It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 months to live...and not a clue what to say

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I will... I had to get a CT scan of my head today and the used that dye.....I think I am having some kind of reaction....I'm sure it will pass. They just did it because I have been having dizziness a lot. I think it is the meds I am on personally. Muuuuuuuahs!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

StealthyKat
I will... I had to get a CT scan of my head today and the used that dye.....I think I am having some kind of reaction....I'm sure it will pass. They just did it because I have been having dizziness a lot. I think it is the meds I am on personally. Muuuuuuuahs!

Toward the ending months of my chemo I always felt dizzy and horrible. Once I was coming up the stairs from my Mom's apartment to my own apartment above and I semi passed out. I dropped to my hands and knees about 4 steps away from the landing. I coudn't move. I didn't black out but I couldn't move. I was so afraid I was going to fall down the steps. I couldn't even call out to anyone. I tried lifting my arm and shook like crazy until I put it down again. I stayed on my hand and knees and kept praying to at least reach the landing where I would be safe from falling. I don't know if it was 5 or 10 minutes, seemed like a lifetime. Finally I crawled the rest of the way up, got through the door and made it to my couch. Scary! It's all the damned meds. It happened one other time when I was going in for a treatment. The nurse made me sit down right away and gave me cookies and soda and waited a while before giving me my treatment. I might have had bloodwork done too, I don't remember.

Just keep in mind that this shall pass kat. I know it sucks, but it is temporary. HUGS!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Sorry double post.
edit on 30-9-2013 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

It's the start of my day so I'm guessing the end of your's

Rest up and take some me time Kat, we'll keep the fires burning for your return,rest, relax and heal.

Hugs

Cody

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks honey.....yeah I suspect it is the med s....I told her I want to try to scale down and see if I can get by with lower doses. I literally feel like I am sleep walking at times.
I think I told you I fell in the shower last week and cracked a rib and hurt my hip? My legs just gave out and I fell....now I am in serious pain from that LOL....like I needed that crap on top of everything else LOL Otherwise I feel better this morning.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Yes Cody, I think our schedules are opposite LOL.....I am resting...thank you! You are the SWEETEST!!!! If you and Ms. C ever come to the states, we are going to have to get together at my house for a good old Cajun crawfish boil! I am SERIOUS too....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by k21968

Good morning Darlin.....how are you? Have you heard any news on Lisa? She is really heavy on my mind this morning.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Cajun Crawfish boil??????

*Slobbers*

*books a ticket from France to Louisiana*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Rodinus

*Slobbers*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

LOL! Well of course you are invited too! You would love it here, as South Louisiana is steeped in French culture. Of course, it is not "proper French" LOL, it is cajun French (I think it is quite different)

Wow....it would be so much fun if we could all really do that someday....we have so much fun here....especially during Mardi Gras...our motto is
"Laissez les bons temps rouler" ....and we know how to do it too!!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

StealthyKat
reply to post by Night Star

Thanks honey.....yeah I suspect it is the med s....I told her I want to try to scale down and see if I can get by with lower doses. I literally feel like I am sleep walking at times.
I think I told you I fell in the shower last week and cracked a rib and hurt my hip? My legs just gave out and I fell....now I am in serious pain from that LOL....like I needed that crap on top of everything else LOL Otherwise I feel better this morning.

Nooooo I didn't know that!!! OW! As for the sleepwalking thing...That is all I ever did. I would sleep all night get up for meals and a quick visit to my elerly Mom downstairs...I could sleep day or night. Always had a book with me. I would read just so much then I was out like a light. I had to travel about twenty minutes or so to another city for most of my appointments. I hated to get up, get dressed and then travel. OMG that was such a big deal for me. LOL

You are always in my thoughts and prayers. This shall all pass Honey. Hang in there!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

YEP.... Let the good times roll!!!

You should talk to Cody about our last ATS convention over here in France!!!

There was only 2 of us, but methinks that the good times rolled!!!!! (Just don't mention snails to him!)

Kindest respects

Rod

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Rodinus

I.............will....................log.........................in

Hi Rod

You can keep your snails, mention them again and the 3 legged cat get's it

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Rodinus

YEP.... Let the good times roll!!!

You should talk to Cody about our last ATS convention over here in France!!!

There was only 2 of us, but methinks that the good times rolled!!!!! (Just don't mention snails to him!)

Kindest respects

Rod

Pics or it didn't happen LOL

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ouch Kat

You are truly an inspiration, so much going on and still caring for others,

I'll chuck you another angel, for your pillow hun,

Consider yourself along with Night Star added to my special meditation list,

I'll light a community candle for you all in .................... I was gonna say a minute

I'll do it right now

Done

Cody

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

The rest are reserved for a joint thread we want to write

Cody

edit on 1/10/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/10/13 by cody599 because: Crap typing

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Awww nuts....

The NSA have our pics now

Warmest respects

Rodinus

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I talked to her last night on the phone. She struggled to talk because she couldn't breathe with the pneumonia. She refused to hang up though.
So we talked for almost an hour. We laughed. We reminisced. It was much needed.

Funny story... when I was 18 and started college she took me to the health clinic to get birth control. I was in a serious (for an 18 yr old) relationship and she was afraid I would get pregnant. I was raised SOUTHERN baptist. SEx was a no no. So we were laughing about that day. IT was so funny to think back and remember it. She told me because of her I was able to finish college. LOL

Memories.....ahhh they are so great!!

In case you cannot tell just talking to her like old times helped make me so much better. I just do not know what I will do when I wont have that any more.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

cody599

Cody

Which one is Cody and which is Rodinus???

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

StealthyKat

Rodinus

*Slobbers*

Kindest respects

Rodinus

LOL! Well of course you are invited too! You would love it here, as South Louisiana is steeped in French culture. Of course, it is not "proper French" LOL, it is cajun French (I think it is quite different)

Wow....it would be so much fun if we could all really do that someday....we have so much fun here....especially during Mardi Gras...our motto is
"Laissez les bons temps rouler" ....and we know how to do it too!!

forget Vegas..lets meet in NOLA!!
edit on 1-10-2013 by k21968 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

cody599

Cody

You guys look great!!!!!! Can't wait to see the joint thread!!!!

K2, I am so glad that you were able to have a long talk with Lisa and share those memories.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join