It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens Brutal Attacks: Will Kidnap, Rape Obama's Daughters if Syria Attacked

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Again people, Iraq war and invasion was not that far back, US used all kind of propaganda to get Iran into confrontation, but it will not happen, see the biggest price that the warmongers profiteers desire and has been Iran, Afghanistan was just the a stepping stone, Iraq just a small price the other countries are just part of the agenda and on schedule, the real price is Iran, this whole propaganda of what Iran said or not, was played before, during Iraq, almost every week it was something new every time that any of the leaders of Iran went on to discredit US for the invasion and occupation of Iraq their speeches were twisted and manipulated

This is all propaganda, it makes no even sense to make such a comment by a country leader and smart people knows that.
edit on 7-9-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
Erase this thread.

Really. Dont even let Doc Brown go back in time to find it- Erase it from exsistance.

I agree with other posters- ATS is becomming a joke these days.

I think the "joke," is actually the American press establishment, not ATS.
The news information is simply that- an article of news information.

Corrupt, Base, Unfortunate for sure. But the news is there and it's being reported
internationally.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Somebody has been drinking to much Wodka!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Considering all the major International Spook agencies are so compartmentalized in a clustrfk today....they probably could actually pull it off.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This assumes they are truly his daughters.

Since Obama has a past shrouded in more secrecy than any other POTUS in history (or anyone else for that matter), can anyone produce a marriage cert between him and his "wife" as well as birth certs for their "daughters"?

I'm guessing not.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
You know, with this sort of rot being eaten up by readers around the world, I think its about time we had a nice, burning apocalypse, if only to remove all the idiots!

I too can sustain imbibing no more of the poison. It's all too bad things
had to globally degenerate to the extent of our extinction topside.

All too unfortunately, Darwin and his ilk have been circumvented from
the cleansing influence. God help us, now it's "survival of the twittest."

Those most culpable have built their Morlock tubes, and are ready to
go hide for a few decades. I suggest we leave a lot of Post-It-notes
reminding the survivors to locate and grout all the entrances shut.
I hope for too much sometimes

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
These people really need to leave the children alone

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reaaaaal classy of you iran.

not really...it just makes you look foolish. not his biggest fan but that was real low....and stupid...

have they forgotten whos finger is on the big red button, or what?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by tony9802

The tail wags the dog.
Complete cr@p.
The States are going to bomb them into the Stone Age.
As to kidnapping and raping the President's daughters, as if.
They won't set foot on the Whitehouse lawn.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tony9802

Originally posted by Common Good
Erase this thread.

Really. Dont even let Doc Brown go back in time to find it- Erase it from exsistance.

I agree with other posters- ATS is becomming a joke these days.

I think the "joke," is actually the American press establishment, not ATS.
The news information is simply that- an article of news information.

Corrupt, Base, Unfortunate for sure. But the news is there and it's being reported
internationally.

You're right. This IS being reported on different news services around the world. It's far from just a blog based thing. It's obviously propaganda and I laughed when I saw it a day or two ago while figuring someone in Iran understands psychological warfare just as well as we do. Then again, for as long as we've been there and as loose as it seems security has been, we may well have trained some thinking they were someone else by now.

I'm surprised by the reaction and how much? It's not like it's at all obscure in it's coverage? I didn't share it myself for a variety of reasons....not least of which, it would have felt like advancing their propaganda (
), but not that it wouldn't have been generally valid otherwise.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
While I am not for another Mideast adventure...Irans been asking for a nuking since 79'

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

But, just like Putin stepping up to declare that Russia will defend Syria against foreign invasion at the 11th hour, they can see that Obama can't make it happen so they are getting in a free poke and trying to claim that they made the US back down.

You may be right, I think they see Obama as weak and looking for any excuse NOT to attack. So they can boast and threaten all they want because, when nothing happens, they end up looking like their tough talk had an effect. They get some credit from their peers. I these folks are talking to the people around them and not really the world.

You have to admit this big dog and pony show has certainly got everyone talking and looking at the "right": hand. I wonder what the "left" is doing. I certainly hope the guys in power have a good play here, because it looks like a real sack of # is on fire on the doorstep and Obama just opened the front door.

