as a pedestrian. I had a broken leg and severe contusions, scrapes and was just a mess. Surprised I lived. Won a case against the driver and since I couldn't find work after losing my job in 08, I lived off of that money. Since then my back and nerve damage has gotten worse and very painful . In 2008 my husband and I both lost our jobs as the company decided to move south. He was disabled immediately afterwood with losing a leg from diabetic complications. For many years before 2007 there was always someone in the hospital, either Mom or Dad or my husband Mark. Always being woken up in the middle of the night with someone's emergency. Had to get up early for work the next day, work all day, visit at the hospital...My Mom just turned 90 so I still get the emrgency calls now and then. Talk about stress. Then...

In 2011 I was diagnosed with two kinds of cancer, one aggressive and took about year fighting for my life and knowing my husband was there but he wasn't ya know? Talk about sorrow and devestation! So yeah...I have depression and anxiety and am now disabled due to spinal problems and nerve damage. I can walk but if I go shopping at more than one store, my friend and I sit in the car and have a smoke and soda or something for a break. I am in pain all the time.

Thank God for my books and crafts and ats and the friends I have made here!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didn't mean to go on and on. Just been through a lot of crap and am ever so grateful for the friends I have made here. HUGS to you all!!!!

Awwwwww sugar... you have NOTHING to apologize for! I'm glad you were able to get it off your chest. I am so sorry your husband is doing that to you....I know what you mean about the pain. It wears you down. The pain meds only work for a while, then you HAVE to increase the dose or try something new. Once you have been on a certain drug/strength for a while, you get tolerant to it. That does NOT mean you are addicted, it means your body has gotten used to it.

I was in EXCRUCIATING pain, and they have had to move my doses up many times. Otherwise I couldn't function. Ask your doctor about "titrating" your meds. Don't be embarrassed. You have enough to worry about. I am so sorry things have been so bad for you. You are one tough lady!

Now that I have heard your story, IKNOW we were all brought together on purpose. It sounds like the four of us girls have been through hell the past few years. I won't bore you with what brought me here LOL...it's a miracle I am sane! I don't know how I made it,,,,let's just say he was 6'4 and 250 lbs, and I am 5'6 124 lbs, and he likes to hit women. You get the picture.

I think we were all brought here because God knew that we had all been through a lot of trauma, and we would know how to comfort each other. You can vent tome anytime ok? I have broad shoulders for a small chick haha!

Love ya girl....and I care. Those aren't just words. I don't say things like that unless I mean them.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
edit on 10/3/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

edit on 10/3/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
This will be us girls' song OK? We ARE the "Concrete Angels"

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

StealthyKat

k21968

StealthyKat

StealthyKat

k21968

StealthyKat

I'll let you in on a little secret....when I came to your thread, I needed help as much as you did. I was so sick and depressed, and meeting you guys did a lot for me too. I bet if you ask nightstar...she would say the same thing.

As for Cody and Rod, they were sent here to make us laugh and get up out of the rut we were in.

I miss Mike....I need to send him a U2U. He is a wonderful man, so wise and understanding.

Good day ladies

Just starting here, still on my first coffee

I'm so pleased to be in this thread, and if Rod and I made you smile, then so much the better (you wouldn't believe how many typo's I just had to correct)

Rod is a very special guy, we met a while ago as you know, all I can say is what a hell of a man. And we have become fast friends ever since.

It was like meeting my brother

May I wish you all a very pleasant evening and leave you with a thought

That's about as far as my brain is working right now

Cody

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

You got me blushing Cody!!!

Won't be working today as head is bunged up and beginnings of bronchitis setting in...

So coffee for me then back to bed to sweat it out!!!

Will pop on from time to time when i go to blow my snotty nose

Warmest respects

Rodinus

edit on 3-10-2013 by Rodinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

LOL!!!! Yeah....it's funny, you're getting coffee and I am about to fall asleep typing haha! It's 12:35 am here. I noticed that about you and Rod....that's awesome. You can see the connection you guys have!

Here's a wake up song for ya babes!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join