It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster

No one knows what the mmmmm ber stations mean. So no one deciphered any code for activation. You should hoax this up yourself.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toastbuster
No... it saids " I hate your faces..... Just joking"

Sorry about the shill comment... I am highly strung...

Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out!
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by HumanPLC

Its okay, im quite thick skinned

Yes you are right, it does say that..... Now! As it was updated straight after i pointed that out, what are the odds of that?

Luckily i took some screen shots, i will upload those in a sec.

I know that you have stated that the video is not yours but i do find it strange that immediately after i point this out, the owner of that channel decides to change it.

I also find it quite coincidental that the owner of that you tube channel has over 15 videos of various cats that were filmed by him and in your intro thread, on page 3, you state that you work with cats.

But as you say, you are not the person who uploaded that video are you so again, its all just coincidence

Screenshots:

Before:

After:

Please dont see this as an attack, its not.. In fact i see you like cats, i have four myself and any one who is a cat lover is okay in my book. Im just questioning the validity of what you are saying, thats all.

What you are claiming in your op is quite significant and im sure the people of ATS, as do i would like to know if its genuine or not.

Sorry mate, but im gonna call hoax on this, no hard feelings though... Cool?

edit on 7/9/13 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Screenshots:

Before:

After:

Please dont see this as an attack, its not.. In fact i see you like cats, i have four myself and any one who is a cat lover is okay in my book. Im just questioning the validity of what you are saying, thats all.

What you are claiming in your op is quite significant and im sure the people of ATS, as do i would like to know if its genuine or not.

lots of people have cats... I work with cats... He clearly owns cats... and people who are payed to post on youtube can see where videos are being posted so clearly he is viewing the thread....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
He just posted a comment asking people not to post his videos here

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
sorrya youtube dude

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Anyways... The opening video is still kind of scary... if it is real then we maybe in some trouble....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

He just posted a comment asking people not to post his videos here

Did he now?

Hey, YouTube Dude? Disable embedding for your videos if you don't want them posted wherever. Easier than whining about it hoping someone thinks "Aw shucks, ok then."

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Your posting style and the posting style of the youtube account owner is exactly the same.

Exhibit A:

Toastbuster

Yeah... it's a shortwave recording..... Grab some butter.... Because its all toast now!

yeah... someone needs to find someone to do this...

No i don't... Quit your lying you shill

No... it saids " I hate your faces..... Just joking" Sorry about the shill comment... I am highly strung... Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out

Exhibit B:

Youtube "Dude" casiodarkmoon

Published on 6 Sep 2013 If your going to repost this please leave a comment about where you are reposted it because google is sending me warnings about "spamming" because people are re-posting everywhere.... Thank

Casiodarkmoon 10 minutes ago OMG guys... Don't post my stuff on ATS... That site is a CIA disinformation site.... Please don't repost my stuff there! I just looked at my "YOUTUBE STATUS" page it it shows linking to ATS.... Don't do that please!

Your misuse and overuse of full stops, gives you away

edit on 7-9-2013 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Anyways... The opening video is still kind of scary... if it is real then we maybe in some trouble....

Without anyone knowing what the code being transmitted is, there is no way to really know what they're doing. It could be run of the mill broadcasting like they've been doing for all we know. Furthermore, how does the YTer know it's command code A135, anyway? Assuming he does know . . . На кого вы работаете для, bro?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzspiricy

Good eye.

I tend to believe you now.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

Without anyone knowing what the code being transmitted is, there is no way to really know what they're doing. It could be run of the mill broadcasting like they've been doing for all we know. Furthermore, how does the YTer know it's command code A135, anyway? Assuming he does know . . . На кого вы работаете для, bro?

I don't know if he speaks russian or not... But thats what everyone is saying it saids...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Your posting style and the posting style of the youtube account owner is exactly the same.

Exhibit A:

Toastbuster

Yeah... it's a shortwave recording..... Grab some butter.... Because its all toast now!

No... it saids " I hate your faces..... Just joking" Sorry about the shill comment... I am highly strung... Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out

Exhibit B:

Published on 6 Sep 2013 If your going to repost this please leave a comment about where you are reposted it because google is sending me warnings about "spamming" because people are re-posting everywhere.... Thank

Casiodarkmoon 10 minutes ago OMG guys... Don't post my stuff on ATS... That site is a CIA disinformation site.... Please don't repost my stuff there! I just looked at my "YOUTUBE STATUS" page it it shows linking to ATS.... Don't do that please!

Also notice both the youtube account and Toabuster accounts are both new, coincidence ?? I'm not saying it's the same person but something smells fishy to me.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

I don't know if he speaks russian or not... But thats what everyone is saying it saids...

Who is "everyone"? If you're referring to comments in the video, there's not that many, man. Other boards? Reddit? Where? That's a pretty tall claim to make without presenting proof.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   

See my above edit. I'm not so sure this isn't a hoax. Numbers station fans might be able to support or debunk this in a flash.

This one was just buzzing till a couple of weeks ago...

Do you mind me asking how you know this? I assume you have been listening to it then and so would you be able to confirm what numbers station this is?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Casiodarkmoon 7 minutes ago I want people to repost it but not on ATS.... I could turn off embedding but then people could not post it places i want them to like GLP or hangin-out (dot) net or 1337 (dot) com on "kaufman net" just don't post on ATS... For the love of Cheese Fries!

Link

Toastbuster,

Why are you pretending to not be the uploader of this video on Youtube, when it is quite clearly you?

the O.P video is not mine...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Casiodarkmoon 7 minutes ago I want people to repost it but not on ATS.... I could turn off embedding but then people could not post it places i want them to like GLP or hangin-out (dot) net or 1337 (dot) com on "kaufman net" just don't post on ATS... For the love of Cheese Fries!

Link

Toastbuster,

Why are you pretending to not be the uploader of this video on Youtube, when it is quite clearly you?

the O.P video is not mine...

I never said i was him

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

See my above edit. I'm not so sure this isn't a hoax. Numbers station fans might be able to support or debunk this in a flash.

This one was just buzzing till a couple of weeks ago...

Do you mind me asking how you know this? I assume you have been listening to it then and so would you be able to confirm what numbers station this is?

No but the people who have been said so....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

GLP ans stuff...

edit on Sat Sep 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:39 AM
link   
I'm quite familiar with number stations.

And this may be a recording of one.

However, without times, dates, and some form of recognition/confirmation from the radio ham community and those who actively monitor such things properly, this is just another you tube video with a claim made about it - in other words its hyperbole and sensationalism as we have learned over the years that YouTube is a haven for charlatans, frauds, attention seekers and idiots.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by scrog77

Exhibit A:

Toastbuster

Exhibit B:

Also notice both the youtube account and Toastbuster accounts are both new, coincidence ?? I'm not saying it's the same person but something smells fishy to me.

That youtube has videos over 3 years old.... Its not new at all.... Typical shill bending of the truth

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join