It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama says he’s confident Americans will want military strike in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Talk peace when preparing for war. Make the enemy think you aren't willing to proceed even while placing military assets nearby the enemies gate.

Obama it seems has little support for this one. It seems.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Obama is obviously under some kind of cia mind control

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Right now seems to be that his plan is as news is sharing:
Photos taken after gas attacks, to Senators and Congressmen to persuade them.
I don't wanna share the link to further the propaganda, and as it is tragic.

posted on Sep, 7 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liquesence

Originally posted by violet
He will probably run a slideshow on the dead and injured children.

Interesting you should say that. I just say a CNN video report of a video of clips Obama is showing Senators of the attack.

What do the clips show? Victims, either dead or dying, including children.

What do the videos NOT show? Who perpetuated the attacks.

A clever pathos play to gain and cement support for the attack.

"Look at the dead people! Looks at the little girl dying after this horrible attack! Look at the boy foaming at the mouth! Assad is responsible! (Even though we don't have proof) We must BOMB THAT PLACE!"

Makes me sick he's going the pathos route.

Thanks! I wanted to watch that to see if it was. The soldiers leaving or already on duty will be shown the same videos. They need reasons to be motivated to fight. Build the moral.
Roger that.

posted on Sep, 8 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
He knows Americans will what??? How could he.. oh wait, maybe he knows something we dont... Kinda like all the intelligence that came in months and months ahead of 9/11... Yeah, lets just say he "has a feeling" Americans will want war after what's in store for them...muahahahahaaaah! I mean, no, it was a lucky guess...

I'd be pretty suprised though honestly if that happened, I was just joking. It just seems weird that he says that. A terrorist attack inside America blamed on syria right now would just be crazy. Maybe its something more like some more action in Syria. Like the CWs, but they will hope to get the stinkin job done right this time (crossing my fingers hopin wishin and prayin that they dont).

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

I agree, we are not the world police, nor should we be.
We have enough issues to address at home.

posted on Sep, 9 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Obama says he’s confident Americans will want military strike in Syria

Despite clear evidence to the contrary...

Despite the Military's clear reluctance to do any such thing.

Despite the Congressional reluctance to do any such thing.

Do we really need any further evidence of an out of control Imperial Presidency? Impeachment is something to consider if he/they do this thing. Or a recall.

He, and his cohorts, seem hell bent on a further escalation of the Middle East conflicts... Poison gas. How is that any worse, in it's own way, then bombing the crap out of "military" sites? Or "command and control" sites? Amazing how often there seem to be so many civilian innocents around these "oh, so dangerous" sites.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join