It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still drinking the MSM kool-aid? M.O.T government ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Still drinking the MSM kool-aid? M.O.T government ties

source: facebook.com/armedmommy via www.zengardner.com...

compartmentalization is the key here:

in systems,
en.wikipedia.org...

organizations,
oh yes, this "useful and harmless" practice is being actively spread by the very "Sane" "Pillars of Society" in government and business.
www.forbes.com...
[have you noted all the recent "the poor are just envious of the rich" threads posted by fawning [P]sycophants?]

even the very minds of the asleeple...

Compartmentalization (psychology) en.wikipedia.org...

Compartmentalization is an unconscious psychological defense mechanism used to avoid cognitive dissonance, or the mental discomfort and anxiety caused by a person's having conflicting values, cognitions, emotions, beliefs, etc. within themselves.

Compartmentalization allows these conflicting ideas to co-exist by inhibiting direct or explicit acknowledgement and interaction between separate compartmentalized self states.

oh yeeeesss...

how do you think Doublethink works?
for every lie you tell [or choose to believe ] a separate, dedicated, compartment needs to be created within the mind
to maintain that lie/narrative; eventually you go from the lite version of MPD,
to the full blown version:
Choronzon

Choronzon is a spirit of dissolution, physical, mental and spiritual. Everything around it will begin to decay. It will do its best to hasten the dissolution of everything it can reach. Matter will slowly dissolve. Living beings will age and sicken. It derails the trains of thought, and turns people insane. In the vicinity of it, nothing remains untainted.
Choronzon very seldom manifests physically, preferring to possess people. It does this with great skill, making his victims think they are in perfect control over their own minds. When it does manifest, it will only appear as a voice. Sometimes it will manifest using many bodies and voices, giving the impression of a great horde of demons.

like the norse Níðhöggr (Malice Striker, often anglicized Nidhogg), eating away at the very roots of the mind, untill...

interesting example of the "usefulness" of compartmentalization in the comments

by Rollo on September 5

Up in Canada a guy named Benjamin Levin was arrested and charged with seven counts of child exploitation. www.thestar.com...
He was hired by the present self proclaimed lesbian “Premier” Kathleen Wynne en.wikipedia.org... who at the time was the assistant to the minister of education, to reform sex education at the grade school level. His brother is the Canadian Ambassador to Cuba. The entire Levin family “reeks” of B’nai Brith.

by Peek Crackers on September 5

Yes and that Cuba ,, deal goes right back into Operation Peter Pan from the 50s

- See more at: www.zengardner.com...

Operation Peter Pan:
www.youtube.com...

but pay no heed to my words or this thread, as I Am quite "Insane"!

edit on 7-9-2013 by TheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Is there perhaps any type of relationship or affiliation amongst the presidents and other heads of state foreign or domestic?(wink)

Nice thread.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

reply to post by TheMagus

Interesting, as I just responded something similar in a political Syria thread (OP's statement quite good, too) , this:

two parties: duality you get bounced back and forth by, reinforcing the belief of duality in ALL ways. Three parties, I don't know that we'd be any better off. It seems sometimes, we are actually living in a holographically produced vortex in this dimension, intended to create a void where there is nothing, no life or death, either, destruction of all living matter, and this dimension, even, perhaps being used to rip the thin veil between all others, to do the same, there, as well. For as we spin in this "time circle" it appears we are constantly about justifying past actions that then had no justification, to continually reaffirm what I describe above, as though all life has been so corrupted it should no longer exist...... This, of course, is an off topic presumption for your thread, but seems to me to be the bigger picture of what your thread is saying....

I think this applies here, as well, the way you've drawn those connections, OP, and then compared to a demonic conspiracy......it does seem something altogether destructive has manifested on every level, here, wherever that is.....

"Insanity is a sane response to an insane world" - R.D Laing.

I will leave you with this. I notice your mood is "mercurial." Perhaps chelation might help, as mercury is clearly known as poisonous to our state of living and homeostasis.....
Tetra50

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by qwerty12345

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tetra50

you're quite an an "Insane" fellow yourself

I will leave you with this. I notice your mood is "mercurial." Perhaps chelation might help, as mercury is clearly known as poisonous to our state of living and homeostasis.....
Tetra50

Definition of MERCURIAL
: of, relating to, or born under the planet Mercury
: having qualities of eloquence, ingenuity, or thievishness attributed to the god Mercury or to the influence of the planet Mercury
3 : characterized by rapid and unpredictable changeableness of mood
: of, relating to, containing, or caused by mercury
www.merriam-webster.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus

Originally posted by tetra50

you're quite an an "Insane" fellow yourself

Tetra50

Definition of MERCURIAL
: of, relating to, or born under the planet Mercury
: having qualities of eloquence, ingenuity, or thievishness attributed to the god Mercury or to the influence of the planet Mercury
3 : characterized by rapid and unpredictable changeableness of mood
: of, relating to, containing, or caused by mercury
www.merriam-webster.com...

Despite the definitions of Mercurial you provided, I stick by my assertion you may want to get that crap out of you.

Anyhow, insane or not, I am no fellow......thanks for your reply.
edit on 7-9-2013 by tetra50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

I stand corrected
[though note that tetra[4] is a masculine number:p

an "Insane" lady then
and I'm fully Aware of the toxic agenda

as regards the matter of "Sanity" and "Insanity" take note that it's the VERY "Sane" folks
who run things that control the definition thereof.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMagus
reply to post by tetra50

I stand corrected
[though note that tetra[4] is a masculine number:p

an "Insane" lady then
and I'm fully Aware of the toxic agenda

as regards the matter of "Sanity" and "Insanity" take note that it's the VERY "Sane" folks
who run things that control the definition thereof.

Ah yes, about the SANE folk controlling the def.....However, some things are just logistically and biologically, true, IMHO. Perhaps.

And as to the top end of your response, I am Tetra(5)0.....so, a female of the species of human, which actually, has very little, if nothing to do with, "fish," for I chose the name for different reasons. Perhaps to say, "thanks for all the neon," to those who say, "thanks for all the fish....."
Tetra

new topics

top topics

join