V

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Its propaganda- and ATS shouldnt be spreading propaganda just because a news agency reported on it.

Just my opinion. You have a valid point- I just think we shouldnt be spreading this kind of fear mongering.

But thanks for pointing that out.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
shiiiit.. over the past couple of years people on ATS used sites such as shahriaunveiled ,religionofpeace, jihadwatch as reference and a tool to further their point of view, without any critical thinking, yet all of the sudden you scream propaganda site because this piece of news doesn't fit your agenda ?

pathetic
edit on 7-9-2013 by ArtooDetoo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   

If Iran really did kidnap one of
Obamas daughters, the american people would
be behind him 1000% in blowing Iran off of the map!
Even if you dont like Obama, thats not right.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

is this from some hardcore version of the onion?

Active Topic from World War Three Posted 16 hours ago, with 94 replies.

and nobody's been arrested?

even obama doesn't believe this sh!t

MODS put this in hoax or at least jokes

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
What a load of Rubbish. Iran has not threatened America in any way shape or form.

Propaganda and lies.

Yep, and then Obama can use his daughter's to push for the strike.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by victor7

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

To everyonw reading, please understand this ia anti Iranian propaganda. A desperation measuee to drum up support for the coming strikea on both Syria and Iran and cause empathy with Obama (that part is pribably impossible).

Also if it were true it still wouldn't be.worth meantioning becauswe the guy is an EX Iranian official, he doesn't apeak for anyone but himself. True Iranian officials have never and will never say anything like this.
edit on 7-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

I do not think so !! Iranian and other Arab leaders have a bad habbit of fuming venom and threats from their mouths. Iran leadership talks destruction of Israel and result is they are sitting under sanctions and threats of attack from US, EU and others. So please think before you speak, especially if you are the leader of any country.

That is an absolute lie. Show me one shred of evidence. You trust the media too much. They have never made those statements about Israel. They were creative translations by our media. You just bought it.
edit on 7-9-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

They sure have and I need not do any such verification research. Saddam made threats like 'I will burn half of Israel' and first his power was reduced and finally he was hanged. His country was in ruinous civil war with more than half destroyed, army smashed up and industrial infrastructure busted. Such leaders bring misery to their own people.

I am very convinced that such leaders and nations under them, if not constantly kept under check by aggressive powers like US and Israel, will actually use the WMDs to bring their evil threats to reality.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rangersdad

If Iran really did kidnap one of
Obamas daughters, the american people would
be behind him 1000% in blowing Iran off of the map!
Even if you dont like Obama, thats not right.

I wonder what many libyans think after uk, france, usa destroyed libya for no good reason by giving weapons to muslim brotherhood, carpet bombing them back a few decades, killing gaddafi family, etc.

You see what goes around eventually comes back at you.

Most americans are used to taunting other nationals, their government making false claims and then using those claims to push evil agendas, and then when someone taunts them back directly they cant handle it. Tough, best to mind one own's business and not provoke.

You are right I dont like obama one bit! I didnt like bush either.

edit on 8/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/9/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

The US, UK, Israhell and now the EU (After being paid off by John Kerry) are getting desperate in their quest to attack Syria. They will use any means necessary to get the people to agree to them attacking. Any means means any lie. A bit like the means to attack Iraq and Afghanistan. That one aka 9/11 was a False Flag attack!

Funny how Britain in their quest to get in on the action in Afghanistan had an attack on it's people. 7/7 lest we forget.

These are all lies and Propaganda to make their people cover their eyes in shock, horror, awe to get the people to Agree!

The Assad attack is too obviously one of these lies. Any idiot can see that. Question is what will Obama do to bolster his ratings and get his people to agree to a full scale attack? Lies about his daughters? Naw! Attacking his people? Yeah that usually works. Ok how?

Is the story of the Nukes being transported from Dyass Nuclear Base in Texas without any paperwork or tracking true? Maybe, maybe not. Is it true also that Senator Lindsay Graham of South Carolina posted a warning to the state of NC about a possible Terrorist Nuke attack?

Would Obama stoop that low and Nuke his people just to get justification to attack Syria? YES HE WOULD!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join