It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A terrible mistake....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Pray and fast today Saturday, September 7th. Pray for Syria. The Holy Father asks the world to pray for peace. Join in prayer with the Holy Father in Rome ~ Midwest time, would be 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.

+ + +

September 4, 2013

5. A Terrible Mistake

Special Locution – The Fires of Syria

Jesus

The fires of Syria contain unimaginable evil that can easily break forth to cause greater destruction. This will encompass the Middle East and beyond.

President Obama has placed his finger upon the trigger and is about to fire missiles into this fire. He does not realize the untold harm, the great loss of life and the retaliation that awaits such an action.

How has he come to this foolish position? Satan has led him to this point. If he takes this step, he will plunge America into a fire that will not be shaken off. What a terrible, terrible mistake.

The Holy Father has taken the correct course, asking for prayer and fasting. ...

www.locutions.org...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Pray and fast today Saturday, September 7th. Pray for Syria. The Holy Father asks the world to pray for peace. Join in prayer with the Holy Father in Rome ~ Midwest time, would be 12:00 - 5:00 p.m.

+ + +

September 4, 2013

5. A Terrible Mistake

Jesus

The fires of Syria contain unimaginable evil that can easily break forth to cause greater destruction. This will encompass the Middle East and beyond.

President Obama has placed his finger upon the trigger and is about to fire missiles into this fire. He does not realize the untold harm, the great loss of life and the retaliation that awaits such an action.

How has he come to this foolish position? Satan has led him to this point. If he takes this step, he will plunge America into a fire that will not be shaken off. What a terrible, terrible mistake.

The Holy Father has taken the correct course, asking for prayer and fasting. ...

www.locutions.org...

Bumping up this message from Our Lord. Pray, pray, pray....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
hate to have to say it Colbe cause i agree with your intent

- but whatever 'lord' this was, isnt ours.

...He d say ' dont look AT ALL to the fabricated situation there...since My kingdom isnt from this world ;
" they but play a theatre of goodguy vs badguy....since "all kings of the earth conspire against Me "[ psalms]

..."and want to drag your attention to satans faul theatre.....instead of to Me" .
..something like that.

no ?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

...He d say ' dont look AT ALL to the fabricated situation there...since My kingdom isnt from this world ;
" they but play a theatre of goodguy vs badguy....since "all kings of the earth conspire against Me "[ psalms]

..."and want to drag your attention to satans faul theatre.....instead of to Me" .
..something like that.

no ?

Hi, you're very nice Lone12.

I don't understand though...Jesus' words in the prophecy are a help, a warning and Our Lord is pleased the world is praying today. Events can be changed when we pray and fast.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Lone12

..something like that.

no ?

Hi, you're very nice Lone12.

I don't understand though...Jesus' words in the prophecy are a help, a warning and Our Lord is pleased the world is praying today. Events can be changed when we pray and fast.

yes true events can be changed
but He wants to get to the Root of the problem [now] :
to Remove all those powers and thrones, who are the reason that innocent [syrian] children are hurting

..therefore, 'praying for the resúlts of what those powers have caused ' , is but Half of the answer

and - ofcourse - like the Pope is *always* telling half-truths,
they know very well that "half of the answer" is no answer,

and the óther half of that mis-directed energy [ prayer] from the believer, goes directly to satan.

dont know where it writes "stand up, God, and rule the earth, Yourself"

bless

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Pray and fast today Saturday, September 7th.

Today is my husband's birthday. I read him this, and he said, "I did pray, really fast. I completed my prayer in 2/10ths of a second."
(Now he's drinking beer)

Good beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. (paraphrased from Ben Franklin).

Love ya, colbe!

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by colbe

Pray and fast today Saturday, September 7th.

Today is my husband's birthday. I read him this, and he said, "I did pray, really fast. I completed my prayer in 2/10ths of a second."
(Now he's drinking beer)

Good beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. (paraphrased from Ben Franklin).

Love ya, colbe!

Your husband's reply made me laugh, thanks~! I like your new avatar pic. Oh that "beer", my brothers love
Guinness, I prefer wine.

love you too wt,

colbe

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Everyone who posts in Religion, Faith, And Theology and all of ATS, let us unite and offer a prayer for Peace,
for God to intervene in this horrible crisis in Syria.

love,

colbe

+ + +

www.locutions.org...

Jesus

President Obama will return home from the G-20 summit knowing how little support he has from the international community for military action against Syria. When he arrives home, he will also see that his support is divided. He will fight on, feeling that he is in a moral crusade when really it is Satan who is pushing him.

Satan loves weapons, suffering and death. He sees that America has more weapons than anyone else. He knows that if some of these weapons are released in a limited offensive that the attraction to use greater weapons will be too strong to resist. All Satan needs is for America to release one missile and he will have access to the whole arsenal. No one can predict what weapons will be used or not used. ...

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Yes thats going to the grand total of nothing, you want to do something write to your leaders and tell them war is not an option.
Praying has done nothing so far and has done nothing for all the children around the world in war torn countries.
You really want to do something do it...don't sit on your backside and pray because no one is listening...history and the state of the world proves that.

new topics

top topics

join