It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will world war III be the catalyst to turn humans into GODs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I cant help but think in this latest world crisis with Syria if there is another world war then it will on such scale of magnitude that there will be few survivors. Those left will be scattered tribes of humans wandering the radioactive wastelands of the world.

Then out of the rubble will rise a new (tribe) breed of human being the superhumans who will be possessed of incredible "Psionic" powers with the abilities to move objects the size of cars with their minds.

These new humans will have a natural energy aura that emanates from their bodies which protects their biological bodies from the radiation.

The evoltionary jump in the DNA triggered by the fallout of energy from world war III which will be more than radiation, these super individuals will absorb the soul energy of the extinct humans who fell in their billions.

Will world war III be the catalyst to turn humans into GODs?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:31 AM
link   
No.... we will just be nuked like a cheese burrito from 7-11
edit on 7-9-2013 by Toastbuster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
No humans will not be turn into gods but they will be trying to survive here on this planet.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
All that WW3 will turn people into is radioactive ashes.

Gods. Ridiculous. Get a clue.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
????????????????????????????????????????????

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Then i guess fukushima and chernobyll has already its fair share of super heroes... seriously?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toastbuster

Yeah. If the outcome is a guess between humans becomming gods, and everyone getting nuked. It is pretty clear that everyone will get nuked.

Sorry guys, we arent getting godly powers. (I would love to be superman as much as the next guy) But it is fantasies

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by needlenight

Originally posted by Toastbuster

Yeah. If the outcome is a guess between humans becomming gods, and everyone getting nuked. It is pretty clear that everyone will get nuked.

Sorry guys, we arent getting godly powers. (I would love to be superman as much as the next guy) But it is fantasies

It would suck to all be like superman.... Can i be like the hulk?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

No..World war 3 will be the catalyst that turns humans into ash.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   
i know it!!! you already watch hulk 3 !!!

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
i know it!!! you already watch hulk 3 !!!

Yes... John titor came back in time and bring me the DVD....

Matt damon played such a good Bruce Banner.....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Absolutely, the Gods can then fight Godzilla and the Giant Ants because nuclear fallout does that as well as we all know.

For a more sober take on WW3 and the what fun it will all be watch this.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I only read the op.....the answer is simple, no....! time to read up on the subject, though. There's a ground breaking book out on the subject...let me see, now....ahh ..yes...here...it is!!! right where all the rest of thought. to look.
It's title...." Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth " revealing....inspired.....ground-breaking and pertinent. FLAGG
edit on 7-9-2013 by GBP/JPY because: Yahuweh...the coolest of names, I swear

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi Athlonsavage,

I gave you a star and flag as I can see what you are getting at.

Nice theory. Souls saturating the survivors giving them god like powers.

Are we capable of this already through involcation?

en.m.wikipedia.org...

If just one soul/spirit can give supernatural power to a conduit, 7billion together, at once, would be phenomenal.

Im Not too keen on getting nuked to find out though. Lol.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I cant help but think in this latest world crisis with Syria if there is another world war then it will on such scale of magnitude that there will be few survivors. Those left will be scattered tribes of humans wandering the radioactive wastelands of the world.

1-Then out of the rubble will rise a new (tribe) breed of human being the superhumans who will be possessed of incredible "Psionic" powers with the abilities to move objects the size of cars with their minds.

These new humans will have a natural energy aura that emanates from their bodies which protects their biological bodies from the radiation.

The evoltionary jump in the DNA triggered by the fallout of energy from world war III which will be more than radiation, 2-these super individuals will absorb the soul energy of the extinct humans who fell in their billions.

ummm no... you've got the cart before the horse
such beings would be the only survivors because they already have those powers
and/or because of the soul sucking

your natural energy aura?
Reiatsu [Spiritual Pressure

In high enough quantities, spiritual pressure can be lethal to others.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

You could be right.

With YHWH being able to do things that human minds cannot even comprehend, it is possible that those who have faith in Jesus Christ will be given Divine protection that will protect the person against every harmful attack, even radiation.

Using the other word 'possession' you mentioned and allowing spirits to enter those human bodies would naturally increase their power. Those lost spirits would then be protected as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Then out of the rubble will rise a new (tribe) breed of human being the superhumans who will be possessed of incredible "Psionic" powers with the abilities to move objects the size of cars with their minds.

The evoltionary jump in the DNA triggered by the fallout of energy from world war III which will be more than radiation, these super individuals will absorb the soul energy of the extinct humans who fell in their billions.

I just had a Deja Vu triggered which made me laugh pretty hard

However, on a more serious note Deja Vu is a marker a specific point in ones life where they are told that they are on the right path. So seeing your thread could mean that it is possibly true or part of it is possibly true. Then there is the part where I could tell you that you are absolutely wrong, still though I have no clue that is the beauty of existence you find out eventually just takes patience.

posted on Sep, 13 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

in my family we become gods during puberty. takes all kinds i guess.

link   
double
edit on 13-9-2013 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

link   
triple
edit on 13-9-2013 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join