It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens Brutal Attacks: Will Kidnap, Rape Obama's Daughters if Syria Attacked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

If the british government can get away with 7/7 and the usa government get away with 9/11 THEN YES anything is possible. How many years people have provided evidence of these false flags only to get called names and harrassed. Experts in engineering, firefighters, police, pilots and stewards, etc.

Its like talking to the wall when people are too brainwashed and over-sensitive with fake patriotism. I understand its painful as it is for me as well, but facing the facts are the only way to solve problems.

The government is rogue run by banking cartels and satanists!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

Originally posted by supremecommander

I dont think his daughters are worth getting raped. He might catch aids or some venereal disease. Someone who lies for a living is telling of what kind of dysfunctional family he created.

You probably have to be a very, very a sick human being to even remotely find humor in the idea of raping two young girls that have done nothing to anyone, or making a joke about them having AIDs. I don't like Obama either, but that doesn't make me find anything funny about the idea of his daughters being raped.

Every day I read ATS, and each day I read a comment that makes me believe that this site is full of sociopaths.

edit on 7-9-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)

Looking back yes it was inappropriate and mean. I apologise for that sincerely. I never condone rape just like I never condone murder. Just keep in mind the Obama administration has killed hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the middle east based purely on lies and hate.

His daughters have no involvement in anything. I have no idea why I made that comment. I guess I got carried away.

Too late for apologies, you have shown your true colors.

The level of hate and vitriol of the enemy knows no bounds. If you hate America to this level then there is no other word but enemy. I'll take a fat cat banker over pond scum that uses the threat of rape anyday.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

You should really try reading all my posts rather than those that suit your agenda. You keep trying to make me out as an american hater(self-hater) because I moved out of the country a decade ago, as though somehow I changed allegiance.

If I didnt have allegiance to america I certainly would not be on ATS or any american site for that matter wasting my time. Seriously give your fake patriotism a rest.

I apologised towards Obama's two daughters, not towards Obama himself. I really could not care less about him, I could not care less about the democrats and the republicans either. I VOTE THIRD PARTY!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by supremecommander

I dont think his daughters are worth getting raped. He might catch aids or some venereal disease. Someone who lies for a living is telling of what kind of dysfunctional family he created.

You probably have to be a very, very a sick human being to even remotely find humor in the idea of raping two young girls that have done nothing to anyone, or making a joke about them having AIDs. I don't like Obama either, but that doesn't make me find anything funny about the idea of his daughters being raped.

Every day I read ATS, and each day I read a comment that makes me believe that this site is full of sociopaths.

edit on 7-9-2013 by supremecommander because: (no reason given)
You got that right, friend. As you stated, I'm no fan of O, but C7's post about those girls having vd, and the other crap is sick indeed. And what in the hell did that mental giant mean by saying his daughters aren't WORTH raping? What the f#@k does that sickass statement even MEAN?

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Iran Threatens Brutal Attacks: Will Kidnap, Rape Obama's Daughters if Syria Attacked,

One reads this and assuming it is genuine from Iran... it is hard, nay, impossible to not see Persia actually baiting the US to make the attack on Syria.

It would open a lot of doors we have all prayed stayed locked for a long, long time. Iran would dive right in... which does nothing to make any of this any better. It turns Obama from US president to fish on the end of the hook.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

‌اسان‌، سهل‌، بى‌ زحمت‌، ‌اسوده‌، ملايم‌، رو‌ان‌، سليس‌

Link

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

RobinB022

‌اسان‌، سهل‌، بى‌ زحمت‌، ‌اسوده‌، ملايم‌، رو‌ان‌، سليس‌

Link

NIce link for the translation service.. thank you..

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I remember what you posted here and it was truly depraved. We are all guilty of shot-gun reactions but your comments were sub-human to say the least.

And to even imagine the rape of young girls says everything about a person. Truly warped and beyond words.
edit on 11-9-2013 by LarryLove because: Extra vent.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

LarryLove

I remember what you posted here and it was truly depraved. We are all guilty of shot-gun reactions but your comments were sub-human to say the least.

And to even imagine the rape of young girls says everything about a person. Truly warped and beyond words.
edit on 11-9-2013 by LarryLove because: Extra vent.

I was NOT the one threatning to rape anyone. Some iranian leader WAS! I was simply laughing at how LOW some people get to make such threats. Still I did say some mean things about the daughters that I later regretted and I apologised.

When is Obama going to apologise about any of his misdeeds and trying to drag the world into world war 3?
Murder is worst than rape, not that the second is anything minor. Obama and Bush have killed tens of thousands of innocents so forgive me if I have a bad day or two.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

What does something Saddam allegedly said (again you bring no evidence with your claim) have to do with Iran and what their former President allegedly said?

Also Iraq was invaded because they were working out an agreement to trade oil in rubles rather than dollars. It had nothibg to do with chemical weapons or Israel or anything.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Iran would never do this and this headline and story are propaganda garbage. Even if it WERE true it was allegedly an ex iranian official that allegedly said it. What power does an ex official have? That's like Anthony Weiner claiming were planning to hide a nuke in Putins toilet.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They sure love their rape don't they.

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Lysergic

Yes, apparently, they do. And this should not be something anyone give anymore "air time to." sorry, just how i see this. Won't even read the OP...it's that disturbing. No, not burying my head in the sane. Just questioning motives, for if we are constantly here calling the MSM into question, what is this, really, then????

I look at the program list on a television these days, and it all purports to be "helping to stop the madness, while investing, directly in it, and making money off it...."
This reminds me of the same thing.
Sorry
Tetra

posted on Sep, 11 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Lysergic

If some iranian "leader" did say it I would venture its because they dont stand a snowballs chance in hell of winning a war against nato, and the only thing they can do is throw cheap shots aka taunting.

my two cents. anyway the media sensationalising this, just like sensationalisng the chemical attacks assad supposedly did is yellow journalism and does not help anyone.

this thread should be closed. its bs!

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Pfft, it's Iran rattling their sabre and trying to steal the limelight - the bigboys are talking so let's act like the petulant two year old who isn't getting attention.

Reeks of the same thing that the DPRK was doing earlier this year.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You were not laughing but condoning the idea of raping young girls.

For that your future on ATS will be tainted forever.

posted on Sep, 12 2013 @ 05:22 PM
link   

LarryLove

You were not laughing but condoning the idea of raping young girls.

For that your future on ATS will be tainted forever.

The only thing I condone is tit for tat. If emperor obama likes making false accusations and using them to go to war, then one should expect others to make threats right back at them. Iran has not bothered anyone, but nato has bothered plenty.

My future tainted? I didn't come to ATS to make friends, since I have plenty in real life. And this site isnt exactly know for free speech, its known for political correctness and sugar-coating. Calling someone a whore isnt really that uncommon in real life.
edit on 12/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Not fond of Obama or Bush...either one, but Bush Sr. has more brains than Jr does. The last president that I liked was Reagan....

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join