It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No i am done with him and the fourm that does not seem to want to ban him....

OP, you must be able to see that is wrong! What you are doing is censoring information.

I saw on your intro thread you posted single comments like Freedom, etc. I assume this is in line with your beliefs however your actions of with holding this information (these links) seem to now contradict that.

If you do believe in freedom, as im sure you do, then would you please disclose those links and, as the previous poster suggested, allow us to make up our own minds with regards to the content.

link   

link   
It looks like there are several trolls in this thread and they are NOT the OP.....

I did not watch the video and I know nothing about the YT uploader or the OP. However, the information about UVB-76 being used by the Russian military is correct. Further, the Command 135 being "initiated" actually occurred well prior to recent events.... But it still occurred. Now, we can debate all day long about what Command 135 really means, but calling the OP names and calling him a fraud out for "$hits and giggles" is just plain ridiculous. Perhaps the Mods should shut YOUR accounts down instead....

If you can't contribute to the thread in a meaningful way, then why waste your time here??? Move on....

Now...back to the OP's topic. OP.....I'd like for you to expound on what YOU believe Command 135 means and can you put it into the context of the time frames when it was actually released on the air???

Oh...and for those of you who want to play armchair quarterback without doing any actual research, there are many forums and websites that track what comes out of UVB-76 as it's messages have been a mystery for decades.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I don't know what it is.. But it freaks me out....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

While i don't condone name calling in any way, i do believe that a person has the right to challenge the information put in front of them.

The OP has created a thread titled "Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135". Obviously the OP has some information that has lead him to believe this statement and i for one are interested in discovering what that information is.

I think its also important to point out that the name calling in this thread started with the OP calling me a Shill; however, regardless of that, i have never retaliated and have always spoken to him with respect, even when challenging the validity.

One of my last questions to the OP was regarding time frames, i think this information would provide anyone interested in doing research with a more specific area to look.
edit on 8/9/13 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Some of them are kind of done at random times like there meant for people listening in shifts 24/7... and there are some that jump around the bands from night to night... one person claims they heard a number broadcast brake in over a FM rock station for two mins

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster

Hey OP.

Thats interesting, when you say they, do you mind elaborating on who they are? If you can provide links to where you have read this or an alternative i am more than happy to contact them myself.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC

Hey OP.

Thats interesting, when you say they, do you mind elaborating on who they are? If you can provide links to where you have read this or an alternative i am more than happy to contact them myself.

Lots of this info was in rooms on IRC and stuff... Old school data forums....

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thats cool, im a bit old school myself, don't tell anyone though

Im guessing you would have the IRC logs then? It would be interesting to know what was said.

Also, im curious, what specific piece of info made you confident that this was Russia actually activating their missile systems?

Sorry for all of the questions, i hope you can see that im attempting to solicit information from you that will help your thread evolve further

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

This thread is NOT about the thread starter.....the guy who posted the YT video...other members.....or anything but

Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

You are responsible for your own posts.

There are consequences to ignoring this reminder.

edit on Sun Sep 8 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I did not log anything.

Anyways... Thanks for the good replies..

There's a lot of neat info about number stations online if you want to know more..
edit on 8-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

I would be very interested in seeing your proof that the OP and the youtube account owner are one in the same. So far all Im seeing from you bud is supposition, where is your evidence please. Please be mindful that I'm currently only on page 3 of this thread, but so far I have seen no proof offered (only what appears to be attacks against the OP) from anyone validating claims that the OP is the owner of the youtube channel.

Shaade

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   

OP you have offered up what seems to be an interesting topic for study, thank you.
I for one would love to know more about number stations and in particular this mystery number station you are referring to. I have watched the movie you mentioned earlier, and I think its a really good movie. I would love to see what information our wonderfully intelligent members here can come up with regarding this particular number station.

PS: OP just ignore the obvious trolls and others that attempt to derail your tread. Again thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Shaade

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The problem with this thread, well make that one of the problems, is that when does any country not have defense systems active. Rather, activity is a level of degree (threatcon, defcon, etc.)

There is a difference between numbers stations and what the US calls EAMs (emergency action message). Numbers stations are used to communicate with spys. EAMs are use to communicate with military personnel in a covert manner. Both are coded voice messages over shortwave, though EAMs are also broadcast on other bands.

EAMs are often not about anything. You need to send them to keep the system going, keep the operators sharp, etc. In any one way communications scheme, there is the problem of information assurance, i.e. you need to be sure the entity sending is the message is actually authorized to do so. So there is an authentication built into the message. The "Hunt for Red October" shows the procedure.

The numbers stations have a long history. Go on Amazon and look up books from Keith Melton and Robert Wallace. They cover spy number stations. There is a photograph in the book where the Soviets put a camera above the desk in the apartment of a suspected double agent and documented him using a shortwave radio and one time pad. The US has busted a fair number of Cuban spies that used portable shortwave radios. Nothing fancy, just a Sony world band radio.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join