It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Number stations are pretty good for communicating with spy's, as they don't need really high tech equipment to receive the message, just a shortwave radio.

As for UVB-76, when it stopped buzzing a while back there was talk of it being a Dead Hand system but alas nothing happend. I'm not sure if the Russians do have a Dead Hand system in place but I would think it would be a pretty stupid idea, not that, that has stopped people doing those kind of things before.

If anyone doesn't know what a Dead Hand system is, its role is to give a country the opportunity of a nuclear retaliation strike if a surprise attack happens on their country and wipes out their capability to deliver a strike back. Something similar would be a suicide bomber is holding a trigger, that's designed to go off if he lets go of it ie. gets shot dead, reduces the chances of someone killing you if they know they will also die.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

Oh...and for those of you who want to play armchair quarterback without doing any actual research, there are many forums and websites that track what comes out of UVB-76 as it's messages have been a mystery for decades.

And there are some threads that discuss this on ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So it seems some arm chair quarterbacks here on ATS have done some actual research. So don't think this hasn't been discussed many times before.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901... was down for a while earlier. I couldn't get it to load. But it's back up now. I hear crackling and popping.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Also doing a bit arm chair research wouldn't hurt a few people on here, at least you get a good idea of what the topics about rather than talking about something they know nothing about trying to a spin on it to make it into a conspiracy like all the HAARP threads I see around here.

Thanks for the links too, number stations are quite fascinating

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
there is an episode of the fox t.v show FRINGE about number stations also..

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toastbuster
Russia sent code via a number stason to prepared for war!

We need to prepare to fight the commies
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

So CasioDarkMan, the toothless wonder, is back. Weren't you and multiple other accounts of yours BANNED from ATS a while back. I remember you and your posts well....let me try to find some links to your others so those in this thread can see what a true whackbag you really are.

And yes...by your posting I can tell you are the same person.

edit on 9/9/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/9/13 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Ah...here we are....had it on the tip of my tongue. Your old banned name, or at least the first one, was JapanMan:

The timing of everything happening as it has in this thread leads me to believe that the OP and Japanman are the same. He also goes by Casiodarkmoon on youtube. Plenty of trash talk about ATS on there because he was called out on his BS here. I actually did a lot of the calling out.

So...Toastbuster....are you Japanman?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
@Vasa Croe:

Nope... I was sent that link to the youtube video and given 23 bitcoins to post it here....

Your posts are off topic and should be removed...

P.S i love the new look to the site.. Very cool.

DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!

This thread is NOT about the thread starter.....the guy who posted the YT video...other members.....or anything but

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

You are responsible for your own posts.

There are consequences to ignoring this reminder.

edit on Sun Sep 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster

So are you admitting that you were paid to post this on A.T.S ?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

yep.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

edit on 9-9-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Toastbuster
@Vasa Croe:

Nope... I was sent that link to the youtube video and given 23 bitcoins to post it here....

Your posts are off topic and should be removed...

P.S i love the new look to the site.. Very cool.

DontTreadOnMe

ATTENTION!!!

This thread is NOT about the thread starter.....the guy who posted the YT video...other members.....or anything but

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

You are responsible for your own posts.

There are consequences to ignoring this reminder.

edit on Sun Sep 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

So you were paid to post a video from a banned ATS member.....nice. I am still going with my original assumption that you are Japanman and CasioDarkMoon. Similar posting styles and spelling mistakes, as well as posting videos of retarded stuff. Are you going to post the video of your coke bottle disappearing again?

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

So you were paid almost $3000 to post this on ATS, at least that would be what you get with the bitcoin exchange rate.

That in itself could be an interesting thread, how much would you take to make certain claims in a forum.

You may actually be onto something here...

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yeah, Cheers Vasa Croe, good catch!

And to think, the peeps that did a little research and outed this guy were being labelled as the Trolls! Personally i think all we did is deny ignorance.

Im sure being paid to post content is going to be against ATS T&C's so... OP its been nice knowing you and i wish you all the best for the future

edit on 9/9/13 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Think whatever you want Vasa Croe... Not japandude or whatever but can't prooth it.. Don't care to prooth it... Have a nice day and please stop posting off topic replies In my thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

What does "prooth" mean?

link   

edit on 9-9-2013 by Hollie because: (no reason given)

link   

After you admitted getting paid to post this video I don't think this O.P has any credibility at all.
First you said you were all freaked about the video then say you were paid. Sorry not buying it.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Vasa Croe

What does "prooth" mean?

evidence sufficient to establish a thing as true, or to produce belief in its truth. 2. anything serving as such evidence

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Guys and errmmm chicks, lol

I believe in being straight up so just to let you all know, ive just sent an alert asking a mod to close the thread as i wouldn't want anyone to end up getting banned just because the OP has managed to wind them up, which i personally suspect is his motive.

Hope thats cool

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join