It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microsoft Outlook Keeps Denying Me Access to my Email Account....Any answers??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is not the most interesting thread I have ever posted, but just wanted to know if anybody else is having the same happen to them....

I have always used Microsoft Outlook, from the days when it was Hotmail, but I have noticed recently that when I go to Outlook and try to sign in, it keeps stating that my email address is OK, but when I add my password it keeps denying me access even though I know it is the correct password. At times it can take up to 3 or 4 attempts even though I keep adding the correct password and pushing the keys slowly and precisely...

Just wondered if anybody else had come across this recently?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First of all I'd try another browser if possible, secondly check any social sites which are linked to the same email address to see if you are denied access to them as well.

If you are locked out of both, I have no suggestions, sorry.

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
1st thing to do with these anomalies is to clear your cache, clear your cookies & history whilst you are at it then close down Internet explorer (not just the explorer window but the actual Internet explorer processes).

A re-boot will do the same thing if you are not sure about turning off processes.

Then try again...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I should have said console instead of browser.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Outlook is doing updates to their programming it happened to me and my dad last week give it a couple of hours and it will be fixed , all of my other websites were fine when it happened in our region but outlook took a couple of hours top straighten out.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks very much guys.....much appreciated.....

top topics

join