It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has activated its missile system.... command A135

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Russia sent code via a number stason to prepared for war!

We need to prepare to fight the commies
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Sep 7 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Dude, you gotta do better than a one-liner claim. Source(s)? That would be greatly appreciated and would not get you mod-spanked for a vague, sourceless post..

Edit: Saw you added a video.
edit on 9/7/2013 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

Isn't this video of UVB-76, the "Buzzer" numbers station?
UVB-76

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah
Dude, you gotta do better than a one-liner claim. Source(s)? That would be greatly appreciated and would not get you mod-spanked for a vague, sourceless post..

Edit: Saw you added a video.

Yeah... it's a shortwave recording.....

Grab some butter.... Because its all toast now!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Toastbuster

See my above edit. I'm not so sure this isn't a hoax. Numbers station fans might be able to support or debunk this in a flash.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:38 AM
link   

See my above edit. I'm not so sure this isn't a hoax. Numbers station fans might be able to support or debunk this in a flash.

This one was just buzzing till a couple of weeks ago...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:46 AM
link   
How do you know it's RUSSIA?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toastbuster

This one was just buzzing till a couple of weeks ago...

And it's gone through plenty of lengthy periods before of "just buzzing" with no fuss in the end. And I recall, I think last winter? The station stopped broadcasting and people flipped until it came back.

For what it's worth, after the station code, it appears that the message is Gregori, Iliana or Elena, Roman, Uliyana, Mikail, Olga, Konstantin. or G-I/E-R-U-M-O-K.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

It came from godlikeproductions.....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I am intrigued by this Number station as well. I think there is very important information encoded in these messages. Not sure if anyone able to decode these messages yet.

edit on 7-9-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightningStrikesHere
How do you know it's RUSSIA?

If it sounds russian man, that's what it is; it's a russian numbers station.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I also noticed that the poster of this video has the following text in his profile description "Just jokeing!"

Just to clarify... Their spelling mistake, not mine, lol
edit on 7/9/13 by HumanPLC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VimanaExplorer
I am intrigued by this Number station as well. I think there is very important information encoded in these messages. Not sure if anyone able to decode these messages yet.

edit on 7-9-2013 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

yeah... someone needs to find someone to do this...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC
I also noticed that the poster of this video has the following text in his profile description "Just jokeing!"

Just to clarify... Their spelling mistake, not mine, lol

No i don't... Quit your lying you shill

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:05 AM
link   
the O.P video is not mine...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:10 AM
link   
First of all, do you really need to start calling people names.

Secondly, go back and read what i wrote, i said the poster of this video. Im not referring to you, i am referring to the person who posted the video on you tube.

If you click on the posters screen name in you tube and then click on 'about' you will see what i am referring too.

Finally, go and have a look at some of my posts, you will see that i am far from a shill. I do however believe in the ATS Philosophy 'Deny Ignorance'

Anyway, welcome to ATS

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
No... it saids " I hate your faces..... Just joking"

Sorry about the shill comment... I am highly strung...

Its not my youtube... someone sent me the URL and its flipping me out!
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Its okay, im quite thick skinned

Yes you are right, it does say that..... Now! As it was updated straight after i pointed that out, what are the odds of that?

Luckily i took some screen shots, i will upload those in a sec.

I know that you have stated that the video is not yours but i do find it strange that immediately after i point this out, the owner of that channel decides to change it.

I also find it quite coincidental that the owner of that you tube channel has over 15 videos of various cats that were filmed by him and in your intro thread, on page 3, you state that you work with cats.

But as you say, you are not the person who uploaded that video are you so again, its all just coincidence

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think we all need to start reading this Russian Language Lessons

2nd

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HumanPLC

Its okay, im quite thick skinned

Yes you are right, it does say that..... Now! As it was updated straight after i pointed that out, what are the odds of that?

Luckily i took some screen shots, i will upload those in a sec.

I know that you have stated that the video is not yours but i do find it strange that immediately after i point this out, the owner of that channel decides to change it.

I also find it quite coincidental that the owner of that you tube channel has over 15 videos of various cats that were filmed by him and in your intro thread, on page 3, you state that you work with cats.

But as you say, you are not the person who uploaded that video are you so again, its all just coincidence

lots of people have cats... I work with cats... He clearly owns cats... and people who are payed to post on youtube can see where videos are being posted so clearly he is viewing the thread....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
so hello youtube guy if you can read this.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join