It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten lesser known prophecies why do the all predict the same?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I came across a few more lesser known seers from different times, that seem to give a few correct predictions that proves there credibility, then go on to make me think that, that if they truly have got the knack, stocking up on a few tins of baked beans might be a good idea. listverse.com...
dont-know/

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by anonentity

Thanks for posting this. I had to respond after reading through the list. Years ago I had a creepy dream that has stuck with me. I saw thousands of Asian troops in olive green uniforms with predominant red markings lined up, filling in a huge area next to the railroad tracks in the Mat-Su valley, Alaska. This field was only a few miles from where I used to live. I have never been able to shake it and then tonight I read this.....

Immediately the revenge comes from across the large water. However the yellow dragon invades in Alaska and Canada at the same time. But he comes not far. And then it rains a yellow dust in a line. When the golden city is destroyed, it begins…”

I really don't know what it means, but I am a bit thrown off right now. All I can say is that if some of these old dreams start coming true, I may just have to move deeper into the wilderness.
The world is getting crazier by the day it seems lately.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by woodsmom

Yes some of it is a bit interesting, I was thinking that some people might have the talent, and if they come up with basically the same thing from different times, when it wouldn't be so easily to put two and two together it might not be so far fetched. At the moment the reports are that up to 4 million people have left Syria, there might be some thing deep in our genes that warn us of impending disaster, and make us take some action.
This one is a bit more on Alois, When he says a vast body of water lifts up and comes back down again it made me think of a Tsunami Bomb. www.worldprophecies.net... good that's got it, its a more expanded view of the man.

edit on 7-9-2013 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-9-2013 by anonentity because: having a problem with the web addy

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:35 AM
link   

I have always been interested in the many corresponding bits and pieces from across the ages.
Seeing what is going on at the moment makes a person stop and think. There are a lot of the corresponding bits and pieces coming to light in recent times.

I worry for the people stuck in the midst of the power struggles of the worlds elite. Hopefully those 4 million Syrians will be safe and home soon.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
So from his prophecy England will be under water eek!! not even a nuke in the sea can cause this amount of destruction so maybe there is an earthquake machine that will be dropped into the sea. Also the levels of the sea are rising due to the melting of the ice caps. Well farewell peeps and see you on the other side.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I do not say I believe in predictions or prophecies I just think it's interesting both because you can reflect them to any age including ours as well as the entertainment values.

From the link from the OP I think nr 6 Ursula Southeil Prophesies is pretty interesting. The follow up link brings us to the site The prophecies of Mother Shipton and here are some quotes (as is) from that site (her prophecies are from 1559):

A carriage without horse will go, Disaster fill the world with woe. In London, Primrose Hill shall be In center hold a bishops sea.
[Motorcars and trains and their accidents, and the formation of the Church of England by Henry VIII as its sole head.]
Around the world men’s thoughts will fly, Quick as the twinkling of an eye. And water shall great wonders do, How strange, and yet it shall come true.
[Telephone, radio, television and the internet. The building of massive dams and the harnessing of waterfalls, like Niagara, for hydroelectric power which then lights the world.]
Through towering hills proud men shall ride, No horse or ass move by his side. Beneath the water, men shall walk, Shall ride, shall sleep, shall even talk.
[Cities with canyons made of skyscrapers. Submarines, the aqua-lung and SCUBA gear allowing man to work and even live beneath the sea. Aquatic cities in our future, maybe.]
And in the air men shall be seen, In white and black and even green. A great man, shall come and go For prophecy declares it so.
[Modern aircraft. There have been many great men since Mother Shipton’s time. But she points to a great prophet that may be yet to come.]
In water, iron then shall float As easy as a wooden boat. Gold shall be seen in stream and stone, In land that is yet unknown.
[Ships made of iron and steel and probably a description of America and its wealth. Certainly an accurate description of California in the Gold Rush days.]

The king shall false promise make;
And talk just for talking’s sake.
And nations plan horrific war;
The like as never seen before.
And taxes rise and lively down;
And nations wear perpetual frown.

And more of that stuff.

You know.... Sometimes I think they really looked into the future but just saw a movie that we made. I'm locked in a dark room with one huge bright window. I see men of metal attack men of flesh and one man of metal and flesh tells me "He'll be back"

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dumbass
I do not say I believe in predictions or prophecies I just think it's interesting both because you can reflect them to any age including ours as well as the entertainment values.

From the link from the OP I think nr 6 Ursula Southeil Prophesies is pretty interesting. The follow up link brings us to the site The prophecies of Mother Shipton and here are some quotes (as is) from that site (her prophecies are from 1559):

A carriage without horse will go, Disaster fill the world with woe. In London, Primrose Hill shall be In center hold a bishops sea.
[Motorcars and trains and their accidents, and the formation of the Church of England by Henry VIII as its sole head.]
Around the world men’s thoughts will fly, Quick as the twinkling of an eye. And water shall great wonders do, How strange, and yet it shall come true.
[Telephone, radio, television and the internet. The building of massive dams and the harnessing of waterfalls, like Niagara, for hydroelectric power which then lights the world.]
Through towering hills proud men shall ride, No horse or ass move by his side. Beneath the water, men shall walk, Shall ride, shall sleep, shall even talk.
[Cities with canyons made of skyscrapers. Submarines, the aqua-lung and SCUBA gear allowing man to work and even live beneath the sea. Aquatic cities in our future, maybe.]
And in the air men shall be seen, In white and black and even green. A great man, shall come and go For prophecy declares it so.
[Modern aircraft. There have been many great men since Mother Shipton’s time. But she points to a great prophet that may be yet to come.]
In water, iron then shall float As easy as a wooden boat. Gold shall be seen in stream and stone, In land that is yet unknown.
[Ships made of iron and steel and probably a description of America and its wealth. Certainly an accurate description of California in the Gold Rush days.]

