It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toastbuster

I never said i was him


Read what i wrote again. Slowly.

You have stated on this thread that you are not the uploader/owner of the youtube account, on which this video has been uploaded.

Yet you clearly are.


Originally posted by Toastbuster
No... it saids " I hate your faces..... Just joking"

Sorry about the shill comment... I am highly strung...

Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out!
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)


How do you expect us to take anything you say seriously, when you can't even come clean that you are the owner of this youtube account.




posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

A-135

Two-tier Russian anti-ballistic missile system for the defence of Moscow, with both endoatmospheric and exoatmospheric interceptor missiles. After protracted development, the system was said to have gone into operation in 1995.



edit on 9/7/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

How do you expect us to take anything you say seriously, when you can't even come clean that you are the owner of this youtube account.


not the owner.... you read what i wrote slowly...
edit on Sat Sep 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Quote Crash Course



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

A-135

Two-tier Russian anti-ballistic missile system for the defence of Moscow, with both endoatmospheric and exoatmospheric interceptor missiles. After protracted development, the system was said to have gone into operation in 1995.



edit on 9/7/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo


Thanks captain pike!



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toastbuster

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Originally posted by Toastbuster

I never said i was him


Read what i wrote again. Slowly.

You have stated on this thread that you are not the uploader/owner of the youtube account, on which this video has been uploaded.

Yet you clearly are.


Originally posted by Toastbuster
No... it saids " I hate your faces..... Just joking"

Sorry about the shill comment... I am highly strung...

Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out!
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)


How do you expect us to take anything you say seriously, when you can't even come clean that you are the owner of this youtube account.


not the owner.... you read what i wrote slowly...




And i'm a unicorn.
edit on 7-9-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Enigma Numbers Station UVB-76
ru.wikipedia.org...

Tune to frequency 4625.00 kHz on shortwave. Can be heard here:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901...



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Thanks for all the good info...



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   





Ive also just noticed that in your intro thread you say "i just want to sit in my house and play minecraft and watch my cats sleep... i don't want the world to end "

If you take a look at the youtube uploaders videos you will notice 12 minecraft videos.

Yet another coincidence!



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
Enigma Numbers Station UVB-76
ru.wikipedia.org...

Tune to frequency 4625.00 kHz on shortwave. Can be heard here:

websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901...

Thanks! Not sure if I'm doing anything right or not, but on 4625.00, all I can hear is a nice wooshing sound. I might comb the whole thing to see if I can find anything that peaks my interest, though.

Hey OP? I went over to GLP to try to validate this "discussion" on the command code. It's amusing to see GLP didn't take your threads on this very seriously, either. If they don't even bite doom bait over there, that's pretty telling.
edit on 9/7/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah
 


Yeah. All I hear is a woosh too. No beeps. No nothin'.



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are
 


Shortwave reception varies with time of day and of course location of transmtter and receiver. A signal to be heard both day and night would be more in the the range of 8MHz to 10MHz.

For a numbers station to be run effectively, they need to transmit on a strict schedule,even if there is nothing in particular worthy of transmitting. If all of a sudden activity increases or decreases, that in itself is information. This comes under the category of "traffic analysis". If a change in the format is significant, that is bad "tradecraft", i.e somebody didn't read Spook 101.

The wiki looks decent on this topic:
traffic analysis



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster
 





Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out!


Never ever allow anything on youtube to "flip you out"



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
You can hear the Buzzer pretty good right now if you click USB. I think I found another live feed online, here:
www.radioforest.net...
That one is much clearer.

Also, I have wasted so much time with the shortwave site today, lol. Bunch of oddness sprinkled all over it.



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster
 

You've been here less than a day and you're already calling people shills and IMHO trying to pull a hoax.

hmm



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC





Ive also just noticed that in your intro thread you say "i just want to sit in my house and play minecraft and watch my cats sleep... i don't want the world to end "

If you take a look at the youtube uploaders videos you will notice 12 minecraft videos.

Yet another coincidence!


lots of people play that game..... thats means nothing



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster
 

It's quite clear that you are the owner of that YouTube account, why not just say this is your own work? If you can't even take credit for something you created it speaks volumes about the validity of it. If you truly believe it then come clean about it, if your trying to create a hoax then go elsewhere.



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
It actually was on Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis. Here is the link,
Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis

He begins to speak about it around 24.00. It has been broadcasting a constant buzzing/beeping sound since the 70s on 4626 Hz frequency and apparently, it just stopped for the first time this year on a few separate occasions followed by a message of sorts.

What does it mean? I have no idea.

edit on 7-9-2013 by ArchaicDesigns because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Are we supposed to live in fear now?



posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster
 





We need to prepare to fight the commies


We need to do nothing, because I am sick of war and others are too. You're also about 25-30 years in the past, Russia isn't communist any longer.




top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join