It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama On NSA At G20 -Knows Nothing About NSA Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Either we have a bumbling idiot in office or he is lying. Either way, what kind of idiot president admits to the whole entire world that he has no clue what is going on? So lying or not , he is a fool no matter how you look at it. And we want to trust him with his decision to bomb Syria? Yeah right.....

Wow this G20 really was Obama's time to shine wasn't it?

Right now if I could draw, I would make a cartoon of Obama laying in bed, reading the newspaper, while the NSA is placing bugs all around his room. Can anyone here make this for me? Since this would go perfectly with this thread.

As per Obama at the G20:

Now, just more specifically, then, on Brazil and Mexico. I said that I would look into the allegations. I mean, part of the problem here is we get these through the press and then I've got to go back and find out what’s going on with respect to these particular allegations -- I don’t subscribe to all these newspapers, although I think the NSA does -- now at least. (Laughter.)

As per the journalist:

He's more or less admitting that there's no oversight and the NSA is a rogue agency making its own rules, only checked on when the press reveals something.

Presi dent Obama Says He Learns What NSA Is Doing From The Press, Then Goes To NSA For Details

edit on 7-9-2013 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

It's Plainly Obvious to me that the man has turned himself into a Sockpuppet spouting nothing but Contradictions one after the other . My question is , who's Hand is inside it ? .......

edit on 7-9-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
All he did was duck behind a plausible deniability shield.

Not dumb at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik
All he did was duck behind a plausible deniability shield.

Not dumb at all.

Well, this was news to the American people, and we heard this from where? All the way in communist Russia? So they got to hear this first?

And also, maybe Obama could explain why he is defending a program that he knows nothing about? Or are they sticking their hand up the puppets arse yet again?

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Well, this was news to the American people, and we heard this from where? All the way in communist Russia? So they got to hear this first?

First off Russia is no longer communist but whatever.

Second, plausible deniability is all about being out of the loop. "Hey, they knew about it in Russia before me so, I had nothing to do with it."

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Reminds me of this:

Stewart Tears Apart Obama: You Can’t Keep Saying You Found Out About News At The Same Time As Us!

Jon Stewart tonight targeted President Obama for his reactions to major administration scandals in the past week and how every time there’s a big news item involving his administration, Obama always seems to have found out about the news at the same time as the rest of the public did. Stewart found it odd that Obama wouldn’t have found out about IRS targeting Tea Party groups or the Justice Department seizing journalists’ phone records from, say, people inside the government instead.

[...]

Stewart mocked the blasé manner in which Obama answered the question, and pointed out that this is not the first time Obama has claimed to find out news at the same time as the rest of us. Stewart highlighted how Obama said the same thing about the Fast & Furious ATF gun-running scandal and the time when a low-flying plane freaked out everyone in New York City. And Jay Carney admitted that’s the same way Obama found out about the Justice Department seizing AP phone records.

Stewart quipped, "I wouldn’t be surprised if President Obama learned Osama bin Laden had been killed when he saw himself announce it on television."

Sounds like he needs a vacation. Yeh, that's the ticket: Another vacation. A long, long vacation. Don't worry about us, Barry. We'll look after ourselves....

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I think this is pretty big news. For the first time Obama has admitted knowing nothing. So was this just a lie to get out of jail free with the Brazil and Mexico issue?

top topics

join