It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No War With Syria- Noon Rally at White House Today (Live Stream)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Stream

They're chanting "USA in middle east, no justice, no peace."

Various Protests so far;

Sweden

London

South Korea

Russia

In the words of the Pope "War never again! Never again war!
edit on 7-9-2013 by cass1dy09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Watching it now!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
You wanna protest?, stop consuming anything at all for a day or so, turn everything off, don't buy gas or food, don't go to work, don't use anything at all for just a day, just one or two days.

The only way to get anyone's attention is to make sure nobody gains from anything at all. No direct losses or damage or messes to clean up, just no consumption at all by a majority for a time...You'll probably be forced to consume through intimidation, unless you're not particularly prone to intimidation like very few really are...

Good luck with getting anyone to agree to do anything here, maybe it would be easier to get everyone to agree to do nothing.

Everything hinges on the masses to keep doing what they do best, so stop.

edit on 7-9-2013 by MyHappyDogShiner because: vat

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   
they'll protest the idea of war but they wont protest being spied on.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cass1dy09

This looks like the start of something big..... dare i say the word......?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

THANK YOU for noticing!

It often feels like I'm the only one who notices this.

Doesn't that just make you shake your head though?
All the crap our Governments pull on us and only now do people take to the streets.
If the vast majority of the population had a clue how badly they've been wronged (in so many ways), they would of been in the streets long ago and in massive numbers. Pretty much like Egypt.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Let em spy on everyone while everyone does absolutely nothing...

They don't really spy so much as they are really just doing market research anyway, Syria wouldn't be an issue if there wasn't anything they wanted to steal and sell to someone else anyway...

One way or another, it's always about money and / or resources, it has absolutely nothing to do with saving anyone from anything...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Take your pick:
Shut down Syrian independent banking system
Split anti-Zionist alliance; Iran-Syria-Palestine
Destroy Russian-Iranian-Syrian Silk Road Pipeline
Benefit Israeli Leviathan gas, oil & transportation industry
Benefit criminal Al Saud family’s Qatari gas industry
Benefit Industrial Military Complex multibillion contracts
Allow Israel annex South Lebanon for water supply & Golan Heights for oil & gas
Advance Zionist Agenda for “Great Israel”; New World Superpower

We shall see what Obama has to say on Tuesday when he addresses the nation.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
dbl

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Funny how time repeats itself. No?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Brilliant to see

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This brings back many memories of me marching against theViet Nam war, I'm quite moved emotioinally right now. I don't want my country responsible for any more blood shed of innocent people. "NO WAR IN SYRIA"!!!
If we can't be in Washington supporting these marchers then contact your congressmen, senators and representatives, let them know how you feel. DO SOMETHING, don't just sit back and watch, we the people need to step up.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I watched the DC stream from the begining to just a minute ago.
The stream was cut right after the cameraman said "lets get to the safe zone" then "this is not good guys"
what a way to end a live feed!
I sure it's not as bad as it sounds though!

Well back to my brothers and sisters from DC in solidarity!

No War in Syria !

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jvm222

Everything is a process. I believe the American people are finally waking up. Do you realize many many people don't even know what the NSA is let alone it's spying on the people. But little by little people are waking up. Friends of mine a year ago thought Obama could do no wrong now believe he will be the fall of our country. Everytime I see a protest in another country against going to war on Syria I hope more American people will realize we need to stand up against this. We need to have our voices heard not only in Washington but globally.The world needs to know that the American people DO NOT want our government involved in this strike against Syria.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Still no live feed but you can see the last 2:19 mins ending with the ominous "this is not good guys if you click on the "stream" provided by the OP.

I'll keep check in to see how it's going up there in DC from time to time..............

oh did I mention,,, NO WAR IN SYRIA!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Missed the livestream and they are just playing a clip of the end apparently, with reporters being pushed back by police.

So how many people seemed to be there in Washington, DC today? I tried to find more about it in the news, but all I could really find besides this was a tiny photo on a local ABC news site in Washington. I'm not surprised that the MSM would not publicize it.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I see they are playing the numbers game on the DC protest against Syria in the news:

Dozens of people opposed to President Barack Obama's call for a U.S. military strike against Syria are picketed outside the White House on Saturday. USAToday

www.usatoday.com...

At least 150 protesters picketed the sidewalk in front of the White House and marched to Capitol Hill, chanting slogans like “They say more war; we say no war” and carrying signs that said a war on Syria would be “Built on a Lie.” Washington Post

www.washingtonpost.com... 07/23c5a814-1826-11e3-961c-f22d3aaf19ab_story.html
And that one doesn't want to link...search the Washington Post for dc protest syria as the search terms.

Hundreds of Americans, including many with Syrian and Middle Eastern roots, marched from the White House to Capitol Hill on Saturday to protest US President Barack Obama’s push for a military strike on Syria. Washington DC News

Google isn't showing this one in their news search, btw. Only "dozens" or "150" reports and no matter many how many times you click on the "repeat the search with omitted results included", only the same half dozen appear with the note that the search has had some results omitted: www.washingtondcnews.net...

But I guess since journalists aren't mathematicians, it makes a little sense in a way that they can't tell how many people are in a crowd. I guess...
edit on 8/9/13 by WhiteAlice because: broken link that will not fix, yay for page not found.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   
becareful to all protester..watch you back and your friend, the drone above you arm and ready..keep save!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by jvm222
they'll protest the idea of war but they wont protest being spied on.

Yeah, 'cause like, having your email read is like, WAY more painful than being blown into bits by a bomb!

While we all get used to the occasional absurd comments, I was surprised to see others nodding to this one.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Finally the protesters are taking action. .. But I also think that We urgently throw a massage to the Syrian regime and the opposing Rebel army that they should go into dialog with each other to stop this civil war and using chemical weapons on harmless civilians. They have understand that other foreign civilians just like them are trying to stop this war by peacefully protesting against millitairy power to intervene. ..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join