It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria behind chemical weapons attack on Syria suburbs: European Union

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Syria behind chemical weapons attack on Syria suburbs: European Union

www.presstv.ir

The European Union has echoed Washington’s stance on Damascus, accusing the Syrian army of being behind a chemical weapons attack on a number of Damascus suburbs last month.

Following a meeting in the Lithuanian capital, Vilnius, on Saturday, EU Foreign Policy Chief Catherine Ashton held Damascus responsible for the alleged attack which was carried out on August 21
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
John Kerry was reported to have gone to the EU to try to bolster support for the attack on Syria. Looks like it worked. I wonder how much it cost to buy off the EU to get the support they needed to illegally attack Syria?

If this takes off then we are all screwed. EU are Fascists so it wouldn't take them long to say yes. Especially with Israhell pulling the strings and the Fascist US propping up the Lies and Propaganda.

World War 3 here we come!

www.presstv.ir
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
This isn't too much of a surprise. The US may be bold, but they aren't stupid enough to start a world war without a single ally. The true world leaders are scheming behind the curtains and setting the stage. They want to create a war that's as balanced as possible that will require as much money as possible.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Well of course ... they want the gas pipeline put in .... I wonder how much they promised to pay the EU?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Kind of disappointing but I guess at the same time EU would have to cover usa, uk and france that went out on a limb and accussed assad of gassing people with zero proof and lots of hate. The bilderbergers control everything in the west. The east I am not sure about.

I think sooner or later we will forget most of it and focus on other things.

It gets depressing talking about the same stuff again and again but its hard to ignore too.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know what sickens me the most about this? Is that even tho they already agreed it was Assad they are gonna hide behind the UN.

So what push comes the shove they can't be hold responsible because it was the UN who made the decisions.

Cowardly bastards.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Senduko
You know what sickens me the most about this? Is that even tho they already agreed it was Assad they are gonna hide behind the UN.

So what push comes the shove they can't be hold responsible because it was the UN who made the decisions.

Cowardly bastards.

Its a puppet show orchestrated from the top. I will say this and you will say that. This way its believable to the gullible masses. People are waking up though and good for them.
edit on 7/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is the EU we are talking about , Not the United Nations .

And the EU has about the same Evidence that I do

Nothing ....

Riouz

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
The EU agrees that Assad was behind the chemical attack, yet they want to wait untill the findings are presented in the UN before going over to Military action.

EU hides behind the concept of the UN; because if its sanctioned by the UN all is well. Even though the UN consists of well almost every nation here on Earth.

Reply to Earthcitizen: I know this, its all orchestrated none the less its cowardly.
edit on 7-9-2013 by Senduko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

They are simply trying to save face. If they admitted they were wrong now because of peer pressure it would be devastating to their ego and credibility. I dont think there will be any attack. Russia and china would never allow such a vote to pass in the security council for two reasons....

a)they know the chemical attacks were a false flag

b)they cant afford to lose syria and iran as allies

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
The EU didn't said Assad was behind it, but very likely.

Also they said; a military sollution is not the way, but a political one.

top topics

join