It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can America shout about Syria?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I think it is very wrong that America are shouting about the Syrian Muslim Chem attack on Syrian troops and Christians, the American government have dirty hands as well as dirty mouths.
If you shout about others doing wrong in any walk of life, the first thing you need to think about is>>> are we any better,,, now read this link if you will, Thank you folks.

www.pakalertpress.com...
edit on 7-9-2013 by Alternative4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

So what would you have people do precisely? Feel crappy about themselves and our OWN nation's actions to SUCH an extreme that it now excuses the same evils we're supposed to be beating ourselves up about for others?

What sense does it make to say we don't have the right to complain about the slaughter of innocents by others....because we happen to be powerless to stop it by our OWN leaders? That strikes me as a one of the most warped interpretations of justifying bad by pointing to other bad that I think I've heard in a very long time? I HAVE to be misreading you entirely here?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

You do realise that the PEOPLE of America don't want anything to do with Syria? US GOVERNMENT = BAD, US citizens = GOOD......Now for tomorrow's lesson I will be teaching you your multiplication tables.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wrabbit2000

What I'm saying is what we are seeing in the times we now live in is all in the book, it say's Mathew 24 ver 21-23 Let those who sling the first stone make sure there hands are clean,,,, I know America also used Chem agents in Vietnam too Agent Orange,,, Obama is the World Leader the Mathew 24 refers too.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Todzer

You do realise that the PEOPLE of America don't want anything to do with Syria? US GOVERNMENT = BAD, US citizens = GOOD......Now for tomorrow's lesson I will be teaching you your multiplication tables.

I'm 100% behind what you said, I have lots of American friends, I have relations in a number of US states, it is Obama the problem, it seems odd to be he has not been knocked out by now, even the American servicemen are against him and his dirty ways.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
(Self Snip - Removed on reconsideration)

On second thought.. I'm feeding a troll here. Nvm... I shoulda left this one alone. My bad. (poof)
edit on 7-9-2013 by wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Hate to tell you this but your link is full of BS. The CS they used was tear gas and I can tell you from personal experience that it is not toxic. And the people didn't die from the smoke they died in the fire they started during the gunfight with the FBI. Next time you want to use a article to dog another nation out have the sense to fact check it. Hell they couldn't even get the name spelled right.
In the article.

the Branch Davideans in Waco Texas

This is how the group in Waco spelled their name

The Branch Davidians

Waco siege

new topics

top topics

join