The king shall false promise make;
And talk just for talking’s sake.
And nations plan horrific war;
The like as never seen before.
And taxes rise and lively down;
And nations wear perpetual frown.

And more of that stuff.

You know.... Sometimes I think they really looked into the future but just saw a movie that we made. I'm locked in a dark room with one huge bright window. I see men of metal attack men of flesh and one man of metal and flesh tells me "He'll be back"

If the Pope is holding a prayer vigil, someone in the Vatican might be taking the last prophecy of Fatima seriously.They were always a bit cagey on that one.
Anyone can say that they have precognition, but a few of them seem to stand the test of time.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
So from his prophecy England will be under water eek!! not even a nuke in the sea can cause this amount of destruction so maybe there is an earthquake machine that will be dropped into the sea. Also the levels of the sea are rising due to the melting of the ice caps. Well farewell peeps and see you on the other side.

Who knows, but a Nuke let of in the English channel at high tide, would push a lot of water where it shouldn't be.
There is only one thing that seems to predict, and that's the, "The Global consciousness project" It seems to predict, by a change in random numbers when something big is going to happen that will affect us all......Like The Boxing day Tsunami, Princess Dianna's. death and 9/11. The spike in the number generators starts a few hours before the event. If any ones interested you can get it live stream. Its based on the concept of the "Noosphere" that being a group consciousness on earth. If the consciousness gets disrupted it shows up well before in the distribution of the random numbers generated. But other than that who really knows. Its just an observable fact, but has no specifics.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Prophecy is like weather forecasting, always open to interpretation and a bit off

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
In five years everyone will be dead!!!!! SOUND THE ALARMS
edit on 7-9-2013 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The thing about prophecy that I find interesting are descriptors of things the human mind wouldn't have fathomed in the time period the prophecy was given. Faces in boxes, spider webs in the air,snakes of iron, talking into rock to another talking into a rock across the ocean, wheels with voices, land criss crossed with rivers of stone with pictures of the sun, etc. I can see them imagining flight, morals declining, knowledge increasing, and popes changing how they teach but some prophecies that match up with what we have today are perplexing. I do believe some had that gift.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dianec
The thing about prophecy that I find interesting are descriptors of things the human mind wouldn't have fathomed in the time period the prophecy was given. Faces in boxes, spider webs in the air,snakes of iron, talking into rock to another talking into a rock across the ocean, wheels with voices, land criss crossed with rivers of stone with pictures of the sun, etc. I can see them imagining flight, morals declining, knowledge increasing, and popes changing how they teach but some prophecies that match up with what we have today are perplexing. I do believe some had that gift.

Its highly possible that any one who is a member of ATC. Because of its content has an open mind that accepts as probable fact, things that another web site might deem too far out. I also note that of the pages displayed at this present time, a very high proportion are Syria related. Something is rattling the cage. Perhaps the precognitive cells are lighting up with a red light.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Thank-you so much for posting this. This is incredibly interesting and kind of... Eye opening. Here's the one I like best...

"After the year 1900, toward the middle of the 20th century, the people of that time will become unrecognizable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, people’s minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonor and lawlessness will grow stronger. Then the world will become unrecognizable. [...] People’s appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to their shamelessness in dress and style of hair. [...] At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and of the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society. [...] At that time men will also fly through the air like birds and descend to the bottom of the sea like fish. And when they have achieved all this, these unhappy people will spend their lives in comfort without knowing, poor souls, that it is deceit of the Antichrist…"

I've been sadden my whole life by the way people act. I'm not at all saying I'm perfect.. Far from it... But the way we as a society have turned out. Lies, Greed, adulterous affairs, murder, this stuff just doesn't seem to bother people anymore. People have no patients for one another... They think it's funny and a good thing to have " no filter"

People have lost the art of listening and respect. They have lost the art of helping one another. I bet more then half of us do not know our neighbors. I think more and more people are depressed because of the way things are... I know I am. We don't work together... We work for ourselves ....

Anyways... Thank-you again... This was awesome

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tracehd1
Thank-you so much for posting this. This is incredibly interesting and kind of... Eye opening. Here's the one I like best...

"After the year 1900, toward the middle of the 20th century, the people of that time will become unrecognizable. When the time for the Advent of the Antichrist approaches, people’s minds will grow cloudy from carnal passions, and dishonor and lawlessness will grow stronger. Then the world will become unrecognizable. [...] People’s appearances will change, and it will be impossible to distinguish men from women due to their shamelessness in dress and style of hair. [...] At that time the morals and traditions of Christians and of the Church will change. People will abandon modesty, and dissipation will reign. Falsehood and greed will attain great proportions, and woe to those who pile up treasures. Lust, adultery, homosexuality, secret deeds and murder will rule in society. [...] At that time men will also fly through the air like birds and descend to the bottom of the sea like fish. And when they have achieved all this, these unhappy people will spend their lives in comfort without knowing, poor souls, that it is deceit of the Antichrist…"

I've been sadden my whole life by the way people act. I'm not at all saying I'm perfect.. Far from it... But the way we as a society have turned out. Lies, Greed, adulterous affairs, murder, this stuff just doesn't seem to bother people anymore. People have no patients for one another... They think it's funny and a good thing to have " no filter"

People have lost the art of listening and respect. They have lost the art of helping one another. I bet more then half of us do not know our neighbors. I think more and more people are depressed because of the way things are... I know I am. We don't work together... We work for ourselves ....

Anyways... Thank-you again... This was awesome

Thank you for your post, you are right, and who but someone with a gift would have written such an essay.

new topics

top topics

join