It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is an alternative to Syria.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Here's my thought. Since the you-es just loves there bloodshed. How about instead of going into Syria and killing so many innocent little children that maybe they should just satisfy there blood lust by settling for this video??? That should be enough to keep them satisfied for at least a little while. Rather than having to see little kids be blown to bits..... So here's the alternative.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Maybe you should put a disclaimer before the video.

I don't agree with going to war, neither do probably 95% of the population.

And as far as innocent children getting killed, If cowards didn't use them as human shields then maybe there would be less bloodshed. Or at least less innocent bloodshed.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
naaa you don't need to see kids blown to bits. These cows should be a healthy alternative to satisfy your bloodlust

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Since when is launching missiles to destroy chemical weapons considered "war"?

Stop being ridiculous people

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Since when is launching missiles to destroy chemical weapons considered "war"?

Stop being ridiculous people

You're the one being ridiculous, to think any strike on Syria is not a act of war.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

I think you could be in the running for writing the worst threads on Syria OP.

We are inundated on ATS with threads about Syria and its honestly becoming really difficult to wade through the rubbish and the good stuff and its thanks to threads like these.

Essentially you are saying rather than going to war with Syria war mongers should just get jobs in slaughter houses to fulfill their lust for blood. Last week you were talking about how Syria should be carved up between USA/UK/Russia/China 25% each way just like carving up a chicken.

You keep writing these threads that offer up no new information, no relevant analysis of events and frankly for the most part they have nothing to do with Syria really nor do they even make much sense.

Now I know you are probably just wanting to get you slice of the ATS action when it comes to Syria but rather than writing pointless thread after pointless thread how about you actually go away and take some time to write something decent rather than the tripe you have been putting into your threads on Syria so far.

I am sorry to sounds so harsh, its nothing personal, its just that I dont get why you would post this its contributes nothing other than being a little annoying.
edit on 7-9-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

A runner up perhaps:

I don't wish war on anyone but maybe the USA needs a taste of what it is like to be bombed in order to wipe out the arrogance that is all to evident in their political system today? I don't mean like 9/11. And frankly the way Obama is behaving now, that might happen sooner rather than later. If a country has known war and suffered through war then it might not be willing so much to go to war as often as the USA have done in the last twenty years or so.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 7-9-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join